[KERNEL][CM7/MIUI][27/08/11] Glitch V12 Beta -1.7GHz OC/UV-Voodoo-Smooth and fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

tk1o48

Oct 12, 2010
When I goto setting>wifi it says "error" doesn't even let me try to turn it on

I had the same problem. Just try flashing a different kernal such as OTB and flash back to glitch's. I was not aware of this at the time it happened to me and i odined back to stock. I still got the error first time flashing glitchs but just reflashed it over itself and it seemed to work.

Junkboy0

Apr 4, 2011
Los Angeles
Question - what is everyone doing to determine "running stable"? Ive mucked with the voltage settings a little, then ran a couple Quadrants, Linpacks, and played a few games.

Is there some sort of stress test (kinda like Prime95 for PC, way back when) that we can run to determine stability fairly accurately?

Currently running HL, -75 from 100 to 800, -50 on 1000 and 1200 and it seems to be working but I wanted to be as sure as I can before I try the same thing on ML and maybe even LL

Me personally I actually try to kill my phone....I open and Pandora leave it running on background then maps if my uv is bad it'll freeze then, If it passes the maps/pandora test mobo player 720p video and do soft decoding it has shown me almost full stability.

current 100% stable volts no FC's or anything:

1200 -25
1000 -25
800 -75
400 -125
200 - 150
100 -175

Last edited:

neyenlives

Oct 11, 2010
I noticed that even though I have my frequencies set to 100,200,400,800,100,1200,1400 in CPU SPY it is reporting a 1300Mhz Frequency still. I have applied as boot, rebooted, all sort of stuff and the 1300Mhz frequency remains even though in Voltage Control it is disabled.

bobthesalesclerk

Apr 26, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
Running very stable for me at
1500 -25
1440 -25
1400 -25
1300 -25
1200 -50
1000 -50
800 -75
400 -75
200 -100
Dealine/on demand

This is the most amazing kernwl i have ever used!

Alpha Tappa Lambda

drnihili

Sep 4, 2007
I did that. let it set for about ten minutes. Its no biggie. I will odin it back tonight and restore the nandroid I made right before I started testing and boom, Im back. I was just worried I might have killed her, ya know, for good :)

Not sure why it worked, but I just got out of a bootloop by using the 3 finger method to boot to Red CWM and then rebooting from there. Battery pulls and letting it sit hadn't worked, but that did.

Pfilly

Mar 17, 2010
Tried the LL again last night and 3G didn't work but wifi did so I had to reflash HL. Decided to try LL again and now 3G works and wifi does not. Kept trying all 3 kernels with mixed results: sometimes 3G or wifi or both would work but not for any substantial length of time. I'm on MIUI and I did erase scripts before flashing any new kernels.

Edit: I lied. Everything seems to be working...for now

Last edited:

scarmon25

Feb 18, 2011
Knoxville, TN
Woo-hooooo. I'm back baby yeah.. Sorry. I truely thought I had killed her for a minute. Great kernel by the way :D

Tap-a-Talked from my CM7 Mesmerize.

SOTK

Oct 11, 2010
Pacific Northwest
Hey, i just wanted to say that this Kernel is awesome and I'm not just referring to speed. It seems this kernel is much more stable than the previous ones I've been using. Most of the glitches i was experiencing are either gone or considerably reduced. Just wanted to say i appreciate the work! Keep it up! :)

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

papstar

Nov 19, 2010
MA
Google Pixel 5
I've been watching this thread closely since it was started a couple of days ago. After reading through any issues people were having, I feel confident in finally saying that this kernel is great! Thanks for your hard work glitch and times_infinity. Looking forward to future updates. Keep up the awesome work!

kuronosan

Nov 10, 2008
Tk, how much progress are you making with the dock issues? This kernel is brilliant and smooth. Impresses all my friends with their wimpy Windows 7 and iPhones.

koflem

Dec 21, 2010
Laval, Quebec
@tk1o48 : You need to reboot. And if by "new" you mean the one pcpark posted, I don't know if it actually works :p.

@kuronosan : We can't really fix that. We need to wait for teamhacksung to fix it. :p

rand4ll

Jan 16, 2011
Running the low leakage version, 1200MHz max and -50mv across the board except 100 where I have-75...working great...oh yeah and cfq scheduler...stock together since changes won't stick otherwise would be using smartass...seems to work best on my phone

Junkboy0

Apr 4, 2011
Los Angeles
I used pcparks's script and it's working a ok, I was able to get smartass to stick since on demand basically made my phone stay at 1200 more than it needed to.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Nothing to see here. Move along.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1252871
    Again, nothing to see here. Move alone.
    Builds uploading now, stay tuned for links.

Edit: To download properly, you click the download link, then click the button under that that says "Thanks", then the one above it on ssewk2x's post. That will give you best performance :) These have an edited screenstate scaling script, that should fix anyone's lag issues. It also included the ability to set "ondemand" as a sleep governor.
    Glitch V12 Beta HL
    Glitch V12 Beta ML
    Glitch V12 Beta LL
    Though, High leakage is probably the safest to start, but still could be unadapted to your device.
    So unless anyone else has an idea of how I can get the updated CM7 mainline source, I won't be able to build an update this evening. Here's what I'm getting, which I'm told is related to the kernel.org servers being offline:

Code:
    Fetching projects:  35% (100/285)  android.git.kernel.org[0: 149.20.4.77]: errno=No route to host
    android.git.kernel.org[0: 2001:4f8:1:10:1972:112:1:0]: errno=Network is unreachable
    fatal: unable to connect a socket (Network is unreachable)
    error: Cannot fetch platform/external/bzip2

It's just not gonna happen until the kernel.org servers are back. I could try to do it myself later tonight - I wouldn't get the latest cm stuff, but I believe I do have a good build environment as long as I can pull from my own stuff on github.

If I'm right about the cause of the lag, it should be just fine. Let me know what you think.