[ROM] MaxicetDroid 1.3 INTERNATIONAL FINAL **11/19/11**

Search This thread

maxicet

Sep 6, 2009
EDIT 11/19/2011 : ADDED 1.3 version - Ok folks, lets start with new private rom sharing project

Everyone interested to, please send me a private msg with gmail address :cool:

EDIT 11/07/2011 : ADDED KERNEL CHOICE - After lots of requests, I decided to add a kernel choice, with a very simple procedure ...:cool:
Download zip file, unpack it in your "Rom_backup" sd directory, reboot in streakmod recovery, go to advanced/nandroid/selective restore and choose your preferred, choose "restore boot"....alternatives are :

1.1b (OC)
2.4.4 (OC)
Gkernel1.0
(NO-OC but VERY VERY STABLE and with LOW battery consumption. Please note that, in order to wifi works properly, ONLY with this kernel you have to replace and restore permissions to "dhd.ko" file in \system\lib\modules using this one : https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BzRB5vMumafCY2MzNTRlZTEtNmZkNy00ZWJhLTk1OTQtZDk3MmY3NDhiZTE0)
. Special thanks to "Gespecial" which allowed me to use his good work

Download link (Kernels.rar) :
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BzRB5vMumafCZDA2MjY3ZjgtZDE5Mi00NDhmLTlkODktZmM5MTY0YmMwN2Vi

EDIT 10/31/2011 : ADDED 1.2 version - Rom use my personal build kernel, with NO Overclock to increase stability, but with same performance of 1.1b. FLASH issue fixed:cool:, added "Red Goodness Theme" vol.2 by default, magic locker and dolphin HD updated to latest versions, all Gapps updated...No sleep of death and no USB issue by default...:cool:
To have BEST RESULTS from this rom, best way is to FACTORY RESET and edit the "97personalize_tweak" in "\etc\init.d" directory, with the services names of yours most used apps (launcher, dialer, messages). This is example of mine (I use ADWex, dialerone and gosmspro) : https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BzRB5vMumafCZjkxMzg2MDUtYzZlMi00NDI4LWE0NWUtM2M5NzgwZWE0NWEz. See also footnote "16" below.

ANYWAY,

If you come from "Maxicetdroid1.0-1.1-1.1b" or another 2.4 based version, it's sufficient to : 1. flash the rom - 2. wipe cache and dalvik cache - 3. enjoy. If you come from other roms, follow the instructions below.
This is MD5 : 242fba076a83462961f1da8c7dd4f660
This is download link : https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BzRB5vMumafCOTQ5MGM1ZTktNWJiOS00YTU0LWIyM2ItMTQ5NjA5NmRjMzRh

NOTE : I DON'T WANT DONATION FOR THIS WORK, IF YOU LIKE IT, SIMPLY CLICK "THANKS"...

EDIT 10/30/2011 : ADDED zip ONLY for 1.1b with fix to USB mount/unmount issue and....a little taste of "red goodness and trasparency" VOL.2..:D : https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BzRB5vMumafCNGMyMDM4N2UtNmU5Zi00MmMyLTgwMGQtYjgwNGNhMTUyM2M2
Flash it with streakmod recovery and wipe dalvik cache, then wait about 5-6 min first boot only

NOTE : I DON'T WANT DONATION FOR THIS WORK, IF YOU LIKE IT, SIMPLY CLICK "THANKS"...

EDIT 10/30/2011 : ADDED zip for ALL 1.x ROMS with LANDSCAPE stock mode : https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BzRB5vMumafCMGEyNDdjNzQtMDdiYS00ODRmLWJjYjQtN2RjYzk5ZTk2MTBk
Flash it with streakmod recovery

EDIT 10/28/2011 : ADDED 1.1b version - Rom now use Streakdroid 2.4.3 kernel, with 1,267 Mhz Overclock. Same memory and dalvik tweaks of 1.0, added CRT animation by default, added menu' led blinking on active notification (thanks to watch_mania), back to RED THEME by default, magic locker and dolphin HD updated to latest versions. I made 2 days of "fine tuning", and I'm sure that this version is MOST STABLE GINGERBREAD STREAK ROM......:cool:
To have BEST RESULTS from this rom, best way is to FACTORY RESET and edit the "97personalize_tweak" in "\etc\init.d" directory, with the services names of yours most used apps (launcher, dialer, messages). This is example of mine (I use ADWex, dialerone and gosmspro) : https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BzRB5vMumafCZjkxMzg2MDUtYzZlMi00NDI4LWE0NWUtM2M5NzgwZWE0NWEz. See also footnote "16" below.

