Search This thread

DaveShaw

Senior Moderator Emeritus
Dec 4, 2007
Huddersfield
www.taeguk.co.uk
Welcome!!!​

On the behalf of everyone here at XDA-Developers.com, we would like to welcome you to our forum. We are the world’s leading mobile development forum and now that you have joined, you will be among the population with the world’s most talented mobile developers. Our mantra is a simple one. We are “a development forum by developers, for developers." XDA is a place where many come to help fellow members and further development on almost every mobile device imaginable. Our forum has amassed a great wealth of knowledge and it is now at your fingertips. This thread is a starting place for all new members, such as yourself. Please take a moment to introduce yourself to us in the thread. Let us know who you are, tell us a little bit about yourself, how you became interested in mobile development and hacking, as well as how you found XDA.

Please take a look at the links below. We have added some valuable information that will help guide you to success on XDA.

First and foremost, when it comes to success on XDA, we expect all members, both new and old, to know, understand, and follow all of the rules and policies set forth by the forum administrators. You can review the rules in the link below. These rules are also pinned at the top of every forum page as an announcement.

We understand that being new to this forum can be a little overwhelming. Our very own Senior Moderator, mikef, has taken the time to write a very extensive guide that covers just about everything you need to know when starting off here at XDA. We suggest you take some time and read through this guide as it will answer most, if not all of the questions that you may have as a new member.

Next you will probably notice that there is a restriction set on all new members for posting in the development sections here on XDA. Once you have posted 10 times, this restriction will be lifted. This isn't to punish new members, but to give all new members a chance to understand how XDA works before one is allowed to post in those sections. Please note that we do require a new members' first 10 posts to be constructive and helpful. Any spamming to avert this restriction will lead to posts being deleted. For a more in-depth explanation of why this rule exists, please follow the link.

Last but not least, there may be times when you need assistance from someone on the XDA staff. Our staff is always here, 24 hours a day, to assist you with anything that you may need regarding the forum itself. However, please keep in mind that our staff is not here to answer questions about issues that you may be having with your device. We are here solely for issues within the forum itself that may need to be addressed. If you come across an issue with the forum, the easiest way to get our attention is by reporting a post.

We wish you luck with all of your endeavors on XDA. Your success here is up to you, but we hope this starting place helps set you on the path to that success. XDA welcomes you with open arms and we thank you for joining our community.

Enjoy your stay!

xdalogo-1.png
Mod note: The purpose of this thread is to introduce yourselves. Tell us who you are and why you came to XDA. DO NOT use this thread as a means to boost your post count. If this happens, your posts will be deleted without warning.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kikko2000

Dec 16, 2010
Genova
Hi
Ciao
Haai
C'kemi Hallo
ألسّلام عليكم
السلام عليكم
آلو
Ola
Héébee
Werte
Hola
Salam
Kaixo
Вітаю
haelo!
प्रणाम
Dobar dan
Salud
Здравейте
Ало
Hola
Håfa ådai
Салам
Moni
Halito
Guuten takh
Dydh da
Bonghjornu
Bok
Ahoj
Hej
Hej
Hallo
Saluton
Tere
Hallo
Bula
Terve
Salut
Moin
Gouden Dai
A goeie
Bundì
Ola
Hallo
Γειά!
Έλα
Aluu
Bonjou
Aloha
שלום
Tjike
Mono
नमस्ते
Jó napot kívánok
Halló
Saluto
Selamat siang
Salute
ᐊᐃ
Halauġikpiñ
Dia dhuit
Ciao
Godaw
Salut
Witôjze
Сәлем!
!kao
Heus
Sveiki
Hallo
Labas
Moin
Moien
Здраво
Selamat pagi
Dy bannee diu
Hello
Сайн уу?
Байна уу
!gai
Y´'át'ééh
नमस्ते
Goddag
Bonjorn! Adieu! Adieussiatz!
Aniin
Wes hāl
Wai
Goondach
Cześć
Olá
Alô?
Salut
Здравствуйте
Talofa
Halò
Здраво
Lumela
Mhoro
Ciau
Mhoro
Ahoj (sg
Zdravo
¡Hola!
Hoj
Habari
Hej
Mabuhay!
Ola
สวัสดี
Gude
Malo e lelei
АсаламугIалейкум!
Merhaba
Вітаю
Алло
Assalomu Alaykum!
Labbay!
I nhlikanhi
Chào anh
Á-lô!
Glidis
Bondjoû
Ngurrju mayinpa
Helô
Molo
Mogethin
Ẹ n lẹ
Sawubona

sitedesigner

Sep 13, 2010
How appropriate?!

