[ROM] Gingerbread for odin 6/15/2011

Search This thread

Eric-1987

Jul 6, 2009
Currently no way to get back to our own roms right now with that GB rom! I cannot for the life of me restore my backups.

Reactions: tahchi

GDofWR420

May 3, 2011
Currently no way to get back to our own roms right now with that GB rom! I cannot for the life of me restore my backups.

Sorry for your woes. Hope u get things worked out. If you do get things worked out wait until one of the devs fixes this issue. I'm sure well see a deodexed version soon, I hope.:D

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA Premium App

Harhar321

Dec 24, 2009
This is huge. Has anyone rooted this yet? That's the question. Superoneclick doesn't seem to do the trick.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA Premium App

FBis251

Mar 21, 2011
www.fernandobarillas.com

You can odin a ROM that's gotten rooted so you can use quickreboot or adb to get into recovery mode, then you can use CWM from there if you had it installed already. I just had to flash an old rooted ROM to be able to get to recover my CWM backup.

EDIT:

OP, by the way the password for the file at that link is
samfirmware.com

penguin0609

Feb 6, 2011
Florida
You can odin a ROM that's gotten rooted so you can use quickreboot or adb to get into recovery mode, then you can use CWM from there if you had it installed already. I just had to flash an old rooted ROM to be able to get to recover my CWM backup.

EDIT:

OP, by the way the password for the file at that link is
samfirmware.com

Thanks will update original post

joedeveloper

Jul 24, 2009
Las Vegas
Ah man I just got my phone to my liking lol.

I think I'll wait a bit though as this is almost like a KC1 for froyo. Leaked build, so there will probably be a final build avail via OTA and Kies.

RaverX3X

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 13, 2011
Cali
nothing better to do might as well flash and play lol worse comes to worse can always odin back and recover with clockwork

chadster214

Dec 4, 2008
Granada Hills
I tried to flash without the bootloader using Heimdall so I can flash back. it finished flashing but wont boot to the OS. so I Odined back to KD1. :D

silentlo

May 25, 2008
Los Angeles
Just flashed with no problem. Everything seems to work fine. I dont see much changes just some of the menu settings. Phone seems to run smooth. Gonna use it for a bit and let you guys know.

Thanksssssssssssssssss!!!

silentlo

May 25, 2008
Los Angeles
To going to download mode first you must open ODIN. Assume your phone is off. Then press and hold the volume + and - then plug the USB to your PC. You should see a BIG yellow triangle on the phone said Download mode. Hope this helps.

Top Liked Posts