[Q] Some simple features aren't working?

Search This thread

CodyMoores

Jan 28, 2014
So I installed paranoid android on my nexus 4. I believe it's still nightlys. Anyways for some reason my Facebook chat heads aren't working. I tried the whole clear data thing and re installing it but it still don't seem to work. Or any chat head or floatification. If anyone knows any solutions, please help! Thank you for your time,

Cody.

CodyMoores

Jan 28, 2014
In (somewhat) defense of the first response, you did start off with the rom you have installed. ;)

Sent with my Nexus® 10 minus 3

Yeah but that was just to let people who would try and help know what rom it is to see if they might have had similar problems. Thank you for your response but please refrain from commenting if you can't help. Thanks.

Berrydroidcafe

May 12, 2011
Cleveland Ohio - San Diego Ca
So I installed paranoid android on my nexus 4. I believe it's still nightlys. Anyways for some reason my Facebook chat heads aren't working. I tried the whole clear data thing and re installing it but it still don't seem to work. Or any chat head or floatification. If anyone knows any solutions, please help! Thank you for your time,

Cody.
Not to be insulting, but you have tried settings (messenger) > Open chat head?

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 AM ----------

Yeah but that was just to let people who would try and help know what rom it is to see if they might have had similar problems. Thank you for your response but please refrain from commenting if you can't help. Thanks.
Wow! Didn't mean to get you butt-hurt! My bad!

Reactions: CodyMoores

CodyMoores

Jan 28, 2014

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 AM ----------

Hahaha it turns out I had it turned off when using full screen apps. Is there any way in resizing the chat heads?
And thank you for your help!

Berrydroidcafe

May 12, 2011
Cleveland Ohio - San Diego Ca
With that crappy-a$$ attitude is probably why a lot of people aren't wasting their time jumping in, plus it really does sound like an Facebook messenger issue than a Android issue, thus making this the wrong place in the first place. So here's my advice, might want to check the attitude at the door ? the next time, seeing that people are taking the time to even respond, which is probably more time than you deserves given the tude you're projecting. Just my opinion of course.

---------- Post added at 01:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 AM ----------

Hahaha it turns out I had it turned off when using full screen apps. Is there any way in resizing the chat heads?
And thank you for your help!
No, one size, phone and/or tablet

simms22

Recognized Contributor - R.I.P
Jun 4, 2009
BROOKLYN!
www.androidcommunity.com
Well to me it's a Facebook feature. Or messenger feature. I didn't say anything about phone feature. Anyways is there any way you could help?

its an app, if you want to use you install, if not you dont install. thats not a feature. the title of your thread is "Some simple features arent working". says nothing at all about facebook. you could have written.. "chat heads not working in facebook messenger". and yes i am helping, this way for your next thread you might title it accurately :p

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Cody.