Help with Reboot !!!!!!

Search This thread

toecutter69

Dec 4, 2013
Hi all

Tried posting before but not getting any answers

Im new to android and have been tweaking my samsung s4 for a couple of months now. I have a Samsung S4 GT I9505 with TWRP boot recovery , nova launcher prime and KitKat 4.4 Google play edition Rom. I have also flashed Faux Kernel onto my phone to prevent random restarts. The problem is I am still getting restarts (about 8 a day) the problem was a lot worse before I re-flashed it with the same kernel. I have tried flashing it again but I still get the same problem. Also some of my apps restart more often then before I had the custom ROM (GPE)

Help would be most appreciated

Thanks

Aiden

CtrlAltDelIrl

Mar 7, 2012
Hi all

Tried posting before but not getting any answers

Im new to android and have been tweaking my samsung s4 for a couple of months now. I have a Samsung S4 GT I9505 with TWRP boot recovery , nova launcher prime and KitKat 4.4 Google play edition Rom. I have also flashed Faux Kernel onto my phone to prevent random restarts. The problem is I am still getting restarts (about 8 a day) the problem was a lot worse before I re-flashed it with the same kernel. I have tried flashing it again but I still get the same problem. Also some of my apps restart more often then before I had the custom ROM (GPE)

Help would be most appreciated

Thanks

Aiden

Send it back to the manufacturer. It's obviously a damaged phone if it can't last one day without a reboot.

Top Liked Posts