HTC One SU (T528w)

Search This thread

qllkevuoi

Nov 15, 2009
Google Pixel 5
Bought my phone with this rom already installed.
Tryed 3 times to downgrade like you but at the end of point 4) the answer was : "Main version is older!".
Can you help me? :)

PS:
CP2DUG PVT2 SHIP S-ON RH
HBOOT - 0.74.0000
H6S PWM - 3.55.8
H6S SOC - 1010
eMMC - boot
Nov 6 2012 , 12:45:51

If you followed the previous 3 points, I think the only reason is that I came from a modded custom rom (the one posted by yaruq firstly, and then the rom posted by SPSPaWn) .. so the system allowed me to downgrade; while it seems your situation is different from mine

I don't know if your rom is a stock one or not .. I don't know if it is deodexed or not, rooted or not, and so on

If you can't downgrade, then try to:
1) re-unlock bootloader
2) flash custom cwm recovery (you can find it in this thread)
3) full wipe
4) flash a custom Rom

And then try to follow the steps I indicated

Regards

Inviato da Xiaomi Mi2 con tapatalk pro 2

emilcioran99

Aug 17, 2011
If you followed the previous 3 points, I think the only reason is that I came from a modded custom rom (the one posted by yaruq firstly, and then the rom posted by SPSPaWn) .. so the system allowed me to downgrade; while it seems your situation is different from mine

I don't know if your rom is a stock one or not .. I don't know if it is deodexed or not, rooted or not, and so on

If you can't downgrade, then try to:
1) re-unlock bootloader
2) flash custom cwm recovery (you can find it in this thread)
3) full wipe
4) flash a custom Rom

And then try to follow the steps I indicated

Regards

My rom is this one that is talking Falseclock.

1) Ok
2)flashed t528_recovery_pb1.img
3) fastboot>recovery>wipe data/factory reset>wipe cache partition>wipe dalvik cache>
4) trying to flash yaruq's rom. Flashed than reboot and stuck in black screen after the WO chinese logo. Waiting for 10 min... still stuck...
recovery>restore> wipe> trying to put this rom but stuck in black screen after flash...
Recovery>restore> everything ok with the first rom.
Don't know what to do now... :(

qllkevuoi

Nov 15, 2009
Google Pixel 5
My rom is this one that is talking Falseclock.

1) Ok
2)flashed t528_recovery_pb1.img
3) fastboot>recovery>wipe data/factory reset>wipe cache partition>wipe dalvik cache>
4) trying to flash yaruq's rom. Flashed than reboot and stuck in black screen after the WO chinese logo. Waiting for 10 min... still stuck...
recovery>restore> wipe> trying to put this rom but stuck in black screen after flash...
Recovery>restore> everything ok with the first rom.
Don't know what to do now... :(

sorry but the link to your Rom points to a chinese forum, if i'm not wrong .. I really don't know what that thread is talking about, because I don't understand chinese language

Try to flash the SPSPaWn custom rom

I don't know how to solve your problem, because I didn't encounter it

I Just flashed those custom roms .. and they were working well but the audio sound ..

The one posted by SPSPaWn is also Multilanguage, the other posted by yaruq just chinese and english

Regards

Reactions: emilcioran99

emilcioran99

Aug 17, 2011
If I (after full wipe) flash STSpaWn's last rom, finished in bootloop and hang out at a black screen after the WO logo.
If I (after full wipe) flash the STSpaWn's rom and after this flash the rom that i bought the phone... the phone works but:
- the rom it's 4.0.4 that means it's not the STSpawn's last rom but the "original" chinese one;
- the rom have all the apks that were in STSpaWn's last rom (aLogcat, AppMgrII, Group ringtones, Profile scheduler+, Zedge, etc.), the aplications that aren't in the chinese rom...

Don't understand anything!!!
:silly::confused: :(

Last edited:

SPSPaWn

Feb 20, 2013
Doneck
And work autorecord calls, QuickSettings, Rosie Landscape -> ON/OFF tweak Falseclock HTCOneSUTweaks

Last edited:

emilcioran99

Aug 17, 2011
Hurray!!!
Because at all roms after flash it stucks on bootloop, think that the problem is in boot image that was in the phone when i bought it and after a full wipe put Falseclock's stock rooted boot.img with ADB.
After this re-wipe all and flashed STSpaWn's last rom and now everything is ok.
I have a 4.1.1 rom in my phone. ::good: :victory:
Hope that this will help others if they encountered a problem like this.

Tomorrow i'll flash one after another all roms from this thread to see if it works.

Thanks qllkevuoi for your help.

I have been able to downloading it by registering on the site. I have not installed yet since I just finished downloading. In case anybody tries it, can he or she post observations? http://www.4shared.com/zip/t3jUUmWv/Signed_T528W_411XX.html

Tried it and doesn't have gapps installed but think that is a good rom. Because I have problems with the phone and all roms, didn't find time to try to install gapps from cwm to see if it works. Mabe tomorrow.

Last edited:
Hurray!!!
Because at all roms after flash it stucks on bootloop, think that the problem is in boot image that was in the phone when i bought it and after a full wipe put Falseclock's stock rooted boot.img with ADB.
After this re-wipe all and flashed STSpaWn's last rom and now everything is ok.
I have a 4.1.1 rom in my phone. ::good: :victory:
Hope that this will help others if they encountered a problem like this.

Tomorrow i'll flash one after another all roms from this thread to see if it works.

Thanks qllkevuoi for your help.

Tried it and doesn't have gapps installed but think that is a good rom. Because I have problems with the phone and all roms, didn't find time to try to install gapps from cwm to see if it works. Mabe tomorrow.
Which ROM did you have before installing this one? After I finish installing it I will do the gapps. Will let you know how it goes.

StefanMiller

Feb 4, 2008
Install stock ROM error

Tried to install stock ROM like described before:

1) flashed the stock recovery
2) relocked the bootloader
3) putted the stock rom RUU_CP2_DUG_ICS_40_HTCCN_CHS_CU_1.05.1402.3_Radio_6.1212.14.12_release_286043_signed on the root of sdcard and renamed it to PM60IMG.zip
4) rebooted in bootloader mode and now it begins the update.

then the error message:

Main Version is older!
Update Fail!
Press <POWER> to reboot.

I still have the old radio and want to get OTA update with new radio.img.

update: Found the solution with the file PM60IMG_1.13.1402.2.zip. Renamed to PM60IMG.zip and...

OTA update works!!! :D

Last edited:

emilcioran99

Aug 17, 2011
Ok, but you must wait... 1 hour and 43 min to download... 126 Kb/sec :D

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

I installed the rom from this post (thanks Yaruq):
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=40743990&postcount=416
and flashed the last official radio.
The battery lasts for almost 2 days. No error at all and no freezing.
So, I recommend it!

Tried to flash last radio and have
"(bootloader) signature checking...
FAILED (remote: signature verify fail)"

Last edited:

StefanMiller

Feb 4, 2008
when you install described stock ROM, you´ll get three OTA updates. The radio update will be included in one of them.
Don´t try to install radio.img separately!

Reactions: emilcioran99

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Falseclock-2.1.0 custom rom

Based on latest OTA 2.13.1402.1

CHANGELOG
    1. Most of European language added
    2. Google and others are enabled (twitter, facebook ...)
    3. Google Apps added as system applications
    4. Root installed
    5. Busybox installed
    6. Fully deodexed and zipaligned
    7. SIM cards signal strengh changed
    8. Battery percent icons added
    9. SIM cards standby data connection type icons changed
    10. WiFi icons changed.
    11. Fixed location search for Weather and Clock using system locale.
    12. System application HTC One SU Tweaks for mods management
    13. Mod added Automatic call recording
    14. Mod added Preferred data slot
    15. Mod added Rosie landscape
    16. Disabling Quick Settings via tweaker
    17. Fixed font size for Messages
    18. Highlighted phonetical letters on Dialer

PREREQUISITES
    1.Make a backup of everything before doing anything.
    2.bootloader must be UNLOCKED.
    3.CWM recovery (fastboot flash recovery T528_recovery_PB1_working.img)

INSTRUCTION
    1. Download script and put on your SD card.
    2. Reboot to CWM recovery
    3. Choose install zip from sdcard
    4. Choose choose zip from sdcard
    5. Allocate zip file and choose Yes
    6. Wait until flashing finished
    7. Power off your device
    8. Boot to fastboot (Vol up + Power)
    9. Download boot.img
    10. Flash manualy new boot: fastboot flash boot boot.img
    11. Reboot and enjoy
    12. to disable power saving icon in tasker
    Code:
    adb shell
    su
    pm disable com.htc.htcpowermanager/.powersaver.PowerSaverNotificationReceiver
    >>> Download custom ROM here <<<

P.S. This is latest version of my Custom rom. First of all I'm tired. Secondly I do not see that it is necessary for someone. No thanks, no reports, no anything talking some using my job.
    Too bad that you feel like that, man! We rely on your works. Does that mean there's no more patches?

You know I've been trying to support your efforts but obviously you have decided already.. hope you would change your mind.

2.2.0 ROM
    boot.img
    2.2.1 UPDATE

instruction as before, 2.2.1 install over 2.2.0
    based on last ОТА 2.15.1402.

CHANGELOG
    1. Tweak: disable APN notification
    2. Tweak: disable power saver
    3. Tweak: disable SMS Report notification in status bar if Delivery reports is switched ON. Messages in chat anyway will be marked as Received, but will relieve you of notification in the status and slider bar.

BE CAREFULL DOWNLOADING, SOME DUDES FOUND VIRUSES INSIDE STOCK ROM
    Modified Boot Image for False Clock 2.2.1 image

I have modified boot.img for False Clock image 2.2.1.

I have changed the ramdisk to make adb run as root.
    Changes done are in ramdisk/default.prop

Code:
    - ro.secure=1
    - ro.allow.mock.location=0
    - ro.debuggable=0
    - persist.service.adb.enable=0

+ ro.secure=0
    + ro.allow.mock.location=0
    + ro.debuggable=1
    + persist.sys.usb.config=adb

with this change you will get "#" instead of "$" in adb shell. ;)

New boot image is attached.
    By the way, for those interested I may soon release a custom ROM for T528w. :fingers-crossed:
    Sorry, mate! The truth is I've been rather busy lately. It's not that I don't want to share my ROM, the fact is I really use the phone right now and I'm starting to lose my patience regarding the lack of resources for this phone. It's a great phone, I love it, but I did so many factory resets lately, I even lost some data on the SD card.
    I've been trying to backup my ROM using CWM (thanks again VisuM!) and I think I don't know how to make a proper backup or save the entire ROM as .zip and then share it.
    Maybe one of you guys tell me how to do a good backup and then share it on some website, trust me, I'll do it!

The correct steps to generate a clean rom (you should have sdcard with some free space):

1- Reboot to recovery and click once the Vol-Up (to access CWM interface).
    2- Go to Backup and Restore from menu.
    3- Click on Backup (this will generate your full original backup).
    4- After it completes, Choose Go Back to main menu.
    5- Click Wipe data/factory reset then Yes.
    6- Click Wipe cache partition then Yes.
    7- Click Backup and Restore
    8- Click on Backup (this will generate the rom you can share).
    9- After it completes, Choose Go Back to main menu.
    10- Go to Backup and Restore
    11- Click on Advanced Restore
    12- Choose the earlier backup (which you generated in step 3) there must be two backups with different time.
    13- Select to restore data then restore cache, you may also want to restore sd-ext if it's available.
    14- Go Back then Reboot the system.

You will then be back without losing any data. You can also get the rom you generated last from sdcard at /clockworkmod/backup/ just compress that folder and send it to us. Make sure you select the right folder, you should notice the folder's data file is smaller than your original one.

If you feel confused about these steps or you don't understand them very well please DON'T DO IT until you get the idea how it works.

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

Hello again!
    I also downloaded that ROM and tried to flash it with CWM, but it didn't work, I think there may be something wrong with my phone - still, I'm glad factory reset still works. As for the OTA, I already gave it up.
    As I was saying in a previous post I'm very unhappy about my phone charging so slow, which is starting to make me grow tired of it and think about selling it.
    Anyway, I'm glad to see that you're still on the job, being one of the most active in this thread.

Nothing wrong with your phone, that ROM doesn't fit the HTC One SU.

Btw, in regards to your charging problem try the following:

1- Charge it while it's turned off, and from the power source direct and not from USB and see if there's an improvment.
    2- If not solved, try to Replace the charger (use any other charger like Samsung) and see if it helps.
    3- If not solved, your battery might be the problem especially if it dies quickly, try to replace it if it's not that expensive because it would just be a test.
    4- If none of the above worked, you would need to report your phone for warranty replacement. I guess HTC warranty should cover it internationally.

Good luck.

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

For those who would change their boot animation, you can do it as below:

1- Download a boot animation from sources like:
    http://androidbootanimation.com/
    http://rootzwiki.com/forum/239-boot-animations/
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1642888
    or just google it.

2- Mount your system folder writable (you can use ES File Explorer or Root Explorer for that).

3- Go to /system/customize/resource using any file explorer

4- Rename the file CU_bootanimation.zip to CU_bootanimation-bak.zip

5- Copy your favorite bootanimation to that folder and rename it to CU_bootanimation.zip

6- Remount your sysem as read-only.

7- Restart and enjoy.

* You can do the same for CU_downanimation.zip to change shutdown animation.

* You can change or disable the boot and shutdown sounds by renaming the files:
    Boot_up_music.mp3
    Shut_down_music.mp3

in the same folder. (To disable them simply change their names to something else).

I also tried to change the Initial boot logo (or splash screen) but I guess it requires to have S-off.