G3 on Verizon...logo on front again??? :,(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

KachowPow

Oct 23, 2012
Philadelphia
The thing that bums me out is that Sprint is SUPPOSE to be the ONLY CARRIER to receive the Shine Gold colored device. I'm sure everyone has heard about that. Which means we get a choice of Black, White, "Pink" or "Purple."

Oh, yeah. Don't forget LG is releasing a Developer Edition of the G3, which they did a preview of it for T-Mobile.

El Daddy

Retired Forum Moderator
May 2, 2008
Roseville, MN
I think this thread has run it's course... We all know US carriers like to put their names in front of as many faces as possible. This is not something new or surprising.

Thread Closed.

-El Daddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This falls squarely in my 'who really cares' category. If it bothers you that much, don't buy the phone. Good grief.

I mean, OMG! It says LG on the front, too. How gross!

Sent from my SM-T320 using XDA Free mobile app
    It's all about preference. The 2 toned looks very clean because the black goes around the edge of the actual touchscreen making it appear to be connected to the top bezel and separate from the bottom bezel. The solid black front makes it look...well, like every other phone with a black front. I like the different look for a change.

actually Verizon might be keeping the two-toned effect. Looks like their twitter page just shows the white and black phone. The Black phone has a black bezel on the bottom, but the White phone has the white bezel. Both have black bezels at the top.
    Remember the Verizon logo on the note 2, I almost vomited blood

Sent from my SGH-T889 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    I hadn't even noticed the VZW logo on the front of my G2 until the OP mentioned it.
    There haven't been any leaks or info specific to the Verizon version yet, but do you think Verizon will be the only carrier on Earth again to force their awful logo on the upper front bezel again...misaligned and horrible looking? This would, even moreso than the G2, ruin a beautiful phone. I will be very upset as I am planning on buying it.

Not to mention, will they change the back pattern/look or rear buttons again? So far, there have been a few Amazon case leaks supposedly with all carrier versions fitting the same case...so hopefully the buttons will not change this time. But no guarantees on anything :(

I'm really hoping it's exactly the same as the others this time.
    That Verizon logo doesn't bother me. I really never notice it and neither do most people.

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

U serious? Lol. Its the most obvious and ugly thing a phone could have. Just compare to any other G2 version. How can they ruin the beautiful seamless, black front..aside from the LG logo which looks fine.
    I didn't either and as I said in a post . I don't think most people notice the logo. I certainly don't. I am using my phone , not sitting staring at it.