[Q] Broken Apps Icon In Play Store

Search This thread

Rohi09

Sep 12, 2013
Kolkata
I'm on maclaw cyanogenmod 11 latest build. before installing i did all the wipes and everything. after i flashed the gapps, play store wasn't up to date. after play store updated itself, apps icons inside play store became discolored. i installed the rom again and again the same thing. i cleared play store data and cache and did everything but no solution. here is the screenshot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-06-09-20-47-14.png
    Screenshot_2014-06-09-20-47-14.png
    156.4 KB · Views: 61

shut_down

Sep 26, 2010
Belgrade
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
I'm on maclaw cyanogenmod 11 latest build. before installing i did all the wipes and everything. after i flashed the gapps, play store wasn't up to date. after play store updated itself, apps icons inside play store became discolored. i installed the rom again and again the same thing. i cleared play store data and cache and did everything but no solution. here is the screenshot.

I think that you should ask Maclaw about that. I saw lots of the comments about it in S3 Mini thread.

TPD-21

Feb 6, 2014
Southern Borneo Island
but it was fine when it wasnt updated

Yes, it's related to the ROM development of graphics, which still has not been corrected by him. But it seems that if I look at the release of the latest Mini S3 CM11 ROM, that problem no longer exists. That is correct. For previous releases did not face any problems with it. So you need to wait for repairs to it I guess. On release 06/01/2014 I also experienced the problem. But the latest release of the TC, and even then the problem disappears. So the decision is in your hands today. ;)

Rohi09

Sep 12, 2013
Kolkata
Yes, it's related to the ROM development of graphics, which still has not been corrected by him. But it seems that if I look at the release of the latest Mini S3 CM11 ROM, that problem no longer exists. That is correct. For previous releases did not face any problems with it. So you need to wait for repairs to it I guess. On release 06/01/2014 I also experienced the problem. But the latest release of the TC, and even then the problem disappears. So the decision is in your hands today. ;)
i guess i'll wait for 4-5 more days and then i'll shift to TC.. :)