[Bugs]What kind of bugs you have on stock Sense 6

Search This thread

alex.foto

Dec 30, 2011
Galatz
What kind of bugs you have on stock Sense 6 and some fixes if someone has one.
So far after 1 day of ussage i noticed some bugs:
1.Sound is mutted if you move the phone when it ring.
2.If u try to pull down the notification for a mesage/missed call the weather in lockscreen is expanding and u cannot acces via "drag and open".
3.The volume is increasing randomly.

If you have spotted any othe bugs feel free to ad to list .

Fioplus

Dec 13, 2011
agree with point 1 and 3, and I found that the pressing of back button during incoming call will mute sound and vibrate, I think it is a bug rather then a "feature". Very annoying!

Goozy

Oct 23, 2007
I was actually going to start a similar thread so thanks for getting the ball rolling.

I haven't noticed any of the issues you listed. My issues are primarily GUI related.

1) in top portion of the caller ID and call log windows, the contact's image is covered up by the Tab swipe views control.
2) the spacing between the icons and the dock are messed up on the home screen
3) dock visible on the blinkfeed page

I have somewhat remedied these issues using xposed and the Sense 6 toolkit but it's still not quite right.

EDIT> This isn't a bug per say but it is very annoying. Every time I make a call through my car's bluetooth my phone now prompts me to choose an output device (handset, speakerphone, or car bluetooth). It defaults it to handset speakers so I have to select car bluetooth which is annoying because I'm trying to operate hands-free. The worst part is that it asks the question every time and doesn't remember my last preference.

Last edited:
Reactions: alex.foto

twerg

Oct 11, 2009
Hobart
Apps & Games
2.If u try to pull down the notification for a mesage/missed call the weather in lockscreen is expanding and u cannot acces via "drag and open".

1 - This is not a bug, if you look there is a sound option that is on by default - Quiet Ring On Pickup

Fioplus

Dec 13, 2011
1 - This is not a bug, if you look there is a sound option that is on by default - Quiet Ring On Pickup

I think most likely it is cause by mis-pressing of back button during ringing. finally I have to disable the hardware button and turn on the softly in order to prevent this issue. hope can improve in next update....

Aleeksandar85

Sep 10, 2011
1 i not have that bug, use full reset include delete photos, music, than if you not rooted wipe cache.

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

dvsk69

Aug 1, 2012
Another one I noticed is that extreme power saving mode doesn't work.

In fact it loses more power in that mode than usual.

gelo01

Sep 18, 2012
Manila
OnePlus 8T
Every time i received or i send a message, there's always a triangle with an exclamation point in the middle appearing in the status bar for maybe 0.5 millisecond. I can live with it but it's a little annoying sometimes

Second is that the rotation from landscape to portrait sometimes are not smooth, it lags for some millisecond before it reaches it's full rotation..

Battery is worse than sense 5.5

Reactions: nirez

dvsk69

Aug 1, 2012
Every time i received or i send a message, there's always a triangle with an exclamation point in the middle appearing in the status bar for maybe 0.5 millisecond. I can live with it but it's a little annoying sometimes

Second is that the rotation from landscape to portrait sometimes are not smooth, it lags for some millisecond before it reaches it's full rotation..

+1 to this.

Also, the dialer sucks. There's a lag while opening it which was almost instant in previous versions.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I was actually going to start a similar thread so thanks for getting the ball rolling.

I haven't noticed any of the issues you listed. My issues are primarily GUI related.

1) in top portion of the caller ID and call log windows, the contact's image is covered up by the Tab swipe views control.
    2) the spacing between the icons and the dock are messed up on the home screen
    3) dock visible on the blinkfeed page

I have somewhat remedied these issues using xposed and the Sense 6 toolkit but it's still not quite right.

EDIT> This isn't a bug per say but it is very annoying. Every time I make a call through my car's bluetooth my phone now prompts me to choose an output device (handset, speakerphone, or car bluetooth). It defaults it to handset speakers so I have to select car bluetooth which is annoying because I'm trying to operate hands-free. The worst part is that it asks the question every time and doesn't remember my last preference.

In Music app While Scrolling to album art to Visualization for a moment music offs and app freezes