Maclaws CM10.2 bugs

Search This thread

Carlyle_f

Jan 22, 2014
Cape Town
Hello everyone, I want to try CM10.2 on my S3 mini, I'm currently running CM11 and its not that bad considering its still under heavy development. I need to know all the bugs in CM10.2 before I decide to leave this setup I have on CM11, the Google now launcher with OK Google hotword detection working. It took a lot of time and effort to get it to work:mad:
Anyway, I ask this because I want a fully functional custom ROM, i.e. working WiFi direct, native flip to mute function and not through Xposed/GravityBox modules, louder system/notification sounds and no random reboots.
So, if you're using CM10.2 please confirm whether or not the above mentioned feature are there.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

eswarvf

Mar 18, 2013
Hyderabad
Hello everyone, I want to try CM10.2 on my S3 mini, I'm currently running CM11 and its not that bad considering its still under heavy development. I need to know all the bugs in CM10.2 before I decide to leave this setup I have on CM11, the Google now launcher with OK Google hotword detection working. It took a lot of time and effort to get it to work:mad:
Anyway, I ask this because I want a fully functional custom ROM, i.e. working WiFi direct, native flip to mute function and not through Xposed/GravityBox modules, louder system/notification sounds and no random reboots.
So, if you're using CM10.2 please confirm whether or not the above mentioned feature are there.

i say try it yourself because everyone have their own opinions on each roms
some say cm11 has louder sounds[even me]
well i use software datacable [i will force my friends to use it too]

and how did u got ok google work please mention ur method some doesnt get my method working
or create a thread on yours

Reactions: Carlyle_f

Carlyle_f

Jan 22, 2014
Cape Town

and how did u got ok google work please mention ur method some doesnt get my method working

Hi, thanks but I guess I'll keep using cm11 if those feature aren't working and I used your method:D :thumbup: it never works immediately, I had to do it many times, the steps are the same as yours, except the last time I did it, I flashed cm11 again without wiping anything. Then when it starts up it shows the Google Now/OK Google tutorial:thumbup:

Reactions: eswarvf

eswarvf

Mar 18, 2013
Hyderabad
I don't have WiFi at home, and it looks like that app will either eat my data or require a WiFi connection

No it won't eat any data and it works without internet just use ur hotspot for ur laptop and phone to phone transfer and hotspot doesn't need any data and WiFi acts as a medium just like Bluetooth its transfer rate is 4MB/S

Reactions: Carlyle_f

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hi, thanks but I guess I'll keep using cm11 if those feature aren't working and I used your method:D :thumbup: it never works immediately, I had to do it many times, the steps are the same as yours, except the last time I did it, I flashed cm11 again without wiping anything. Then when it starts up it shows the Google Now/OK Google tutorial:thumbup:
    I don't have WiFi at home, and it looks like that app will either eat my data or require a WiFi connection

No it won't eat any data and it works without internet just use ur hotspot for ur laptop and phone to phone transfer and hotspot doesn't need any data and WiFi acts as a medium just like Bluetooth its transfer rate is 4MB/S