[Solved] Tmobile LG G2 Stuck at TWRP

Search This thread

Silicon Knight

Mar 9, 2011
Seattle, WA
I am stuck at TWRP boot loop. None of the data shows, or anything, says cant mount data sometimes. isn't recognized on my PC by ADB, in Device manager it just shows Other Devices, LG G2 with a yellow exclamation. I have the drivers installed. I tried the fix that is provided on here that you do by accessing the TWRP Terminal Command Line, and typing in the command given in the post, but that doesn't do anything. Says something about device is full and that 32GB were written. I am at a loss here, need help right away.

Last edited:

RubbleTea

May 20, 2013
Los angeles
I am stuck at TWRP boot loop. None of the data shows, or anything, says cant mount data sometimes. isn't recognized on my PC by ADB, in Device manager it just shows Other Devices, LG G2 with a yellow exclamation. I have the drivers installed. I tried the fix that is provided on here that you do by accessing the TWRP Terminal Command Line, and typing in the command given in the post, but that doesn't do anything. Says something about device is full and that 32GB were written. I am at a loss here, need help right away.

How did you get this problem? Then a answer will be easier....like sideload a ROM, and using koush universal drivers.....

rawb123456

Jun 24, 2009
Turlock, CA
So...I sold my phone and the guy accepted the OTA and got stuck in recovery boot loop. He lost my number so he took it to the local phone repair/ripoff guys. They used twrp to delete everything on the phone. No system or internal. I used adb to sideload clean rom. It installed but I'm still stuck in twrp boot loop. My pc wouldn't recognize my lg either. Device manager have no the same problems. Luckily some research lead me to adb via pdanet drivers. I'm thinking he's in the shoes.

from my Note Thrizzle

Silicon Knight

Mar 9, 2011
Seattle, WA
I just ended up flashing stock images to the phone then re-rooting and flashing twrp.

Sorry I didn't have more detail as to how it happened. It was a friends phone. I initially did the root and custom recovery for him but then he accepted some update which I am assuming was an OTA.

Also said he tried flashing a Neo Geo ROM via twrp haha. So I was completely lost on where the problem started.

Thankfully its fixed now and I learned something new today. How to flash a factory image to a LG G2 lol

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app