[Q] Removal of Hyperdrive 16 back to stock

Search This thread

gsciullo17

Jun 3, 2014
Pittsburgh
Hi everyone. I have a question about removing hyperdrive. I used surge's method of upgrading to 4.4.2 with root. I did this because I knew that Hyperdrive ran on the 4.4.2 base. I installed hyperdrive on the stock slot because a few forums said when installing hyperdrive after using the method I used to upgrade to 4.4.2. My question is that I'm trying to now uninstall hyperdrive and go back to stock. Is there a way to do this while keeping root and not having to use Odin? Because that was a long process. Thank you in advance!

k1mu

Apr 11, 2011
Virginia
Hi everyone. I have a question about removing hyperdrive. I used surge's method of upgrading to 4.4.2 with root. I did this because I knew that Hyperdrive ran on the 4.4.2 base. I installed hyperdrive on the stock slot because a few forums said when installing hyperdrive after using the method I used to upgrade to 4.4.2. My question is that I'm trying to now uninstall hyperdrive and go back to stock. Is there a way to do this while keeping root and not having to use Odin? Because that was a long process. Thank you in advance!

You can use Odin to flash a factory stock 4.4.2 image, then use Towelroot to root that. One long step (Odin Kit Kat), then a very quick root.

Reactions: gsciullo17

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You can use Odin to flash a factory stock 4.4.2 image, then use Towelroot to root that. One long step (Odin Kit Kat), then a very quick root.