Note 3 Update Files

Search This thread

zhable

Aug 10, 2013
www.cobaltunlock.com
Hello,
After sadly never being able to get the NB4 update for my note 3, I was wondering if anyone could send me there update files? (if its possible to update via recovery like that?) If anyone else has any other ideas on how to get my note 3 updated it would be nice (im on MJ5, not rooted).

jerrycoffman45

Sep 19, 2011
ashland ky
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Reactions: zhable

zhable

Aug 10, 2013
www.cobaltunlock.com
nope it is a offical update @zhable here is a link for the kitkat ota also flashing in recovery will wipe your phone
http://www.mediafire.com/download/mb...o2/2400258.zip

downloading it now. I tried to check ota on NB4 but I keep getting software update interrupted. Hopefully I won't have to keep on relying on others to post the update files in the future. Thanks for the help, wish you would have responded to my first thread on this issue a month ago, but it looks like those update files were recently uploaded.

jerrycoffman45

Sep 19, 2011
ashland ky
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
downloading it now. I tried to check ota on NB4 but I keep getting software update interrupted. Hopefully I won't have to keep on relying on others to post the update files in the future. Thanks for the help, wish you would have responded to my first thread on this issue a month ago, but it looks like those update files were recently uploaded.

your welcome

jerrycoffman45

Sep 19, 2011
ashland ky
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra

JAMedlock83

Jan 20, 2014
Mulberry, Arkansas
with kitkat that is because of the kingo root even if you unrooted do this http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=51203967&postcount=1 or if you are near an att service center you can take it to them and they will flash kitkat for you also bestbuy can too

Best Buy (Samsung) doesn't have the KitKat files yet. I went to my local BB store and they told me that didn't have the official file yet. Also, AT&T will not flash your phone either. I tried that one, too.

440bro

Oct 14, 2008
Cleveland ROCKS!!!
gsomething.net
Has to be a att service center and both can re flash NB4 for you if you flashed the kk leak you need to do the mj5 restore first then go see them

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

My best buy Samsung store must be behind times. The guy there couldn't do it. It appears they use kies. And our phone can't be initialized with kies anymore.

Reactions: jerrycoffman45

jerrycoffman45

Sep 19, 2011
ashland ky
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
My best buy Samsung store must be behind times. The guy there couldn't do it. It appears they use kies. And our phone can't be initialized with kies anymore.

or they had someone working that did not know what they were doing i followed the instructions in the op of the offical kitkat descusion thread to update mine and fyi it is not kies that they should use but samsung s.m.a.r.t software

Top Liked Posts