ANYWAY,

If you come from "Maxicetdroid1.0-1.1" or another 2.4 based version, it's sufficient to : 1. flash the rom - 2. wipe cache and dalvik cache - 3. enjoy. If you come from other roms, follow the instructions below.
This is MD5 : 6ab09fbb6f34663560090492206c7419
This is download link : https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BzRB5vMumafCYzY4Mjc2NDktOTQ4ZC00Mzk2LTgxMzQtMzU1YWJmOGE3ZDg5

EDIT 10/23/2011 : ADDED zip with working CRT animation on screen timeout (for 1.0 only) - https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&...jYtYzI4Mi00MGQ1LTg3MjItMmM0OTJjMWM0NDQ3&hl=it
Flash it with streakmod recovery and wipe dalvik cache, then enable screen animation

EDIT 10/22/2011 : ADDED new Thread with "MIDFLASHERLITE" a tool to make life easier for beginners - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1314869

ORIGINAL POST 10/15/2011 : Here's to you my MaxicetDroid 1.0 INTERNATIONAL...
I managed "GS2.4" kernel and I made a MIX OF TWO DIFFERENT ROM, I added all the translated apk of my previous International version, plus I added "23portrait", ADW, 190 dpi default, the same memory tweaks and customizable "loop tweaks" (thanks to "eoghan2t7") of my SD2.3 rev 2.1
Finally, I rebuilt theme with RED goodness and MAGIC LOCKER default lockscreen (see more details in footnote 18)...:D

Download link with MD5 1bb7f2d8ce0adf8cc5e89380efbf1afd :

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0BzRB5vMumafCZTY5YTc5NjctNWU5Ny00ZDY4LTg0ZjEtOWM0ZTZlMjFkZjVi&hl=it

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS :
1- scaricare il file zip (download zip rom file)
2- scaricare il file amss da qui (download amss file from here) :

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0BzRB5vMumafCMzgyYTYyNzYtODgyZi00OTZjLTk1NWYtY2RkMmI4MWRkOWJl&hl=it

ATTENZIONE (WARNING) :
FLASHARE SOLAMENTE QUESTO FILE AMSS.MBN, HO AVUTO ESPERIENZA PERSONALE, PROVATA PER 4 VOLTE DI SEGUITO, CHE FLASHANDO ANCHE IL FILE DSP1 COME DICE DJSTEVE NEL THREAD DI MODACO, PUO' CAUSARE UN "SOFT BRICK" DELLO STREAK, CON CONSEGUENTE NECESSITA' DI RIPRISTINO CON QDLTOOL. (FLASH THIS AMSS.MBN ONLY, ITS MODIFIED FOR THIS KERNEL, I EXPERIENCED FLASHING ALSO DSP1 MAY CAUSE "SOFT BRICK", WITH THE NEEDING OF QDLTOOL)

3- entrare in streakmod recovery (0.3.2.7+) (run streakmod recovery 0.3.2.7+)
4- eseguire un nandroid backup dell'attuale rom (make a nandroid backup)
5- flashare il file zip (flash the zip file)
6- reboot
7- entrare in fastboot mode (go to fastboot mode)
8- flashare il file amss.mbn del punto 2 con fastboot (non chiedere come perchè qui su XDA si incazzano facilmente..:D ) p.s. : questo passo può essere evitato da chi lo ha già fatto in precedenza (flash amss file with fastboot, don't ask how because XDA moderators get angry easily..:D). p.s. : (not necessary if you have already flashed these files)
9- comando reboot di fastboot (make a fastboot reboot)
10- entrare di nuovo SUBITO in recovery fermandosi al menu' con le 4 scelte, scegliere la prima (FACTORY RESET) (keep attention, press vol+ and vol- keys as soon as you see logo DELL, then choose option 1 FACTORY RESET)
11- avviare lo Streak, scegliere preferibilmente ADW come scelta predefinita di launcher, l'altro l'ho messo per "sicurezza" (boot the system, choose preferably ADW, the other one is there only for security reasons)
12- la ROM è di default in ITALIANO, per cambiare la lingua basta andare nelle impostazioni - (Rom is default in ITALIAN, if you want to change language, go to settings)
13- NON ESEGUIRE ASSOLUTAMENTE RESTORE DI APPLICAZIONI O IMPOSTAZIONI DA TITANIUM O ALTRE UTILITY SIMILI, INSTALLARE LE PROPRIE APP PREFERITE SOLO DAL MARKET (DON'T USE TITANIUM BACKUP OR OTHER BACKUP APPLICATIONS TO RESTORE PREVIOUS APPLICATION OR SETTINGS, INSTALL YOUR OWNS ONLY FROM MARKET)
14- Enjoy Gingerbread in Italiano o nella tua lingua (enjoy Gingerbread in Italian or in your language)
15- MOST IMPORTANT : Press Thanks Button ;) (MOST IMPORTANT : Press Thanks Button ;)...)

