[ROM] PORT Note 3 UI For Lenovo P780

Search This thread

cupliz

Apr 19, 2011
Peace
Hi friends, here i want to share Ported Samsung Note III ROM.

1. I dont take any responsibillity and loyality for this ROM (this is not mine).
2. Big thanks to our lovely Vietnamese friends for they/his work.
3. Maybe this ROM will not be updated, because its just project for spare time Dev.
4. I will take care this thread, answer your question as much as i can, and update if i found any update from Dev.
5. Sorry for my bad english, its not my native language.

you can download .zip from here :
HTML:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3k7f13vev145nkr/NOTE3UI-P780-thovu80.zip

and the original forum, go here :
HTML:
http://www.tinhte.vn/threads/lenovo-p780-root-recovery.2129219/

.zip file flashable via CWM or TWRP and works for booth 4GB and 8GB version, but only for ROW based firmware.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

soralz

Apr 6, 2013
Taipei
Bro may I ask, is this just a UI patch or a completely different Custom ROM that based on ROW firmware?

And can you screen shot the lockscreen. Please. :)

Reactions: svprm

cupliz

Apr 19, 2011
Peace
Bro may I ask, is this just a UI patch or a completely different Custom ROM that based on ROW firmware?

this is funny, i open this threads from my phone and screenshoot is mising, but if i open from PC i found the screenshoot..

for lockscreen i'll update asap, when i at home...

about UI, i think its just UI ported but idk, why on "about devices" said android 4.3, just framework editing or its really 4.3 idk.

Last edited:

try1231

Feb 27, 2013
Bukit Mertajam
Super fast

This is the fastest ROM that I've ever tried! But is it possible to remove Air gesture, smart scroll, sidebar etc.? I hope to get a clean ROM and super fast one :laugh:

Reactions: lazaros695

Nickthegr8

Mar 16, 2013
Try gravity box or xposed modules,
If that didn't work search on note 3 forum on how to disable that..it is available

Sent from my Lenovo P780 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

Works perfect for me too. Samsung multi view app is missing. N it will b great if we can disable the side bar.

And u can always long press the back key to disable z sidebar...

drsparsh

Nov 19, 2011
Lucknow
Got it.. Thanks

Try gravity box or xposed modules,
If that didn't work search on note 3 forum on how to disable that..it is available

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

And u can always long press the back key to disable z sidebar...

vasu4m

Aug 11, 2008
Hi,
Thanks for the rom and i am loving it, its fast and stable. Been using it for the past 3 days and its good.
I feel my device getting a little warm just wanted to check if its the same with you.
again thanks,
Regardshttp://xdaforums.com/images/icons/icon14.gifhttp://xdaforums.com/images/icons/icon11.gif

drsparsh

Nov 19, 2011
Lucknow
Can I have the weather clock widget which is present in dis rom. I extracted but its not working on slx.
Thanks

Last edited:

ganapathyraman_s

May 7, 2013
Chennai
Good ROM

Having used all the available ROMs, I can say that this is the best in terms of UI and Performance. Supercamera and Gallery is not there but can be extracted and installed. Camera app that is coming with the ROM shows only upto 6 MP. e-mail app is not in the ROM but Iinstalled Aqua pro which is the best email app. So far I find that performance on GSM, Data and Wifi are good. Gravity box is not working as expected because this is not plain ASOP but highly customize Samsung ROM. Some of the features like center clock, transparency of status bar etc... which I like are not there. Nevertheless, this ROM is rocking.

cupliz

Apr 19, 2011
Peace
Sorry friends, long time cant touch with you.. Ive been very busy...

About sensor, yes most of custrom dosnt fix magnetic and compas. Only one custrom that really fix that, slx rom.

About gravity box, we all know about gravity box is not 100% compatible with touchwizz..

And im try to remove miss translate Vietnamese characters, do you have an idea how to fix that??

Edited---

Yeah need to edit framework, untranslated brightness on notification, permanently remove sidebar, remove airgesture, remove smartscreen, all need framework experience...

But if you want disable sidebar temporary, just hold back soft button.

-----edit

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2184207

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2203166

Thats some tuts...

Last edited:

cupliz

Apr 19, 2011
Peace
Multi view?

Do you mean multi window??

Native samsung multi windows is not working, just the sidebar for help you better multitasking...

But if you really want multi windows, you can use xposed modul named holo flying windows, still beta but good... Thx for our Singapore friends...

drsparsh

Nov 19, 2011
Lucknow
Multi view?

Native samsung multi windows is not working, just the sidebar for help you better multitasking...

But if you really want multi windows, you can use xposed modul named holo flying windows, still beta but good... Thx for our Singapore friends...

Where i can find this module. Its not there in module index.
Thanx

cupliz

Apr 19, 2011
Peace
Multi view?

Install xposed, activate framework, restart your phone, go to download tab, search "holo windows" download and activate the modul, restart again..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi friends, here i want to share Ported Samsung Note III ROM.

1. I dont take any responsibillity and loyality for this ROM (this is not mine).
    2. Big thanks to our lovely Vietnamese friends for they/his work.
    3. Maybe this ROM will not be updated, because its just project for spare time Dev.
    4. I will take care this thread, answer your question as much as i can, and update if i found any update from Dev.
    5. Sorry for my bad english, its not my native language.

you can download .zip from here :
    HTML:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/3k7f13vev145nkr/NOTE3UI-P780-thovu80.zip

and the original forum, go here :
    HTML:
    http://www.tinhte.vn/threads/lenovo-p780-root-recovery.2129219/

.zip file flashable via CWM or TWRP and works for booth 4GB and 8GB version, but only for ROW based firmware.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

this is funny, i open this threads from my phone and screenshoot is mising, but if i open from PC i found the screenshoot..

for lockscreen i'll update asap, when i at home...

about UI, i think its just UI ported but idk, why on "about devices" said android 4.3, just framework editing or its really 4.3 idk.

Does it have multi window and gesture function ?

Sent from my Lenovo P780 using xda premium
    Super fast

This is the fastest ROM that I've ever tried! But is it possible to remove Air gesture, smart scroll, sidebar etc.? I hope to get a clean ROM and super fast one :laugh: