[ROM][OFFICIAL][Marshmallow 6.0][D2VZW] PAC-ROM

Search This thread
Downloaded and installed this morning. So far, no reboots, no acore issues, no text issues.... still need to setup a few accounts and such, but over all, the 8-24 build seems pretty good! Also, running the 8-24 kt kernel and the 8-18 Gapps Core.

Thank you Papa Smurf151 for all your work!

Sent from my Ktweaked PACmaned SGS3!

Where does one find the 08-18 gapps? Or did you mean 08-13? Just wondering. Thanks. Still thinking of trying PacMan just been lurking checking things out. Was going to last week or but life got in the way. Today work outside is in order since it's so nice here, but this evening, it'll probably be today's build and NASCAR. Don't laugh, bristol is a bull ring, and I'm only two hours away so it's sort of a home track. Yes, "I'm in the s'th and I want some s'p" - Mitch Hedberg RIP.

Off topic I know on that last part.

One question I do have is why PACMAN over say paranoid? Does pacman have more features? Does it include halo? I'm not a fan of halo, but just wondering. And do you guys really use tablet or phablet mode in or for a lot of apps? I usually run about a 280 dpi on Slim, because the text gets hard to read in some apps at 245. Thanks a bunch. I'm trying pac over paranoid because I grew up on Ms. PacMan and because it's got AOKP customizations inside. I'm thinking paranoid may not include that stuff. But I've never been on either so... Do these roms run as fast as say CM or Slim with the added options it provides.

Casper34

Where does one find the 08-18 gapps? Or did you mean 08-13? Just wondering. Thanks. Still thinking of trying PacMan just been lurking checking things out. Was going to last week or but life got in the way. Today work outside is in order since it's so nice here, but this evening, it'll probably be today's build and NASCAR. Don't laugh, bristol is a bull ring, and I'm only two hours away so it's sort of a home track. Yes, "I'm in the s'th and I want some s'p" - Mitch Hedberg RIP.

One question I do have is why PACMAN over say paranoid? Does pacman have more features? Does it include halo? I'm not a fan of halo, but just wondering. And do you guys really use tablet or phablet mode in or for a lot of apps? I usually run about a 280 dpi on Slim, because the text gets hard to read in some apps at 245. Thanks a bunch. I'm trying pac over paranoid because I grew up on Ms. PacMan and because it's got AOKP customizations inside. I'm thinking paranoid may not include that stuff. But I've never been on either so... Do these roms run as fast as say CM or Slim with the added options it provides.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=44894092 8-18 core gapps

As for pac over others, I feel there are more options. Smoother running. Faster, cleaner, lighter...... I've tried a few and once I tried pac.... I was hooked!

Sent from my Ktweaked PACmaned SGS3!

Reactions: griz.droidx

madmaverickmatt

Apr 26, 2009
The new update is definitely more stable. Thanks for the update team PAC

Sent from my SCH-I535 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

PoLoMoTo

Sep 23, 2012
I went from the 8/18 build to 8/24 and getting blame Tyler every few minutes

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

kingsugar

Apr 17, 2013
Just a quick question.

On the last few nightlies if I don't update or do a reboot then after about 20 hours apps will randomly just exit itself. I just clean flashed a couple of days ago. Is anybody else having this issue?

annoyingduck

Aug 15, 2012
Boston, MA Area
Idk if I ever had it. I did it on WiFi setting it up and didn't notice I had no data til I left earlier today

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

It happens to me from time to time. It's scary at first, because your imei/efs is completely gone, but a couple reboots restores it. I have also done full imei backups, so I'm not ever worried (you should too)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

HypostaticOnion

Well pacman has features from AOKP and cm baked in as well. Something paranoid doesn't.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

If I've helped, please hit the thanks button

madmaverickmatt

Apr 26, 2009
Can't get video to work from focal.

I had video issues the other day, but a reboot fixed it.

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

Hey guys just checking in, I noticed this on the first 4.3 build but figured I'd hold it for later and let other bugs get worked out first. Under General ui settings in the Pac settings menu, the choose notification background and notification alpha options don't seem to work anymore. Not a deal breaker by any means, just something I noticed. Hope it helps.

porrolive

May 13, 2008
Guys I silly question duo I having problem with the GPS using the 4.3 nightly 082413 I'm just wondering if I have to change the modem too?
I never change the modem since I got this phone cuz works pretty well. For me. Without any lost signal or. Searching for GPS problem

Can u guys help me. Just address me the link please or just tell me which one is the
modem for the 4.3 room

Sora1995

Nov 7, 2010
Google Pixel 2 XL
Google Pixel 5a
PAC-Console

Is anybody else having issues with PAC-Console crashing whenever they try to update their ROM? I've done a fresh flash and it's still doing it. Also, Xposed doesn't seem to work for me, although I'll post in that thread for help. Wallet doesn't work after flashing the framework and setting the Xposed wallet app up. Any clues?

jpmaniac87

Jul 30, 2010
Is anybody else having issues with PAC-Console crashing whenever they try to update their ROM? I've done a fresh flash and it's still doing it. Also, Xposed doesn't seem to work for me, although I'll post in that thread for help. Wallet doesn't work after flashing the framework and setting the Xposed wallet app up. Any clues?

I am unable to update from there as well... I just go to the site to get the latest when I see its available

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.1.1][D2VZW] PAC-ROM LP MR1

Header.png

PAC-ROM is built with our own tweaks and options, including picks and features from the best ROMs out there!

Why choose among ROMs, when you have All-in-One !!

Screenshots.png

PAC_man_slider.gif

Features.png

Features_List.png

Disclaimer.png

* By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty! *

* If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us! *

* Do not ask for ETAs!! *

How_to_Install.png

* Download the ROM and GApps *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Wipe data/factory reset *

* Flash the ROM and then GApps *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy *

How_to_Update.png

* Download the latest version *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Flash the ROM *

* Wipe both dalvik cache and cache *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy the latest version of PAC-ROM *

Not_Working.png

Other_Info.png

* None for now *

Download.png

Credits.png

* PAC-ROM Team *

* Cyanogen Team *

* AOKP Team *

* DirtyUnicorns *

* SlimRoms *

* Vanir *

* Omnirom *

* Special thanks to all our Build Bot Providers (see Contributors list for all names) *

* PAC Graphix Team - Graphics, logos and images (see Contributors list for all names) *

* And of course, thank you for your love and support! *

Support.png

Support us with these banners:

pac_user_banner.png

pac_poweredby_banner.png

Help with server costs

donate.gif

XDA:DevDB Information
    Pac-Man - Verizon, ROM for the Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III

Contributors
    Papa Smurf151, manfromgta, clearchris
    ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2015-04-29
    Last Updated 2016-08-13
    [ROM][OFFICIAL][4.2.2] PAC-Man ROM Nightly Builds for SCH-I535 (GMail fixed!!)

Original OP
    FYI we are actively updating to 4.4. Do not ask for eta...this will take time to sort out but will be worth it

XDA Moderator
    FYI pac-4.4 branch has been merged into pac github and gerrit. No alpha or nightlies yet but very soon. Feel free to poke around and if daring enough build for yourself. For those who wish to wait...please no eta as we are working as fast as we can. This is a full aosp base with commits brought I'm from all over with our own stuff added as well. Not all featured are added yet but will be over the next few weeks

XDA Moderator
    There will be an rc soon. Within next day or two then nightlies again if needed. We are staying inline with cm. There were a ton of commits push last night that fixed a lot of stuff and brought in more stability. Still a few more things left to do but they will get done.

Sorry I've been out of town all weekend at a beach resort and got engaged

XDA Moderator