Data shuts off during voice call

Search This thread

zune70

Is it because I'm still asleep. I just noticed that data shuts off when I'm on a call. I don't remember my HTC One Max doing that.

Send from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S5

The radio in this s5 doesnt allow data and voice to run at the same time so when your making a call it shuts off the data due to the tri-band radio. Hopefully this problem will be fix when sprint launches lte voice over the summer.

Reactions: tdunham and ChadH42

ab30494

Dec 12, 2010
The radio in this s5 doesnt allow data and voice to run at the same time so when your making a call it shuts off the data due to the tri-band radio. Hopefully this problem will be fix when sprint launches lte voice over the summer.

Ya when sprint rolls out VOLTE, the prob will be solved

Reactions: googster

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Is it because I'm still asleep. I just noticed that data shuts off when I'm on a call. I don't remember my HTC One Max doing that.

Send from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S5

Ya when sprint rolls out VOLTE, the prob will be solved