[WHAT'S THAT YOU SAY???] Another Giveaway!!!! AND WE HAVE A WINNER (sort of)

Search This thread

_MetalHead_

Jun 30, 2010
Portland
\m/ ANOTHER METALHEAD CASE GIVEAWAY!!!! \m/

WHAT'S MY FAVORITE METALLICA SONG??

SINCE THIS RAN FOR SO LONG I DECIDED NOT TO CARE ABOUT HOW MANY GUESSES PEOPLE WERE TAKING. E.CADRO GOT IT WITH THE BEST SONG IN METALLICA'S ENTIRE CATALOG- ...AND JUSTICE FOR ALL!!!!!

WATCH THE VIDEO

In case you didn't pick it up from my video, I will take the first 3 names who guess my favorite Metallica song and pick one at random and they will be the winner of a brand new Amzer Shellster case!!! There will be no time limit, the contest will run for however long it takes for 3 people to guess.

***You must meet ALL of these requirements to enter:

• You must have been an active member of xda for at least 1 month
  • You must have at least 50 posts
  • You must live in one of the 48 contiguous states (sorry, not paying for international shipping)
  • You must actually NEED and WANT the case (honor system here)

RULES:
One post only per person, AND NO EDITS!! Seriously, if I see an edit and it is more than 5 minutes after the original post it will be an automatic disqualification.

Also, absolutely NO COMMENTS about the drama from yesterday. Yes, I brought it up but I said my peace and that's the end of it. Anyone comments on it, you're disqualified. Lets keep this contest fun.

GOODLUCK AND GODSPEED

You know, you guys could show a little appreciation too *cough*thanks*cough*
down.gif
................................................................................ ;)

Last edited:

aimetti

Nov 23, 2011
Hhaha I'm all about good rock music but I hateeee Metallica. I forfiet!!!

And fu Lars!

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

ethantarheels123

Jan 11, 2009
for whom the bell tolls

EDIT: this is just for fun. I actually just ordered the case 3 days ago :D

Last edited:

WTFunk

Oct 16, 2010
New York
This is almost as good as the price is right. Next youtube video grab a microfone and do your best bob barker impression. We might have found a new career for you.

Good luck to all the participants

WTFunk

Oct 16, 2010
New York
haha sarcasm? These are the first videos I've ever done, I hope they aren't too boring for you guys.

No sarcasm. I was referring to the contests and people participating feels like a game show and I'm like an audience member. I keep clicking back to see updates and responses. Its a game show all on it's own and your youtube job was good. Sorry if I sounded sarcastic earlier.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    \m/ ANOTHER METALHEAD CASE GIVEAWAY!!!! \m/

WHAT'S MY FAVORITE METALLICA SONG??

SINCE THIS RAN FOR SO LONG I DECIDED NOT TO CARE ABOUT HOW MANY GUESSES PEOPLE WERE TAKING. E.CADRO GOT IT WITH THE BEST SONG IN METALLICA'S ENTIRE CATALOG- ...AND JUSTICE FOR ALL!!!!!

WATCH THE VIDEO

In case you didn't pick it up from my video, I will take the first 3 names who guess my favorite Metallica song and pick one at random and they will be the winner of a brand new Amzer Shellster case!!! There will be no time limit, the contest will run for however long it takes for 3 people to guess.

***You must meet ALL of these requirements to enter:

• You must have been an active member of xda for at least 1 month
    • You must have at least 50 posts
    • You must live in one of the 48 contiguous states (sorry, not paying for international shipping)
    • You must actually NEED and WANT the case (honor system here)

RULES:
    One post only per person, AND NO EDITS!! Seriously, if I see an edit and it is more than 5 minutes after the original post it will be an automatic disqualification.

Also, absolutely NO COMMENTS about the drama from yesterday. Yes, I brought it up but I said my peace and that's the end of it. Anyone comments on it, you're disqualified. Lets keep this contest fun.

GOODLUCK AND GODSPEED

You know, you guys could show a little appreciation too *cough*thanks*cough*
    down.gif
    ................................................................................ ;)
    Let me know when you have a contest with good music.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

As soon as I do a Lil Wayne contest I'll be sure to PM you.
    Can we get vids in hd, lol. They are not clear enough on the hox. Jk.

Sent from my HTC One X

It's a Mac. These things won't have built in HD webcams until every Windows laptop on the market has had them for a couple years, and then Apple will patent them and sue everybody.
    Hhaha I'm all about good rock music but I hateeee Metallica. I forfiet!!!

And fu Lars!

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Haha you must not like good music then :p

And yeah, Lars is a tool. Not gonna argue that.