Thin case for atrix?

Search This thread

s1mpd1ddy

Feb 24, 2011
I think it's already been said -- but the incipio feather case is extremely prone to cracking along the edges, especially where the volume and speaker holes are.

The great thing is that Incipio life-time guarantees all their products, all you have to do is email customer service, and they will ask you to provide pictures and and shipping address, and they'll send you a new one.

e30andrew

Jun 6, 2011
Davenport
I picked up the bodyglove that ATT sells, love it so far feels good in the hand and deosn't add bulk to the phone. Bought the otterbox but that thing is huge don't like at all sucks to cause the store I got it from doesn't do returns so currently selling it on ebay.

+1, this case is great. Great quality, feels good on the phone and in the hand, love it so far!

five3zero

May 6, 2011
Incipio Feather Case

I can't post external links yet, just add the youtube link before this:

/watch?v=DBwambJrODg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    just received my atrix today from ups, caught me by surprise and been planning on getting a case before the phone arrived. came across my nexus one sleeve that came with the phone laying around in my computer drawer. "light bulb" fits perfect and looks sweet. so for those of you that are coming of the nexus one like me and have that sleeve try it out. :D