No New Custom Rom For Y Duos :(

Search This thread

dimsar2013

May 20, 2013
Athens
You can't develop a ROM just by searching on Google. Do you know anything about developing / porting? Because it's not the easiest thing you can ask aniket.lamba to help you. Otherwise, you will have to read a guide and understamd its full content. If you're planning to develop a ROM for our phone, I wish you good luck.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Himan Boro

Jul 31, 2013
Guwahati
You can't develop a ROM just by searching on Google. Do you know anything about developing / porting? Because it's not the easiest thing you can ask aniket.lamba to help you. Otherwise, you will have to read a guide and understamd its full content. If you're planning to develop a ROM for our phone, I wish you good luck.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I Too know that developing a rom is not a play.....it needs lots of patience n Undrstandings n brains .... :p

yeah ..I want2 know how to port rom............if u got the link ..kindly post here.

dimsar2013

May 20, 2013
Athens
@Himan Boro
Let me tell you that Broadcom released the drivers for BCM21533. That means that a stable CyanogenMod 9 build will be developed and released soon. Wait patienly for this ROM, which will be running real Android 4.0 ICS. Wait until it's publshed. You will find the ROM at Galaxy Y GT-S5360 Android Development (when it's released)

Himan Boro

Jul 31, 2013
Guwahati
@Himan Boro
Let me tell you that Broadcom released the drivers for BCM21533. That means that a stable CyanogenMod 9 build will be developed and released soon. Wait patienly for this ROM, which will be running real Android 4.0 ICS. Wait until it's publshed. You will find the ROM at Galaxy Y GT-S5360 Android Development (when it's released)

thats for y o bro not for y duos..all cm released for y duos is basically ported and also not stable+many bugs+single sim only or sometimes no sim works