What kinda cases are you guys using??? Post!

Search This thread

NogaroS4

Sep 30, 2010
Using a white Neo Hybrid now. But just ordered a white and a yellow Verus Oneye, and an ebay silver metal bumper

flipq88

Aug 11, 2011
I had ordered a tpu case for $2 and some cheap hybrid $8 case both from ebay a few weeks ago so when I bought my s4 I could at least have some type of protection before the real cases ship out. Tpu fit it to small and hybrid fit it to loose (go figure). I had preordered my Uag case the day before I bought my S4. So when I got the S4 and saw my cases didn't fit i went to tmo and bought an Incipio case for $30. And I just ordered a Spigen Slim Armor Case. So I spent $90 on 3 cases ($100 if you count the ebay cases) . I'm a case fanatic and will probably buy more in a week or two. Hopefully I'll try an add pics of my phone in it's cases. The only thing is they will probably be crappy quality since I would have to use my brother's Optimus V or his Ipod

Sent from Flip's Galaxy S4

Last edited:

VelocityGrill

Dec 2, 2011
OnePlus 12R
S View Cover here :)

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 4,839
Reactions: hollajc and j510

RandomHandle

Apr 27, 2013
Bought this as a temporary until some of the newer cases come available. Currently have a basic slim TPU in shipping. Still lurking the forum to find a nice slim every day case. As far as my rugged go camping case I will be picking up a UAG.

case-mate-premium-samsung-galaxy-s4-i9500-brushed-aluminium-p38494-300.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 AM ----------

It looks like cover doesn't want to lay flat anymore. I have a similiar style case on my Nexus 7 with the same problem.

Droidguy987

Aug 20, 2011
Currently using a Cruzerlite Android Clone TPU case. Works very well to have been free xD. Seeing people starting to get their Spigen cases and hoping mine will ship soon so I can see if it's worth keeping. I really like the slim profile of the Cruzerlite and offers the protection I need.

do you have any real pictures of it?

KRAZYADROIDMASTER

Feb 1, 2011
I ordered this case and it should be here tomorrow. Phone should be here today :good:
It seems have have everything I want. Decent size, covers the buttons and the front a bit and it has a stand. I don't care for the holster but I don't need to use it :)

614zg8QjW1L._SL1000_.jpg

61qHSAmjjmL._SL1000_.jpg

That's the one I got. Good case.

DEVICES:

NEXUS 7 32GB STOCK
(NO ROOT)
T-MOBIL LG G2X (LG-P999)
STOCK (ROOTED)

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium

buxz777

Jun 22, 2011
I have gone for an anti finger print screen protector and bought

2x slim armour sgp cases

1x case mate tough case

all of them should be here by tomorrow so can take pics if you require , I am surprised more people don't buy the case mate tough , I have had one for several phones and they have always come out mint condition

I will probably buy a neo hybrid as well in red and black as I always like them

xtrememorph

Mar 16, 2010
SPIGEN Neo Hybrid White.

Fit nicely and love the case :)

Attachments

• IMG-20130504-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20130504-WA0000.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 4,616

BIGSx420

May 11, 2011
Just ordered this casement. Should have it by this Thursday

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1368001049620.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368001049620.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 3,293

JediSooner

Feb 23, 2011
Cibolo
While I'm waiting for the case I really want, I'm using an i-Blason case from Amazon. $15 for Otterbox-like protection, so not too bad.

What I really want is the same setup I had on my S3. I was using a Hyperion 4200mah battery and the Active Extended case from Seidio. They primarily make that case for use with their 4200mah battery, but their battery is more expensive than the Hyperion. I just picked up a 5200mah Hyperion battery yesterday on Amazon for $22 shipped. I called Seidio to ask about the Active Extended case for the S4 and they said they are only taking requests for it at this time... I guess to gauge demand. Hopefully, it makes it to production, but even if it eventually does, sounds like it's gonna be awhile before it's available.

If you're not into using an extended battery, their Active case is still worth consideration IMO.

JustSueMe

Oct 22, 2012
London
Just using stock case I got with my free bundle but I modified it so It has built in usb port.

Attached photo.

======================================
Motorola Atrix 4g __ epinter cm10.1
w/ root w/ bootloader unlock w/ sim unlock

Samsung Galaxy S4 __ stock rom
w/ root
======================================

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1368015300526.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368015300526.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 3,590

phjnky

Dec 21, 2007
Using the case mate barely there. It's fine but had a couple sharp edges that I sanded off. Very solid and fits well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Leather Wallet Case

It's a genuine leather wallet case. Holds ID, three or four credit cards, has all the appropriate holes for accessing the phone, and the screen is on the outside. I just bought a Zagg to go with it so it's completely protected. It's perfect. No more carrying a wallet and a phone. Check around online. You can get it in the low $30.00 range.

S4-iLuv-Modena-Premium-Leather-case-detail1.jpg

S4-iLuv-Modena-Premium-Leather-case.jpg

I REALLY like this. Once the leather breaks in, it will be even better. :good: If you are used to carrying a wallet, you will love this. Also, it gives the phone just a little bit of bulk making it unlikely to slip out of your hands. It just works.
    People that skimp on spending $10 more to protect their $700 phone blow my mind.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app
    So you judge somebody by his amount of thanks? Wow...

That's why you're asking for them in your signature I guess. Well, to me that is rather sad as well, but hey, to each his own.

No need to press Thanks, thanks! :good:

It is to make less clutter instead of having threads filed with one word posts saying just "thanks"

But yes, I do judge people *on xda* by thanks counts. It exists for that reason, to show how much you have given to this community.

No need to press Thanks.
    Seriously guy's!?.. this is a thread to Post cases etc.. if you have anything negative to say I think is best you keep it to your self. Anyone can share their cases bumpers etc. And if you don't like it. Simply go on with your day, don't have to make negative remarks about it.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

Seriously Mr 100 something thanks??

I don't think you are in the position to declare rules. Yes this is a case thread, but users are allowed to have their opinions whether they are satisfactory to you or not.
    I just picked up a wallet case (that $0.99 + ship one from gigacity on Amazon). Figured I'd give it a try, see how I like not carrying a separate wallet around. So far it seems pretty convenient reducing the number of things I need to carry around, but we'll see how it goes in the long run.