VERY IMPORTANT NOTES :

16- Ho aggiunto uno script nella directory "system\etc\init.d", che permette di velocizzare notevolmente i tempi di risposta con le app più utilizzate dalla Rom (ad esempio il Launcher). Di default ho inserito solamente le apk di utilizzo "scontato", è possibile però personalizzare la lista delle app a proprio piacimento editando il suddetto file, sostituendo o aggiungendo fra le "" i nomi dei servizi delle app che vogliamo andare ad inserire. Lo script da editare con "root explorer" si chiama "97personalize_tweak". I nomi dei servizi li trovate nella directory "data\data". Lo script può essere editato tranquillamente dopo avere reinstallato la rom e tutte le vostre applicazioni. Per maggiori info vedi http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1205744(I added a script in "system\etc\init.d" directory, it's able to speed up response times with the most used app of the Rom (eg the Launcher). By default I inserted only the "obvious" apks, but you can customize the list of the app to your liking by editing this file, replacing or adding in to the "" the names of the services of the app that you want to insert. The script to be edited with "root explorer" is called "97personalize_tweak". You can find the name of the services in "data\data" directory. Script can be edited easily after you have reinstalled the ROM and all your applications. For more info see http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1205744 )

17- SOLO PER LE ROM SENZA LA "CRT ANIMATION" : Consiglio di modificare la scelta delle animazioni da visualizzare in "nessuna animazione" da impostazioni\display\animazione, sembra che influisca positivamente su alcuni impuntamenti che, anche se raramente, mi dicono che a volte capitano....(ONLY FOR ROMS WITHOUT "CRT ANIMATION" : verify that "display animation settings" is on "no windows animation are shown")

18- Al primo avvio della rom dopo il factory reset, si avvierà il wizard di configurazione di "Magic Locker". Basterà seguire il wizard, deselezionare "menù" nei "settings", e il gioco è fatto. Ho aggiunto anche la schermata di blocco a "Puzzle", basta andare nell'app drawer e scegliere "Samsung Magic Locker", quindi "install". A questo punto tornare in "Magic Locker" settings, scegliere il lock "Samsung" e preferibilmente, il wallpaper default. Se non vi piace o preferite il lockscreen di default, basta disabilitarlo dalle sue impostazioni ....(At the first boot after the factory reset, it will start the configuration wizard "Magic Locker". Just follow the wizard, clear "menu" in "Settings", and you're done. I also added the lock screen "Samsung Puzzle", just go in App drawer and choose "Samsung Magic Locker", then "install". Now go back to "Magic Locker" settings, choose the Lock "Samsung Puzzle" and instead, the default wallpaper. If you don't like it, simply disable it in its settings)

19- Per cambiare il fuso orario, è necessario prima settare la lingua inglese (UK), poi cambiare il fuso orario, poi rimettere la lingua desiderata...(To change Time Zone, it's necessary to change first language in english (UK), then select correct Time Zone, then re-change language)

POINT "10" MOST IMPORTANT, DO A FACTORY RESET

Thanks to "DjSteve" and "fards" who creating the rom
Thanks to "them east friend" (who build the kernel??)
Thanks to "_n0p_ " for some files I used from his NEXUS S sharing
Thanks to "nibras_reeza" for his tweaks

Last edited:

streak4m3

Nov 14, 2010
I'm gonna try this now. I am using 2.4 currently.

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

The boot animation rocks. Still loading :)

TheManii

Wiki Admin / Inactive RC
Dec 8, 2010
I think you should change the name of your rom if you're gonna name it 2.5 as there's no actual 2.5 build.

