[Q] Android Sync Error Help

Search This thread

josue93

Aug 1, 2014
I apologize in advance if I am posting in the wrong place. I'm aware forums have rules but I'm not familiar with the jargon and the site is a little confusing.

I'm having trouble with my google account android sync on my HTC One S (T-Mobile) and Nexus 7 (2013) (I'm thinking there's a problem on google's end not mine/device). When I check my accounts my google account has the red processing sign with Sync is currently experiencing problems. It will be back shortly. I have seen many posts with similar questions/problems but none for my exact situation. All my other accounts are syncing fine including my school's google account but my person/primary account is not working. I know it can't be my device because I've already reset the cache, restarted my phone, removed and re-added my account, and even performed a factory reset to no avail (I think I used that phrase correctly haha). Same thing happens when I tried adding my account to a Nexus 7. So I'm convinced it's a google/server side issue but have no idea what to do. I'm hoping somebody else has had this issue and resolved it and can help me out. It's been 3 months :crying: and I would like to have this fixed before I go back to school.