[MOD] ARHD 4.0.x | Modded Battery % | Update: 17/05/12

Search This thread

wisefreakz

Nov 22, 2010
Sampa City
If you use ARHD 4.0.x it's because you look to get as close to stock as you can.

Many of this users misses the possibility of at least have their notification battery a little modded.

So, i'm glad to bring you (for now) 2 possibilities:

1) Stock Battery With %
Screenshot_2012-05-17-17-50-02.jpg
2) Circle Blue Battery with %
Screenshot_2012-05-17-17-54-08.jpg
Files ready to be flashed via CWM

I'll look to incorporate new ones as long as i find interesting ones or if someone request it by providing at least screenshot.

Thanks to:
Jotha who has inspired me to start theming (at least a little).
Milamber33 who firstly requested the MOD :)

Hope you all like it and hit the THANKS button

PS: For those who want to get back to stock, please flash THIS.

Attachments

• ARHD_v4.0.x_Stock_Battery.zip
    785 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:

Yaminashi

Nov 24, 2011
Thanks for this, however I should mention that when I flashed the stock battery with percentage it got rid of my blue softkey mod

sperug

Feb 5, 2010
Rimini
strange problem

I installed your mod with the circle battery, very nice! But then I lost my data connection, and only when I installed newly the ar rom it came back... now I'm at a loss, reinstall it or not?

wisefreakz

Nov 22, 2010
Sampa City
I installed your mod with the circle battery, very nice! But then I lost my data connection, and only when I installed newly the ar rom it came back... now I'm at a loss, reinstall it or not?

Yes. The mod has nothing to do with radio signal. Install again and let me know.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Misledz

Jun 1, 2011
Cebu City, Philippines
Admire the effort taking for this but when I use it on 4.0.1 AR it tends to screw up and I lose my notification bar and softkeys. Good thing I have a backup of System.apk. Usually a deodexed SystemUI shouldn't have this issue. Am I missing something?

wisefreakz

Nov 22, 2010
Sampa City
Admire the effort taking for this but when I use it on 4.0.1 AR it tends to screw up and I lose my notification bar and softkeys. Good thing I have a backup of System.apk. Usually a deodexed SystemUI shouldn't have this issue. Am I missing something?

Maybe... if you use any other mod together..... it may crash....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Misledz

Jun 1, 2011
Cebu City, Philippines
No other mod. Just the plain AR and franco kernel, the hard alternative is cm9, Sadly. Just trying to keep out of the beta and into something more stable

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If you use ARHD 4.0.x it's because you look to get as close to stock as you can.

Many of this users misses the possibility of at least have their notification battery a little modded.

So, i'm glad to bring you (for now) 2 possibilities:

1) Stock Battery With %
    Screenshot_2012-05-17-17-50-02.jpg
    2) Circle Blue Battery with %
    Screenshot_2012-05-17-17-54-08.jpg
    Files ready to be flashed via CWM

I'll look to incorporate new ones as long as i find interesting ones or if someone request it by providing at least screenshot.

Thanks to:
    Jotha who has inspired me to start theming (at least a little).
    Milamber33 who firstly requested the MOD :)

Hope you all like it and hit the THANKS button

PS: For those who want to get back to stock, please flash THIS.
    This is awesome! Thanks a lot for putting these mods together.
    This plus Advanced Power Menu are the main 2 things I'm after. Can't wait to see the two together. :)