Hello folks,

I was actually just looking for an "introductions" forum so I could find the right spot to post and say hello to the members.

My name is David Goecke and I own the Android phone Samsung Epic 4G phone since September 10th (It came out August 31st).

I've been a lurker on the forums for a while just reading up here and there and finally decided to post on here. I'm a web site designer (hence the name) and finally getting into modding my phone. Want to unleash the power of my phone. Froyo was just recently released (this week) for the Epic, (yeah, they were a bit late) but it's got a lot of buzz going in the Epic 4G forums.

Feel free to come give us a visit over there sometime.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes and future warm welcomes.

David

ecbuddy123

Nov 26, 2010
why is it so important to post in dev threads

maybe i'm missing something, but why do all these newbies want to post in dev so bad

got a rom to post, kernal, maybe a fw leak, i don't get it

Im not really a noob, ive been active in other forums but the hd2 isnt supported over there officially, and i dont know if i can post the site name her cuase4 i dont know if i get in trouble, but yeah i come from a well known forum site and i like to be part of the forum to show the kinks in the rom and by being a tester help the rom become better you know. Nut htis rom usually recieves an update a day or in less than a couple of days so yeah

nchopp

Feb 15, 2011
Wherever the Army sends me
New member here. HTC Evo 4G, Nook Color, and Palm Pre in the household. I've been active on various forums for a long time now, but I'm a new poster here. Once I get my 8 posts in I've got a tutorial on encoding video for Nook Color\Evo\most Android devices I'm going to put up, but I can't post links yet.

bigsupersquid

Sep 22, 2010
BFE, MO
Google Pixel 4a 5G
Yeah,in all honesty I usually don't post in 'hello' threads much unless to welcome newbies. But here, I can't feedback on dev threads or post my own without raising my post count.
I'm surprised my first 'thanx' post went through, actually, right after I signed up.
And, yes, I've read the 'why' of not posting certain places w/o 10 post count, and I'm not arguing, just posting.

Reactions: evnStevn

jonno2k

Sep 11, 2010
Yeah,in all honesty I usually don't post in 'hello' threads much unless to welcome newbies. But here, I can't feedback on dev threads or post my own without raising my post count.

That's just it... I've been lurking on various topics for a few months and when I finally have something to contribute I can't. C'est la vie. In the mean time I can continue to read and learn.

krishnandu.sarkar

Feb 24, 2011
Kolkata
www.krishnandusarkar.com
Hi, I'm Krishnandu Sarkar from Kolkata. I'm not an Android owner till now, but planning to buy LG Optimus One or ZTE Blade next month. :) Slightly inclined towards Optimus One as it's easily available comparing to ZTE Blade which I need to import from UK and then Unlock it.

I came to know about this forum from Techenclave :)

htrx

Feb 19, 2011
Hi, my friends call me Richard, but you may call me Tom. Stuff, words, etc.

PS: I'm raising my post count, as the dev forums here require 10+ posts.

Nordeste

Feb 24, 2011
Gijón, AS
Well, thank God I found it. I was looking for the where-do-I-introduce-myself place. Finally.

New forum member, from the north of Spain (where we don't like bullfighting and we get a weather more similar to the english one than to the sunny south), owning an HTC Desire on TSense 8.4 from Neophyte, 875esp kernel, and willing to learn as much as possible from this great community. Eager to give a hand whenever I'm able to, needless to say.

Hi to everyone, thanks a lot for the chance of joining this community.

Shinydude100

Feb 24, 2011
Dallas
hmm >=)

I'm not quite leaving the forums, but I'm a rebel, and I refuse to comply with the Hi purpose of this thread, I much rather say 'Goodbye' you strangers.. o_O

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome!!!​

On the behalf of everyone here at XDA-Developers.com, we would like to welcome you to our forum. We are the world’s leading mobile development forum and now that you have joined, you will be among the population with the world’s most talented mobile developers. Our mantra is a simple one. We are “a development forum by developers, for developers." XDA is a place where many come to help fellow members and further development on almost every mobile device imaginable. Our forum has amassed a great wealth of knowledge and it is now at your fingertips. This thread is a starting place for all new members, such as yourself. Please take a moment to introduce yourself to us in the thread. Let us know who you are, tell us a little bit about yourself, how you became interested in mobile development and hacking, as well as how you found XDA.