Your prev two ones were just translations of 2.3 and 2.4 and that makes sense, but if you're gonna change the version number and make other changes to yours you should consider renaming your rom.

Reactions: streak4m3

streak4m3

Nov 14, 2010
So far so good. Nice red theme:)

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

Maxicet,

I notice that some of the icons in the app drawer are still in Italian. It is probably something easy to change but I've never had to do it before. Do you know an easy way to change that?

maxicet

Sep 6, 2009
So far so good. Nice red theme:)

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

Maxicet,

I notice that some of the icons in the app drawer are still in Italian. It is probably something easy to change but I've never had to do it before. Do you know an easy way to change that?
Simply open the app, reclose it, then restart launcher...now the app is in your language..

maxicet

Sep 6, 2009
I think you should change the name of your rom if you're gonna name it 2.5 as there's no actual 2.5 build.

Your prev two ones were just translations of 2.3 and 2.4 and that makes sense, but if you're gonna change the version number and make other changes to yours you should consider renaming your rom.
Ho riflettuto prima di inserire un nuovo thread con il nome 2.5, e credo che questo sia il nome più giusto...
Tu dici che le versioni precedenti erano "semplici traduzioni", in realtà non e' cosi...la rom 2.3b2 di fards non va' cosi bene come la mia 2.1. Quest'ultima infatti ha numerosi tweak, provati e riprovati fino ad ottimizzare il tutto, risolvendo alcuni problemi che prima erano presenti, velocizzando
Il sistema e rendendolo piu' stabile e affidabile, molto più della versione di fards. Solamente la 2.4rev.a e' una semplice traduzione, anche se inserendo tutti i tweaks provati e riprovati, ha migliorato anche quella. Nella 2.5 ho fatto delle piccole modifiche al kernel della 2.4, l'ho inserito nella mia 2.1, ho sperimentato con il file amss ore di ottimizzazioni, e ho modificato il tema....nel forum del dell streak c'e' chi ha fatto molto meno e ha spacciato il suo lavoro come "nuova rom", senza fare nomi....provatela prima di parlare senza cognizione di causa, questa E' una nuova rom....
TO UNDERSTAND USE GOOGLE TRANSLATE, YOU CAN FIND IT IN THE MARKET....

Last edited:

_n0p_

Apr 9, 2009
Kyiv
n0p.8bit.fm
I think DJ_Steve and fards should go and find some new name for their work.
/sarcasm
--
There's only three kernel versions for 2.3 - built by DJ_Steve, built/fixed by fards and kind of official beta, probably leaked from Olleh.

Last edited:
Reactions: maxicet

maxicet

Sep 6, 2009
I think DJ_Steve and fards should go and find some new name for their work.
/sarcasm
--
There's only three kernel versions for 2.3 - built by DJ_Steve, built/fixed by fards and kind of official beta, probably leaked from Olleh.

That's why 2.4 IS beta 3....

bigcow77

Sep 13, 2009
It is very stable. No more random reboot to me. Thank you Maxicet~

Sent from my Dell Streak using XDA App

00roberto00

Nov 3, 2010
same here. cant overclock, and also the audio is horrible, in phone calls and music, very distorced in listening and in speaking. anyone else have this prob?

maxicet

Sep 6, 2009
same here. cant overclock, and also the audio is horrible, in phone calls and music, very distorced in listening and in speaking. anyone else have this prob?

WHO said that it's an overclocked kernel??
Audio distortion?? Did u install any equalization app or something else? Never had audio problem, I think that this kernel gives better audio listening experience, without the random scratches of earlier fards kernel...did u do factory reset?

00roberto00

Nov 3, 2010
WHO said that it's an overclocked kernel??
Audio distortion?? Did u install any equalization app or something else? Never had audio problem, I think that this kernel gives better audio listening experience, without the random scratches of earlier fards kernel...did u do factory reset?

no i dont have any equalization app and, btw, i dont think they work on phone calls but only on music.
yes i did the factory reset, before and after flashing.
before this i had the djsteve 1.9 and the audio was...sufficient...(compared to the i**** audio) but not so bad like now.
maybe its a problem of my streak only.
anyway the rom at 998 is faster than the djsteve 1.9 at 1200, it runs spb 3d without the problems i had before.
another question: why u suggest not to restore apps/data from titanium backups?
thanks

