[NIGHTLY] [ROM] [GWK74] CyanogenMod 7 for vendor Passion (HTC Nexus One) - KANG

Search This thread

ogdobber

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 4, 2008
One and the same I believe? fyi, adw latest is 1.3.1;) dang Og, where ya been? lol.

EDIT: sorry Og, 268 was the scheduled build last night. RC2 came later after it.

no worries, i flash rc2. been running charans custom rc1 build that i got from simms....took a break from the nightlies...but i'm back:D

mattykellyuk

Jul 3, 2010
I recently flashed a kernel which was great, fastest I've ever had but battery life was average. Battery is my mine concern so which kernel would u advice for use with rc2 to get the best battery life? Plus what this battery management stuff in rc2?

Sent from my Nexus One using XDA App

nitrox1

May 24, 2010
Thank you for ask your kind help.
Reason I asked for md5, is the file failed to flash and wanted to check the structure.
I went on to rc2, I flashed the original DT a2sd, but did wipe dalvik, then flashed rc2, then DT.
I didn't have to use the cachesd command though, everything worked well.
Been busy weekend, so haven't checked md5 do see if I got a bad file. But thank you for it again. Just want to check everything before I open my mouth.
Any who, RC2, A2SD DT, WM kernel 950 mV, 245-1113 Mhz, working just great. On to 269 or 270 asap, and will check a2sd file then.
Thank you again for your time.
Ps, shame I can't use gestures, as use lock screen pattern :-(

Sent from the 25th century.

SiNJiN76

Sep 14, 2009
So what type of gestures are best to use? I'm having a hard time getting it to recognize my gesture the first even the second and third times. I'm trying to use letters.

britoso

Jan 13, 2010
Orlando
I'm seeing better battery life on 269 :)
After 7 hours (night) battery left = 74%

SetCPU shows the cpu was in the 245MHz state for most of the time.

SiNJiN76

Sep 14, 2009

Smokeaire

May 11, 2010
Missouri
Thanks. Now can someone else verify that their GPS is not turning on? Tried using voice to initiate and the phone froze. Then using Navigation icon, phone kept waiting for location. GPS icon not on status bar. On/off of GPS didn't work. (269).
I turned on the gps, and it seems that unless it is put into use the symbol is not shown. When I used maps, the symbol is shown working, and when I closed maps the gps symbol disappears. Same thing happened when I opened GPS Status app, which worked fine.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts