[Rom] RemICSv3-JB XT925

Search This thread

krazie1

Jun 5, 2010
Never mind, I just uploaded the 926 build lol

Thank you for building for the XT926 it runs really smooth and insanely fast. Camera/Flashlight & NFC is the only issues I've seen so far. Can't wait to see updates on this ROM. However I was wondering why the circle battery looks small? And if you could add in the skinny battery mod into this ROM from cm10.

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Palmin

Nov 25, 2011
Newfirecastle
I found one anoying bug.
Whenever I reboot my device it asks me to type in the PIN for the network. This is not the PIN for my SIM Cart. So I press cancel and the ROM and network connection boots with no problems. It is not realy a problem, cause everything works, but this does not happen with epinters CM10. So maybe something is wrong with boot in this ROM.

koftheworld

Jun 9, 2010
Central NJ
Thank you for building for the XT926 it runs really smooth and insanely fast. Camera is the only issue I've seen so far. Can't wait to see updates on this ROM. However I was wondering why the circle battery looks small? And if you could add in the skinny battery mod into this ROM from cm10.

I'm surprised about the camera.so it doesn't work at all? I'm about to flash myself...

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

triskropf97

Dec 5, 2012
Thanks for bringing this to the xt926's!! Is this lik the cm roms that will only work of they're on slot 1?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using xda premium

triskropf97

Dec 5, 2012
This rom rocks!!! No biggy but wy doesn't it have 4G? N I'm getting some force closes on a few apps..otherwise then that its awsm..

Sent from my XT926 using xda premium

itzik_man

Nov 13, 2010
Saint-Laurent, Quebec
LTE & Camera on the new ROM..?

My biggest concern on the XT925 is the camera which is the weakest link on this device. Can you port a camera configuration from an high quality camera SMARTPHONE and incorporate it in your ROM, can it be improve through software at all ?
I didn't hear comments on the LTE radio, does it work well in this ROM (I am on Rogers LTE) ?

.ezhik

Jan 6, 2013
My biggest concern on the XT925 is the camera which is the weakest link on this device. Can you port a camera configuration from an high quality camera SMARTPHONE and incorporate it in your ROM, can it be improve through software at all ?
I didn't hear comments on the LTE radio, does it work well in this ROM (I am on Rogers LTE) ?

There are no radios included in this rom, meaning whatever your modem is flashed with will stay. In theory it should not have any issues. I'll flash mine tonight, I am on FIDO as well. XT925 has FIDO/ROGERS ROMS on same device - depending on what is the first sim you enter from a factory reset will load the proper rom ;)

Reactions: itzik_man

krazie1

Jun 5, 2010
This rom rocks!!! No biggy but wy doesn't it have 4G? N I'm getting some force closes on a few apps..otherwise then that its awsm..

Go to Mobile Network and choose the LTE/CDMA/EvDo/GSM/WCDMA (Thats Global) option and you'll get your 4G working.

SickBeast

May 15, 2011
There are no radios included in this rom, meaning whatever your modem is flashed with will stay. In theory it should not have any issues. I'll flash mine tonight, I am on FIDO as well. XT925 has FIDO/ROGERS ROMS on same device - depending on what is the first sim you enter from a factory reset will load the proper rom ;)

What will happen if the Rogers and Fido software has been deleted by a full jelly bean install?

T

Tquetski

OK! Was able to get some good data and regretfully it seems the MIUI camera is broken on the Razr, keep giving me feedback and tonite I'll post rebuilds

T

Tquetski

That's what the MIUI camera is, It's a different software camera but apparently it doesn't work, I'll have to look into a replacement..

krazie1

Jun 5, 2010
So on XT926 these don't work.

*Camera/Flashlight
*NFC there is no way to turn it on
*Very Low In Call Audio

Also is this ROM based off the latest 4.1.2 CM10 Nightly?

Last edited:
Reactions: yukai1681

triskropf97

Dec 5, 2012

*Camera/Flashlight
*Very Low In Call Audio

yeah wud be nice to have that all fixed n one thing I noticed on the in call volume is if u turn the speaker on n off its louder..

Reactions: krazie1

triskropf97

Dec 5, 2012
Will there be any themes for this thing? Google hopefully?

Mrbobrowitz

Mar 25, 2010
If you can get the camera working, you will revive this phone's dev community. I know that dhacker29 and Hashcode have spent hours trying to get it to work with no avail

Reactions: itsdubai

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Re: [Rom] RemICSv3-JB XT925 // XT926

If cam worked this would be THE rom for the razr hd!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
    Same here! For me it doesn't work with Safestrab, like epinters cm10.
    Iam on german o2 XT925.

So next try with CWM. :cool:

Flashing with CWM works great.

ROM runs very fast.
    What i have tested so far:

- Kamera works
    - PlayStore works
    - can not test LTE ,cause i dont have a LTE SIM
    - Apps are starting fast, no FC so far
    - WiFi works
    - great Bootanimation

I like this ROM! Looks realy nice and works stable.

Very good work man! :thumbup:

Gesendet von meinem XT925 mit Tapatalk 2

*Camera/Flashlight
    *Very Low In Call Audio

*Camera/Flashlight
    *Very Low In Call Audio

yeah wud be nice to have that all fixed n one thing I noticed on the in call volume is if u turn the speaker on n off its louder..