Last edited:

maxicet

Sep 6, 2009
no i dont have any equalization app and, btw, i dont think they work on phone calls but only on music.
yes i did the factory reset, before and after flashing.
before this i had the djsteve 1.9 and the audio was...sufficient...(compared to the i**** audio) but not so bad like now.
maybe its a problem of my streak only.
anyway the rom at 998 is faster than the djsteve 1.9 at 1200, it runs spb 3d without the problems i had before.
another question: why u suggest not to restore apps/data from titanium backups?
thanks
Yes, I think it could be a problem with your device...
About titanium, it's a knowed issue, you may have stability problems...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    EDIT 11/19/2011 : ADDED 1.3 version - Ok folks, lets start with new private rom sharing project

Everyone interested to, please send me a private msg with gmail address :cool:

EDIT 11/07/2011 : ADDED KERNEL CHOICE - After lots of requests, I decided to add a kernel choice, with a very simple procedure ...:cool:
    Download zip file, unpack it in your "Rom_backup" sd directory, reboot in streakmod recovery, go to advanced/nandroid/selective restore and choose your preferred, choose "restore boot"....alternatives are :

1.1b (OC)
    2.4.4 (OC)
    Gkernel1.0
    (NO-OC but VERY VERY STABLE and with LOW battery consumption. Please note that, in order to wifi works properly, ONLY with this kernel you have to replace and restore permissions to "dhd.ko" file in \system\lib\modules using this one : https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BzRB5vMumafCY2MzNTRlZTEtNmZkNy00ZWJhLTk1OTQtZDk3MmY3NDhiZTE0)
    . Special thanks to "Gespecial" which allowed me to use his good work

Download link (Kernels.rar) :
    https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BzRB5vMumafCZDA2MjY3ZjgtZDE5Mi00NDhmLTlkODktZmM5MTY0YmMwN2Vi

EDIT 10/31/2011 : ADDED 1.2 version - Rom use my personal build kernel, with NO Overclock to increase stability, but with same performance of 1.1b. FLASH issue fixed:cool:, added "Red Goodness Theme" vol.2 by default, magic locker and dolphin HD updated to latest versions, all Gapps updated...No sleep of death and no USB issue by default...:cool:

ANYWAY,

If you come from "Maxicetdroid1.0-1.1-1.1b" or another 2.4 based version, it's sufficient to : 1. flash the rom - 2. wipe cache and dalvik cache - 3. enjoy. If you come from other roms, follow the instructions below.
    This is MD5 : 242fba076a83462961f1da8c7dd4f660
    This is download link : https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BzRB5vMumafCOTQ5MGM1ZTktNWJiOS00YTU0LWIyM2ItMTQ5NjA5NmRjMzRh

EDIT 10/30/2011 : ADDED zip ONLY for 1.1b with fix to USB mount/unmount issue and....a little taste of "red goodness and trasparency" VOL.2..:D : https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BzRB5vMumafCNGMyMDM4N2UtNmU5Zi00MmMyLTgwMGQtYjgwNGNhMTUyM2M2
    Flash it with streakmod recovery and wipe dalvik cache, then wait about 5-6 min first boot only

EDIT 10/30/2011 : ADDED zip for ALL 1.x ROMS with LANDSCAPE stock mode : https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BzRB5vMumafCMGEyNDdjNzQtMDdiYS00ODRmLWJjYjQtN2RjYzk5ZTk2MTBk
    Flash it with streakmod recovery

EDIT 10/28/2011 : ADDED 1.1b version - Rom now use Streakdroid 2.4.3 kernel, with 1,267 Mhz Overclock. Same memory and dalvik tweaks of 1.0, added CRT animation by default, added menu' led blinking on active notification (thanks to watch_mania), back to RED THEME by default, magic locker and dolphin HD updated to latest versions. I made 2 days of "fine tuning", and I'm sure that this version is MOST STABLE GINGERBREAD STREAK ROM......:cool:

ANYWAY,

If you come from "Maxicetdroid1.0-1.1" or another 2.4 based version, it's sufficient to : 1. flash the rom - 2. wipe cache and dalvik cache - 3. enjoy. If you come from other roms, follow the instructions below.
    This is MD5 : 6ab09fbb6f34663560090492206c7419
    This is download link : https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BzRB5vMumafCYzY4Mjc2NDktOTQ4ZC00Mzk2LTgxMzQtMzU1YWJmOGE3ZDg5

