Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Ryo Misaki

Dec 5, 2011
Wichita Falls, Texas
blog.deslink.com

8htm6bs

All Credit for this thread belongs to prasadudwadia for Creation and bigjoe2675 for prior maintenance!
I'm only keeping it clean and up to date for now.

Heyo all, and welcome to the REnew and Reformatted ISET~!
It is my honor to continue to upkeep such a vital part of the Infuse Community! As you look over this thread, please keep in mind that I did NOT make this. All credit goes to the two listed above for the great reference you see here. My only contribution has been some format change, and keeping the links up to date.
I will be open with the management of this thread, and welcome any suggestions or complaints regarding it. If I've missed something, or you know of a thread that should be added to the ISET, please reply to this thread or send me a PM!
If the new format bothers you, or you simply have a desire for nostalgia, the thread exactly the way BigJoe left it can be found here: ~>> Old ISET <<~
A list of changes to this thread will be kept and updated in this post: ~>> ChangeLog <<~

Thank you all!
~Misaki​

**** First before we jump into the greatness****: A message from your Moderator

AND NOW BEFORE YOU JUMP INTO IT ALL, TAKE A FEW SECONDS AND WATCH THIS VIDEO

If you're a NOOBIE take a read of prasadudwadia's awesome Super Noobie Thread:
~>> THE SUPER DUPER INFUSE NOOBIE QUESTION THREAD! <<~
Then read it again! And yes, re-read! Not to say you are incapable of reading or understanding, just caution helps you from soft bricking your investment -- your phone.
Also for some basic questions, and some not so basic, head over here and take another read. This will address those not so technical questions.
~>> [Ref] {INSUT} Infuse New & Seasoned Users Thread 6/23/2012 <<~

[GUIDE][Noob Friendly]How to make a good signature[Noob Friendly][GUIDE] - Credit and Thank You dorianborovina
[HOW TO] [ROM Installation] Where to start? <<Another Must read if you are gonna do some flashing.
[WIKI] Infuse 4G Thanks AdamOutler and all that update it.

The Highly sought after, for that (taken from qkster's original post)
"Oh crap! I just #@#% in my pants! I bricked my phone. OMG!!! I'm stuck on SAMSUNG logo! I'm boot looping!
I lost recovery! Help me!!!"

9jcnw8z
Factory / Return to Stock:
9dug687
Unlocking / Rooting:
9c9zajc
Tools:
8ps2zbt
Recovery:
8lrk9v5
ROMs:
94wpode
Custom ROMs:

Guides:

Themes:

JellyBean [4.1.x]:

Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.x]:

Gingerbread [2.3.x]:

Froyo [2.2.x]:
92zhr2e
Kernels and Modems:
93cvbbc
Mods:

BTW I hope you like the banners... Click the Intro picture, it will take you to the great RT that made them or here.

9em2nb8

Thx YZ for the Dancing Android
THANKS TO ALL THAT ARE SLAPPING ME THANKS, FOR THIS THREAD...HOPE IT HELPS ANY AND ALL...

Last edited:
T

tmease1

Nice. It will get over looked, its in plain sight. ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium

mg2195

Dec 5, 2011
RSM
In my personal opinion...the infuse section is the most organized user friendly part of xda...I've looked at other phones forums and none are as organized as ours...none make it as easy to find stuff as ours

...basically what I'm trying to get at is thank you for keeping the super thread going!!!

Sent from my SGH-I997 using XDA

prasadudwadia

Apr 19, 2011
Suwanee, Georgia
Good job Joe, i know you got this **** on lock :p I like the new dress up, looks pretty :D

I appreciate you still keepin some credit for me for the first installment :) . But like mr bigfau said... time to get to work son haha.

If you want some help in regards to graphics or anything else, just hit me up, ill still keep this place on lock and try to help anyone from everything ive learned about the infuse.

I have temporary moved on to the HTC Inspire phone. Might go try to clean up their room a bit too if i find time xD. Again, good job, and i know you will as awesome as pandas in there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts