KITKAT 4.4.2 OMNI NiGHTLY GTN-7000 NO SIM CARD INSTALL ERROR

Search This thread

fysaldar

Feb 12, 2014
I have been looking now 3 days and could not find anything so have to start this if for master mind ppl .
After installing new firmware which i loved from omni 4.4.2 latest one now can't seem to make calls keep getting message no simcard install my NOTE1 GTN-7000 mobile was factory unlocked and it was working with all network some said have to flash baseband but could not find file to update .Please help me ? :eek:

AA1973

This is the most recent modem.
Flashable zip via recovery
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=48612672
On page 54 of the same thread, there is another recent modem BOLT1. Download it as well. One of the two should work.
Please be so kind to report back - with a detailed description what you did - and use some punctuation✌
Hard to read.
P.S. what does your settimgs > about phone > status info tell you? IMEI available?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: fysaldar

fysaldar

Feb 12, 2014
On page 54 of the same thread, there is another recent modem BOLT1. Download it as well. One of the two should work.
Please be so kind to report back - with a detailed description what you did - and use some punctuation✌
Hard to read.
P.S. what does your settimgs > about phone > status info tell you? IMEI available?

OK sorry I will be clear . Yes IMEI number is there showing up , and I will report back
cheers for help .

fysaldar

Feb 12, 2014
Check APN settings in mobile networks.
What is your provider?
What is your current modem/baseband?

APN setting nothing there I had to set'em up last time I updated but I have not done them yet

I use O2 UK and lycamobile UK .

baseband----N7000XXLT3

fysaldar

Feb 12, 2014
according to this threat which you have refer to
I'm on latest baseband for UK

XXLT3 <- Latest

but this one is for jellybeans I'm on kitkat does is make difference? :rolleyes:

fysaldar

Feb 12, 2014
Updates I have tried

Modem_CELS1 still same problem no sim card installed/network disabled .

Modem_XXLT4 I am on this baseband now which is latest one still same problem .
IMEI is showing up . :crying:

Anybody can help here ? :confused:

fysaldar

Feb 12, 2014
try removing and re-inserting the SIM card. What happens if you install a stock JB rom? Do you get network?

I have tried taking out and reinstalling SIM card number of time even different SIM cards same issue .
I'm on 4.4.2 kitkat can't go back to jellybeans tried few times it's just sit's on start logo nothing happens . :crying:

nokiamodeln91

Jun 6, 2012
I have tried taking out and reinstalling SIM card number of time even different SIM cards same issue .
I'm on 4.4.2 kitkat can't go back to jellybeans tried few times it's just sit's on start logo nothing happens . :crying:
Why not? Just download any custom TW rom like AryaMod. Then boot into TWRP recovery and choose Wipe. The choose Advanced. Tick system, data and cache. Then install zip and choose the AryaMod zip file.

fysaldar

Feb 12, 2014
Still no sim card install error even after installing 4.3 ROM .

Mobile network state: disconnected
that's the message in mobile status .
Can anybody help here please ?

nigeljsy

Aug 3, 2014
Jersey
No SIM card

Still no sim card install error even after installing 4.3 ROM .

Mobile network state: disconnected
that's the message in mobile status .
Can anybody help here please ?

Hi,

Is there any fix for this? I too have a No SIM card message at the lock screen. This is after installing Everest 4.4.4.

Thanks
Nigel

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hard to read.