Please take a look at the links below. We have added some valuable information that will help guide you to success on XDA.

First and foremost, when it comes to success on XDA, we expect all members, both new and old, to know, understand, and follow all of the rules and policies set forth by the forum administrators. You can review the rules in the link below. These rules are also pinned at the top of every forum page as an announcement.

We understand that being new to this forum can be a little overwhelming. Our very own Senior Moderator, mikef, has taken the time to write a very extensive guide that covers just about everything you need to know when starting off here at XDA. We suggest you take some time and read through this guide as it will answer most, if not all of the questions that you may have as a new member.

Next you will probably notice that there is a restriction set on all new members for posting in the development sections here on XDA. Once you have posted 10 times, this restriction will be lifted. This isn't to punish new members, but to give all new members a chance to understand how XDA works before one is allowed to post in those sections. Please note that we do require a new members' first 10 posts to be constructive and helpful. Any spamming to avert this restriction will lead to posts being deleted. For a more in-depth explanation of why this rule exists, please follow the link.

Last but not least, there may be times when you need assistance from someone on the XDA staff. Our staff is always here, 24 hours a day, to assist you with anything that you may need regarding the forum itself. However, please keep in mind that our staff is not here to answer questions about issues that you may be having with your device. We are here solely for issues within the forum itself that may need to be addressed. If you come across an issue with the forum, the easiest way to get our attention is by reporting a post.

We wish you luck with all of your endeavors on XDA. Your success here is up to you, but we hope this starting place helps set you on the path to that success. XDA welcomes you with open arms and we thank you for joining our community.

Enjoy your stay!

xdalogo-1.png
    Mod note: The purpose of this thread is to introduce yourselves. Tell us who you are and why you came to XDA. DO NOT use this thread as a means to boost your post count. If this happens, your posts will be deleted without warning.
    Heyyyyyyyy yooooooooouuuuuu guuuuuuuyyyysssssssss!!!!

#goonies ;)
    Ok, so I'll be the first one in a new thread. I found this forum when I was looking for something about rooting my X10 and custom ROM. I've found here everything that I was looking for and even more... Now I know how can I personalize my phone in million ways ;D
    Hi
    Ciao
    Haai
    C'kemi Hallo
    ألسّلام عليكم
    السلام عليكم
    آلو
    Ola
    Héébee
    Werte
    Hola
    Salam
    Kaixo
    Вітаю
    haelo!
    प्रणाम
    Dobar dan
    Salud
    Здравейте
    Ало
    Hola
    Håfa ådai
    Салам
    Moni
    Halito
    Guuten takh
    Dydh da
    Bonghjornu
    Bok
    Ahoj
    Hej
    Hej
    Hallo
    Saluton
    Tere
    Hallo
    Bula
    Terve
    Salut
    Moin
    Gouden Dai
    A goeie
    Bundì
    Ola
    Hallo
    Γειά!
    Έλα
    Aluu
    Bonjou
    Aloha
    שלום
    Tjike
    Mono
    नमस्ते
    Jó napot kívánok
    Halló
    Saluto
    Selamat siang
    Salute
    ᐊᐃ
    Halauġikpiñ
    Dia dhuit
    Ciao
    Godaw
    Salut
    Witôjze
    Сәлем!
    !kao
    Heus
    Sveiki
    Hallo
    Labas
    Moin
    Moien
    Здраво
    Selamat pagi
    Dy bannee diu
    Hello
    Сайн уу?
    Байна уу
    !gai
    Y´'át'ééh
    नमस्ते
    Goddag
    Bonjorn! Adieu! Adieussiatz!
    Aniin
    Wes hāl
    Wai
    Goondach
    Cześć
    Olá
    Alô?
    Salut
    Здравствуйте
    Talofa
    Halò
    Здраво
    Lumela
    Mhoro
    Ciau
    Mhoro
    Ahoj (sg
    Zdravo
    ¡Hola!
    Hoj
    Habari
    Hej
    Mabuhay!
    Ola
    สวัสดี
    Gude
    Malo e lelei
    АсаламугIалейкум!
    Merhaba
    Вітаю
    Алло
    Assalomu Alaykum!
    Labbay!
    I nhlikanhi
    Chào anh
    Á-lô!
    Glidis
    Bondjoû
    Ngurrju mayinpa
    Helô
    Molo
    Mogethin
    Ẹ n lẹ
    Sawubona
    Hi everone, I´m happy today after been able to flash my Magic to Android 2.3