Small gapps for 4.3 nexus 4?

Search This thread

sinndissension

Sep 6, 2013
Can someone give me a link for banks gapps for 4.4 kitkat? I dont want all that google crap, or the massive file. And i cant find it anywhere. i can only find a small gapps for the nexus 5. Thanks.

ttheodorou

Apr 7, 2010
Can someone give me a link for banks gapps for 4.4 kitkat? I dont want all that google crap, or the massive file. And i cant find it anywhere. i can only find a small gapps for the nexus 5. Thanks.

i think that the gapps you found will work on nexus 4. as far as i know gapps are the same in every phone. also you can install Root Uninstaller or anroid tuner or rom toolbox or any similar application to uninstall what you don't want manually. that is what i did

sinndissension

Sep 6, 2013
i think that the gapps you found will work on nexus 4. as far as i know gapps are the same in every phone. also you can install Root Uninstaller or anroid tuner or rom toolbox or any similar application to uninstall what you don't want manually. that is what i did

Yes, but i keep the rom and gapps i use saved on my phone so i dont have to re download them whenever i need to reflash them, and i prefer the smaller gapps so i dont have a 200MB file on my phone, when i could have a much smaller 20MB file on my phone. And ive never heard of being able to flash an N5 gapps to a N4. I hard bricked my last N4 flashing things made for a different phone.

nexuspur

Nov 14, 2013
Yes, but i keep the rom and gapps i use saved on my phone so i dont have to re download them whenever i need to reflash them, and i prefer the smaller gapps so i dont have a 200MB file on my phone, when i could have a much smaller 20MB file on my phone. And ive never heard of being able to flash an N5 gapps to a N4. I hard bricked my last N4 flashing things made for a different phone.

Lol are you serious you can use the gapps for every phone, that runs Android 4.4

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

ttheodorou

Apr 7, 2010
Lol are you serious you can use the gapps for every phone, that runs Android 4.4

i flashed gapps (for cm 10) that was ment for my old phone optimus black on a galaxy s3 mini running cm 10 and everything was ok. that is why i had the impression that gapps can be flashed everywhere on the same os version

nexuspur

Nov 14, 2013
i flashed gapps (for cm 10) that was ment for my old phone optimus black on a galaxy s3 mini running cm 10 and everything was ok. that is why i had the impression that gapps can be flashed everywhere on the same os version

Yes you are defenitly right!

playya

Jan 12, 2007
Florida
Gapps are gapps people..... Its either for 4.1, 4.2 4.3 etc.... you get the picture. Now as far as minimal gapps they are all over the web and especially the two main players Banks and PA-Gapps. Now if they are not good enough for you simply extract the files from the zip file that you do not want to flash. Its really not that hard and you may learn something. I used to have script that deleted what I did not want after every rom/gapps flash