[Q] galaxy ace plus Network issue HELP PLS

Search This thread

black_bug

May 17, 2013
Hi,
I am using Galaxy ace plus 7500 android ver 2.3.6 kernel ver sion 2.6.38.6, base band version s7500DDLD1, Build num is GINGERBREAD.DDLG1.
My problem is rely weird and annoying for me.. rite now i am using a Aircel gsm num and it was working fine for last one year, but now my ph has came up with a problem its network get dissapper automatically and it says NO SERVICE OR EMERGENCY CALLS ONLY. For 1st time i thought that the problem is with sim card so i got my sim card replaced ... i have also tried other company's sim they are working proply.. bt only my num is not working with it. My same aircel sim is working fine with my other handsets samsung corby nokia etc...
Few monts ago I have also rooted my ph with the help of Xda .. after rooting it was working fine... when the prblm occur I re falashed my ph with samsung ofical rom... after flashing the problm goes away for some time bt after one or two dae same thing starts again...
Now pls help me out what should I do now... my ph is out of warranty.
And the mobile is an Indian version...

lokeshsaini94

May 1, 2012
Behind you!!!
Hi,
I am using Galaxy ace plus 7500 android ver 2.3.6 kernel ver sion 2.6.38.6, base band version s7500DDLD1, Build num is GINGERBREAD.DDLG1.
My problem is rely weird and annoying for me.. rite now i am using a Aircel gsm num and it was working fine for last one year, but now my ph has came up with a problem its network get dissapper automatically and it says NO SERVICE OR EMERGENCY CALLS ONLY. For 1st time i thought that the problem is with sim card so i got my sim card replaced ... i have also tried other company's sim they are working proply.. bt only my num is not working with it. My same aircel sim is working fine with my other handsets samsung corby nokia etc...
Few monts ago I have also rooted my ph with the help of Xda .. after rooting it was working fine... when the prblm occur I re falashed my ph with samsung ofical rom... after flashing the problm goes away for some time bt after one or two dae same thing starts again...

It's a network problem... Select 2g preferred in network settings and automatic in network operators...

Thank you...

Send from my Galaxy far far away nexus...

black_bug

May 17, 2013
Alrdy done it

It's a network problem... Select 2g preferred in network settings and automatic in network operators...

Thank you...

I have alrdy done it its not network issue .. I have clearly stated that the same sim card is work fine with other phones...
Have tried 2g only mode and auto mode... bt still not working...
gets the network bars only for few times and again no service :crying:

black_bug

May 17, 2013
Hi,

The oficial frimware that i used was S7500DDLG1_S7500ODDLD2_INU...
Whats the diffrence btwn S7500DDLG1_S7500ODDLD2_INU... and S7500DDLG1_S7500ODDLD2_INS..
which one is correct for me to use with indian mobile networks Aircel vodafone airtel or other one's

kk9999gada

Hi,

I think the problem is with EFS which contains IMEI.
Dial *06# in Keypad to check IMEI compare it with the IMEI written behind the Phone.

Reactions: MOHSEN GSM

ManzzaShahi

Nov 21, 2012
Hi,

try other simcards from same or different operators
if they work fine then its your sim card problem or a network problem
if you flash stock rom then it works fine and after some days it wont works thats quite interesting
better try another simcard or get a new one
if same problem then maybe a problem with a sim antenna :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Nikhil222

Aug 20, 2013
Solution for the network issue

try other simcards from same or different operators
if they work fine then its your sim card problem or a network problem
if you flash stock rom then it works fine and after some days it wont works thats quite interesting
better try another simcard or get a new one
if same problem then maybe a problem with a sim antenna :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I was also experiencing same prob
but after browsing i foud that it was issue of major people.so i thought maybe the prob is in firmware of DDLD1,i tried flashing another firmware of other country and it worked.
I flashed taiwan version ZULC1 and kept network mode to auto nd my network issue is solved.
download the firmware and flash it from odin.

blinqipa

Aug 12, 2012
Prizren
I was also experiencing same prob
but after browsing i foud that it was issue of major people.so i thought maybe the prob is in firmware of DDLD1,i tried flashing another firmware of other country and it worked.
I flashed taiwan version ZULC1 and kept network mode to auto nd my network issue is solved.
download the firmware and flash it from odin.

I have SLOVENIAN Mobitel , and installed it's own firmware ,now it is connecting faster than it was but not as I have wanted ,so I have the same problem ,which really makes my phone useless , I'm using CM10.1.2 LATEST VERSION

Sent from my GT-S7500 using xda premium

Nikhil222

Aug 20, 2013
I have SLOVENIAN Mobitel , and installed it's own firmware ,now it is connecting faster than it was but not as I have wanted ,so I have the same problem ,which really makes my phone useless , I'm using CM10.1.2 LATEST VERSION

Sent from my GT-S7500 using xda premium

try flashing other countries firmware taiwan one is much better

ngoyal1987

Mar 28, 2014
Network issue with Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus

Hi,

Hi black_bug/all ,
I am also having exact Similar problem of not getting Network for a PARTICULAR number in Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus. In My case, the service provider is AIRTEL instead of AIRCEL. To be frank, I don't know anything about rooting/Xda and all the things you'd done to get this fixed. Could you please let me know the steps to get this resolved as Currently I am going through this pain. my Email-id is ngoyal1987@gmail.com . I would really be very thankful to get the solution.

Thanks
Naveen Goyal

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

I think the problem is with EFS which contains IMEI.
    Dial *06# in Keypad to check IMEI compare it with the IMEI written behind the Phone.