EDIT 10/23/2011 : ADDED zip with working CRT animation on screen timeout (for 1.0 only) - https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&...jYtYzI4Mi00MGQ1LTg3MjItMmM0OTJjMWM0NDQ3&hl=it
    Flash it with streakmod recovery and wipe dalvik cache, then enable screen animation

EDIT 10/22/2011 : ADDED new Thread with "MIDFLASHERLITE" a tool to make life easier for beginners - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1314869

ORIGINAL POST 10/15/2011 : Here's to you my MaxicetDroid 1.0 INTERNATIONAL...
    I managed "GS2.4" kernel and I made a MIX OF TWO DIFFERENT ROM, I added all the translated apk of my previous International version, plus I added "23portrait", ADW, 190 dpi default, the same memory tweaks and customizable "loop tweaks" (thanks to "eoghan2t7") of my SD2.3 rev 2.1
    Finally, I rebuilt theme with RED goodness and MAGIC LOCKER default lockscreen (see more details in footnote 18)...:D

Download link with MD5 1bb7f2d8ce0adf8cc5e89380efbf1afd :

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0BzRB5vMumafCZTY5YTc5NjctNWU5Ny00ZDY4LTg0ZjEtOWM0ZTZlMjFkZjVi&hl=it

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS :
    1- scaricare il file zip (download zip rom file)
    2- scaricare il file amss da qui (download amss file from here) :

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0BzRB5vMumafCMzgyYTYyNzYtODgyZi00OTZjLTk1NWYtY2RkMmI4MWRkOWJl&hl=it

ATTENZIONE (WARNING) :
    FLASHARE SOLAMENTE QUESTO FILE AMSS.MBN, HO AVUTO ESPERIENZA PERSONALE, PROVATA PER 4 VOLTE DI SEGUITO, CHE FLASHANDO ANCHE IL FILE DSP1 COME DICE DJSTEVE NEL THREAD DI MODACO, PUO' CAUSARE UN "SOFT BRICK" DELLO STREAK, CON CONSEGUENTE NECESSITA' DI RIPRISTINO CON QDLTOOL. (FLASH THIS AMSS.MBN ONLY, ITS MODIFIED FOR THIS KERNEL, I EXPERIENCED FLASHING ALSO DSP1 MAY CAUSE "SOFT BRICK", WITH THE NEEDING OF QDLTOOL)

3- entrare in streakmod recovery (0.3.2.7+) (run streakmod recovery 0.3.2.7+)
    4- eseguire un nandroid backup dell'attuale rom (make a nandroid backup)
    5- flashare il file zip (flash the zip file)
    6- reboot
    7- entrare in fastboot mode (go to fastboot mode)
    8- flashare il file amss.mbn del punto 2 con fastboot (non chiedere come perchè qui su XDA si incazzano facilmente..:D ) p.s. : questo passo può essere evitato da chi lo ha già fatto in precedenza (flash amss file with fastboot, don't ask how because XDA moderators get angry easily..:D). p.s. : (not necessary if you have already flashed these files)
    9- comando reboot di fastboot (make a fastboot reboot)
    10- entrare di nuovo SUBITO in recovery fermandosi al menu' con le 4 scelte, scegliere la prima (FACTORY RESET) (keep attention, press vol+ and vol- keys as soon as you see logo DELL, then choose option 1 FACTORY RESET)
    11- avviare lo Streak, scegliere preferibilmente ADW come scelta predefinita di launcher, l'altro l'ho messo per "sicurezza" (boot the system, choose preferably ADW, the other one is there only for security reasons)
    12- la ROM è di default in ITALIANO, per cambiare la lingua basta andare nelle impostazioni - (Rom is default in ITALIAN, if you want to change language, go to settings)
    13- NON ESEGUIRE ASSOLUTAMENTE RESTORE DI APPLICAZIONI O IMPOSTAZIONI DA TITANIUM O ALTRE UTILITY SIMILI, INSTALLARE LE PROPRIE APP PREFERITE SOLO DAL MARKET (DON'T USE TITANIUM BACKUP OR OTHER BACKUP APPLICATIONS TO RESTORE PREVIOUS APPLICATION OR SETTINGS, INSTALL YOUR OWNS ONLY FROM MARKET)
    14- Enjoy Gingerbread in Italiano o nella tua lingua (enjoy Gingerbread in Italian or in your language)
    15- MOST IMPORTANT : Press Thanks Button ;) (MOST IMPORTANT : Press Thanks Button ;)...)

