[App] Screenshot ER - The Best Capture Tool [FREE, NOT ADS, ROOT ONLY]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

elsuirad

Here's the screendhot taken from my tablet.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1351293279317.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351293279317.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 353

xadaya

Oct 27, 2012
using this app now.. everythings cool for me except when taking screenshot, the preview takes a few secs before it appears? hoping it would be alike , after shaking the phone, then the the same with with sounds, the preview appears.?

ftgg99

Account currently disabled
Mar 20, 2010
using this app now.. everythings cool for me except when taking screenshot, the preview takes a few secs before it appears? hoping it would be alike , after shaking the phone, then the the same with with sounds, the preview appears.?

Are you using slow mode?

Thomas_BA

Dec 22, 2009
Buenos Aires
www.artantique.net
Well i updated to JB 4.1.2 and i can not store the screenshots on sdcard1 or scdcard-ext
The app always makes a folder in the internal sdcard.
I tried also
/mnt/sdcard1/screenshots This results into a folder tree on sdcard/mnt/...
etc.

Somebody an idea?

Also the long press on the search button does not work.

ScreamingSkulls

Apr 8, 2012
Owasso OK
www.chris-michele.com
Seams the thread is dead or the developers do not care at all like in the other thread of them Root Call Blocker. Support email also did not get answered. Rsgret that i payed for both apps.

The guys account:

It's been like that forever and has happened many times. It seems this time it is permanent because, yes, his attitude sucks and I to paid for a few of his apps and never got support so I dumped them.

norsepriest

Jan 18, 2013
Astana
The guys account:

It's been like that forever and has happened many times. It seems this time it is permanent because, yes, his attitude sucks and I to paid for a few of his apps and never got support so I dumped them.

Ha if I remember correctly he got jumped by a bunch of trolls in the thread. Appealing behaviour by users... Pity because most stuff on the store is rubbish and these apps are great.

Thomas_BA

Dec 22, 2009
Buenos Aires
www.artantique.net
Ha if I remember correctly he got jumped by a bunch of trolls in the thread. Appealing behaviour by users... Pity because most stuff on the store is rubbish and these apps are great.
yes his apps are fantastic. One of the best of its kind, but support..well you know ;) A pitty.

Any way, anybody has solved the problem to store the screenshots in the external SD Card? What ever path i choose they get stored in the internal sd-card.
Sometimes funny paths like /mnt/storage/sdcard1/... in the internal sd ;)

rootcid

Dec 3, 2013
yes his apps are fantastic. One of the best of its kind, but support..well you know ;) A pitty.

Any way, anybody has solved the problem to store the screenshots in the external SD Card? What ever path i choose they get stored in the internal sd-card.
Sometimes funny paths like /mnt/storage/sdcard1/... in the internal sd ;)

how can he support when he is banned... in all the app settings theres a write to us thingy which lets you communiucate with them directly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SCREENSHOT ER

Screenshot ER is a free screen capture app for all rooted devices, proven to work where nothing else does.

Easy to use and with lots of settings for capture maniacs too!

This app is a pure screen capture utility and nothing more. You get all the possible capture methods:

★ Long press on search button
    ★ Shortcut
    ★ Delay
    ★ Device shake
    ★ Visible or invisible notification icons

The root daemon is complemented by a powerful suite of options designed to increase ease of use and compatibility across a wide range of devices:

★ Interactive thumbnail preview
    ★ Rotate and flip images
    ★ Manage service with widget
    ★ Customize file names
    ★ Dynamic image override
    ★ Disable service when screen is off

And of course, all the usual options are there - image type, countdown timers, share menu integration, and an editable storage folder.

FREE VERSION simply restricts all delays to 6 seconds.

ROOT ACCESS is mandatory. Look at the following if you don't know what that means: http://goo.gl/bs8Zx

LOG PERMISSIONS are for feedback - you don't have to send logs if you don't want to, and if you do no private information is sent.

Market link: https://market.android.com/details?id=fahrbot.apps.screen.demo&feature=search_result

Screens: VIEW GALLERY

Your loss. You really should not listen to those idiots, they were told how to upgrade and wouldn't do it. Their loss too, because this is the best capture app on the market.

Those guys were smartasses at first, but now hey are smartasses using inferior software to prove a point... but to whom? You obviously.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using xda premium

i like ur assholish comment and for that im going to purchase ur app!

kudos!!

Fixed small overlay issues on HTC One family devices
    Changed setup defaults (disabled taskbar method)
    Added Slow Mode popup on first install
    Tweaked daemon processing speed
    Awesome app. I downloaded the lite version and left a comment. Then I used it to take this pic of the comment LOL! :) great work!

Sent from my Inspire 4G using xda premium
    Dima, it works fine. No lags, no bugs. But ddms is still the best capturing tool!

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app