[WIP][4/30/2012] RubiX_eXcel v0.0.1 [Beta][ICS][4.0.4]

Search This thread

ReActiveDisorder

Apr 12, 2012
Yes I tested it and it was blazing fast like everything else but I meant being able to change the proxy settings through dial pad using ##3282#, then entering msl, and going to multimedia settings.. when you go to that menu it says the values aren't set.. when you change them manually they remain the same.. I tried to update profile and prl, got an error message every time I tried, even after rebooting. I was thinking that was because of the 404 base because every dev tells you to update profile and prl on previous Rom before flashing to 404, as you won't be able to once the 404 is booted

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Ahhhhhhh ok. I will dig a little deeper. Bare with me this is my first samsung device. Im so use to htc phones. It is interesting that 4.0.4 wont let you update your prl or profile. I will see if I can maybe fix that. So far its been pretty easy.

ReActiveDisorder

Apr 12, 2012
This is totally off subject but my hacked hulu app has made some waves apparently. Androidpolice. xda. and 9to5 google all posted my contribution on there news site.
My wife was even suprised.

Thank you everyone for supporting my contributions. I hope to make many many many more for the SGS2 Epic touch community. And best news of all is i wont be jumping ship to the SGS3 due to the US Versions getting screwed over cause of LTE tech. An S4 snapdragon processor? really samsung? Geez.

Reactions: Beejis

batting1000

Sep 19, 2011
Florida
This is totally off subject but my hacked hulu app has made some waves apparently. Androidpolice. xda. and 9to5 google all posted my contribution on there news site.
My wife was even suprised.

Thank you everyone for supporting my contributions. I hope to make many many many more for the SGS2 Epic touch community. And best news of all is i wont be jumping ship to the SGS3 due to the US Versions getting screwed over cause of LTE tech. An S4 snapdragon processor? really samsung? Geez.

The S4 chip is just as good as a quad-core processor as seen in comparisons to the Tegra 3

ReActiveDisorder

Apr 12, 2012
The S4 chip is just as good as a quad-core processor as seen in comparisons to the Tegra 3

Noooooooooooo thats totally false. The S4 is a fast dual core processor. But the Exynos Quadcore Blows it out of the water. Either way If i were to update to a newer device it needs to be a real update. going from dual core to dual core isnt an upgrade in my humble opinion.

bigfdaddy

Oct 6, 2010
Downloaded beta know to c what the fuss is about....

b1g.p0ppa

Feb 26, 2011
Roam
Oh hell yeahhhh! Come tomorrow, after my last interview, I am going to drive the hell out of this. Can't wait to check it out, been staring at this thread all day.

+1. Count me in. Downloading now, will flash tomorrow morning and try to participate in the dev thread.

Tiffany84

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jul 27, 2010
Noooooooooooo thats totally false. The S4 is a fast dual core processor. But the Exynos Quadcore Blows it out of the water. Either way If i were to update to a newer device it needs to be a real update. going from dual core to dual core isnt an upgrade in my humble opinion.

Exactly. The s4 can definitely hang with the Tegra 3 but when it comes to the Exynos quad core all bets are off.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

manufan721

Mar 18, 2012
Mobile Odin works in the beta but it doesn't auto reboot(or at least it didn't for me) you have to manually reboot to get to cwm..weird..maybe it worked before when I was testing earlier version then too..lol..sorry reactive!

bigfdaddy

Oct 6, 2010
I really love this from its fast,no issues to speak of from what I can tell so far.battery life is awesome...

Reactions: ReActiveDisorder

ReActiveDisorder

Apr 12, 2012
Sorry guys. I just woke up. I see the beta is a huge hit. I figured out the mobile odin issue from v0.0.4 and fixed it in v1.0.0. Battery life on this rom should be bar none the best out there. It should go into a deeper sleep when not in use as well. Stand by battery life should be 20-30% better then what samsung says it "Should be". Look for an official release very soon.

Reactions: manufan721

manufan721

Mar 18, 2012
I really love this from its fast,no issues to speak of from what I can tell so far.battery life is awesome...

I agree, I've been running it all morning and its fast as hell and smooth as silk with no major issues to speak of, and reactive I gotta thank you again for putting out such a great Rom.. my phone hasn't even heated up like other ics releases either.. also ill apologize again for thinking mobile odin wasn't working since phone didn't reboot, totally my fault

ReActiveDisorder

Apr 12, 2012
I agree, I've been running it all morning and its fast as hell and smooth as silk with no major issues to speak of, and reactive I gotta thank you again for putting out such a great Rom.. my phone hasn't even heated up like other ics releases either.. also ill apologize again for thinking mobile odin wasn't working since phone didn't reboot, totally my fault

No you were right bout mobile odin. A script i home brewed in the init.d folder screwed with mobile odin. I modified the script and it works now. Trust me your feedback is helping ALOT.

Anyfeedback i can get before official release the better. I also made my own Updater script for the official release. That took a good while to type up. Lol.

Reactions: manufan721

Top Liked Posts