g201201042058_116_detail.jpg

http://js-jacklyn.com/goods/view.php?seq=116

I can't find where can buy it though... :(

58000 WON, that's around USD 52.

Last edited:
Reactions: qazibasit and Cedup

Note_E

Aug 4, 2011
Not bad. Like how the Note slips in on the left side. I write left handed so I'm curious about this case.

[David]

Sep 18, 2011
Catanzaro
It's a great leather but you'll be able to find something ALMOST equal on ebay. Portfolio-style with credit cards supports etc.

P. S.
I must confess this one it's a little bit more cool instead of others :p

I love the brown one

Sent from my Galaxy Note with ROMOW 5.1

Last edited:

fizzerd

Apr 3, 2008
I saw a YouTube video on the case and wanted it so badly too. So I went on the site and tried sending an email but got no reply whatsoever. Mind you, this was exactly 10 days ago. Maybe you'll have better luck than me, this is the email l found on the contact page of that site if you want to try: jacklyn@jsmail.co.kr

If you get a reply back, mention me please! :D

andrewloh

Nov 25, 2007
I personally don't like zenus. their cases are not elegant on design.. it looks like more suitable for young peoples. I'm too old ;) and can't match their pattern / color style. I will study gmarket website and order it, additional delivery charge is around US$10. I think it worth me to buy it at total US$63, a best leather case plus function of an additional wallet.

uccoffee

Account currently disabled
Dec 20, 2004
I want it too :(
but I need to use the car dock, dont want to take it out every time :(

so hard

andrewloh

Nov 25, 2007
yes the ordering page is quite confusing. i spent some time to study before to place to order. the option specify what you are ordering:

갤럭시노트-클래시_블랙(미포함) = Galaxy Notes - classy _ Black (not included)

ps. what not inclulded is the strap. it looks like strap is out of stock but i don't need it anyway.

Top Liked Posts