HTC One Case and covers

Search This thread

ramon.nmgn

Mar 25, 2013
Could someone post a pic of nillkin or enland flipcase?

I'd like to know if there is any soft pouches that are dustproof. Cuz there is plenty of metal dust at my work and I dont want ruin my speakers.

Sent from my ZTE BLADE III using xda app-developers app

I really like too see the enland case in picture tooo:) I ordered it already but i still have to wait.

GeneralLee79

Mar 30, 2013
I'm looking for something that isn't bulky and garish but still offers really good protection. Any ideas?

wez89

Nov 24, 2008
Manchester
Ok so still awaiting my 'Black HTC One' so i decided to look for some cases.

Just bought 5 different cases from aliexpress, these were my 5.

Rock City Leather Case

124ufcp.png
343rl8x.png

Nillkin Hard Case

24nfrm0.png

Nillkin Leather Bark

2akbde.png
sqqiax.png

Nillkin Leather Flip

fxgvn6.png
350ld0i.png

Rock Hard Case

erbs4x.png
5zi4w5.png

I know the 2 Nillkin cases look identical but they are different :)

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

I really like too see the enland case in picture tooo:) I ordered it already but i still have to wait.

There seems a few nicer cases than the enland, this was the one i was orignally looking at untill i found a few different Nillkin and Rock leather cases

Reactions: silviofontes

XL2001

Feb 2, 2011
Could someone post a pic of nillkin or enland flipcase?

I'd like to know if there is any soft pouches that are dustproof. Cuz there is plenty of metal dust at my work and I dont want ruin my speakers.

Sent from my ZTE BLADE III using xda app-developers app

I don't have the phone yet but here is what the Nillkin case looks like compared to my One X. They changed the bumps on the back (bigger and more separation) and sadly it feels slippery when compared to the One X case, Still good though.

case1.jpg

case2.jpg

Reactions: silviofontes

m00moo

Jul 19, 2008
Ok so still awaiting my 'Black HTC One' so i decided to look for some cases.

Just bought 5 different cases from aliexpress, these were my 5.

Why the hell would you want 5 cases? :eek:

Especially when you can't use them all at the same time lol They'd all probably drop by 50% in price within a few months as well....

jda2797

Dec 26, 2012
I've ordered two and probably about to order 3 more because I want options

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

jda2797

Dec 26, 2012
Cruzerlite has some pretty cool cases

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1364863617961.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1364863617961.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 998
  • uploadfromtaptalk1364863629352.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1364863629352.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 912

wez89

Nov 24, 2008
Manchester
Why the hell would you want 5 cases? :eek:

Especially when you can't use them all at the same time lol They'd all probably drop by 50% in price within a few months as well....

Why would I not want 5 cases? 3 of the cases are identical so il be using the one that fits and looks the best, and considering they all came to £46 I was pretty pleased :)
Atleast il be able to swap and chose and I won't be left with one case which might be/get damaged

m00moo

Jul 19, 2008
Why would I not want 5 cases? 3 of the cases are identical so il be using the one that fits and looks the best, and considering they all came to £46 I was pretty pleased :)
Atleast il be able to swap and chose and I won't be left with one case which might be/get damaged

3 are identical?! thats why... LOL I say no more.

huxley309

Oct 21, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Got my cimo carbon case, pretty pleased with it, fit is decent enough but using the volume control is tricky, seems it's a bit recessed with the case on.

I have a feeling the poetic atmosphere in red would go very nicely with my silver one.

vesu

Apr 6, 2011
I don't have the phone yet but here is what the Nillkin case looks like compared to my One X. They changed the bumps on the back (bigger and more separation) and sadly it feels slippery when compared to the One X case, Still good though.

View attachment 1851782

View attachment 1851783

Thanks, but I was asking a pic of nillkin flip case. Allready got the nillkin matte black case, or actually two, cuz someone sent me another one, weird.. Didnt pay for second one, so I guess it's ok :p

Hudrator

Would love to see the Kickstandcase from HTC....

Could the users of the Double Dip Hard Case from HTC share some expieriences with that case?

On amazon Germany and some german forums , people start complaining, that there devices get easily scratched due to removal of the case :( .

joker370

Dec 30, 2008
Before I spend some money on Nillkin flip case (which do look great), does anyone know if there are any magnetic wake cases out yet/in the works? As in the ones where the screen turns on when you open the case.

Top Liked Posts