VERY IMPORTANT NOTES :

16- Ho aggiunto uno script nella directory "system\etc\init.d", che permette di velocizzare notevolmente i tempi di risposta con le app più utilizzate dalla Rom (ad esempio il Launcher). Di default ho inserito solamente le apk di utilizzo "scontato", è possibile però personalizzare la lista delle app a proprio piacimento editando il suddetto file, sostituendo o aggiungendo fra le "" i nomi dei servizi delle app che vogliamo andare ad inserire. Lo script da editare con "root explorer" si chiama "97personalize_tweak". I nomi dei servizi li trovate nella directory "data\data". Lo script può essere editato tranquillamente dopo avere reinstallato la rom e tutte le vostre applicazioni. Per maggiori info vedi http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1205744(I added a script in "system\etc\init.d" directory, it's able to speed up response times with the most used app of the Rom (eg the Launcher). By default I inserted only the "obvious" apks, but you can customize the list of the app to your liking by editing this file, replacing or adding in to the "" the names of the services of the app that you want to insert. The script to be edited with "root explorer" is called "97personalize_tweak". You can find the name of the services in "data\data" directory. Script can be edited easily after you have reinstalled the ROM and all your applications. For more info see http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1205744 )

17- SOLO PER LE ROM SENZA LA "CRT ANIMATION" : Consiglio di modificare la scelta delle animazioni da visualizzare in "nessuna animazione" da impostazioni\display\animazione, sembra che influisca positivamente su alcuni impuntamenti che, anche se raramente, mi dicono che a volte capitano....(ONLY FOR ROMS WITHOUT "CRT ANIMATION" : verify that "display animation settings" is on "no windows animation are shown")

18- Al primo avvio della rom dopo il factory reset, si avvierà il wizard di configurazione di "Magic Locker". Basterà seguire il wizard, deselezionare "menù" nei "settings", e il gioco è fatto. Ho aggiunto anche la schermata di blocco a "Puzzle", basta andare nell'app drawer e scegliere "Samsung Magic Locker", quindi "install". A questo punto tornare in "Magic Locker" settings, scegliere il lock "Samsung" e preferibilmente, il wallpaper default. Se non vi piace o preferite il lockscreen di default, basta disabilitarlo dalle sue impostazioni ....(At the first boot after the factory reset, it will start the configuration wizard "Magic Locker". Just follow the wizard, clear "menu" in "Settings", and you're done. I also added the lock screen "Samsung Puzzle", just go in App drawer and choose "Samsung Magic Locker", then "install". Now go back to "Magic Locker" settings, choose the Lock "Samsung Puzzle" and instead, the default wallpaper. If you don't like it, simply disable it in its settings)

19- Per cambiare il fuso orario, è necessario prima settare la lingua inglese (UK), poi cambiare il fuso orario, poi rimettere la lingua desiderata...(To change Time Zone, it's necessary to change first language in english (UK), then select correct Time Zone, then re-change language)

Thanks to "DjSteve" and "fards" who creating the rom
    Thanks to "them east friend" (who build the kernel??)
    Thanks to "_n0p_ " for some files I used from his NEXUS S sharing
    Thanks to "nibras_reeza" for his tweaks
    Someone said that "the night brings advice" ....For me is weekend that brings advice, and I am pleased to announce that I'm working on a new project of "private sharing Rom"... Anyone interested leave me a message with his gmail address, I have to compile a "selected users list" first.
    Stay tuned for updates ...:cool:

Good day to you all
    Two hours seems to be too long to wait.. Am as eager as Chinese waiting for iPhone5 all night long outside apple store.. Juzz kidding... :p

1.3 FINAL is out.....
    Users in main list will receive "UOT" notification...
    Issues, problems and troubleshoot : directly in "midproject" rev.2 on my google documents..:cool:
    Hi Maxi,

I'm running 1.3, Work very well, but init.d? I haven't found init.d directory in this release..... is normal or i have a problem?

Tia
    Idk

There's no "init.d" in 1.3, I inserted all the mods directly in the kernel...try the difference.. :cool:
    Hi and thanks to everyone...In this exact moment, I'm uploading a new version of "Maxicetdroid", named 1.3beta.
    For the moment isn't overclocked, and I tried to keep it very very clean with a tendency to stability and above all, to ensure that everything works properly..
    I need some Beta testers, who want to try it please send me a PM with his Gmail address so as to share download...Thanks to all