Tethering.

Search This thread
Ok I know there are many threads on this,however my question is do I need to have a custom recovery to enable the tethering. Not to be disrespectful to all the hard work the developers put into twrp and all.I'm just not comfortable at this point with the recoveries available yet.I am s-off and rooted with weak sauce ..thank you in advance for any info..

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

l7777

May 2, 2007
Ok I know there are many threads on this,however my question is do I need to have a custom recovery to enable the tethering. Not to be disrespectful to all the hard work the developers put into twrp and all.I'm just not comfortable at this point with the recoveries available yet.I am s-off and rooted with weak sauce ..thank you in advance for any info..

No, just modify the xml file.

Reactions: jmk4412

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

No, just modify the xml file.