Could you please vote to update endomondo extension for our smartwatch 2?

Search This thread

yomiguy

Nov 8, 2011
Hi people!
The fact is that I'm using a lot these last days my smartwatch 2 with endomondo and a geonaute band to control pulse but endomondo extension needs an update.
It seems it has been the same since smartwatch 1, and it's a bit ugly and doesn't support low battery mode. So if I want to see my pulse I have to press the button twice to turn on the screen while running! And that's annoying!
If they add low battery mode the screen would be on all the time! And it would be easier to run.
If you are endomondo users please vote for this feature in the next link, where they get ideas for the future ;)
Thank you!
https://c.getsatisfaction.com/endomondo/topics/sony_smartwatch_2_support

Enviado desde mi GT-I9505 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: AlexOB1

yomiguy

Nov 8, 2011
Hi people! I hope endomondo will update their poor extension for our smartwatch.
In the meanwhile, I've realised that we can use the new widget endomondo 10 brings to show info on the screen al the time combining it with the ap remote widget with low battery mode on ;)
The bad thing is that we'll be able to see just one of the three infos available of the widget due to the small screen of our watch. So you should choose the most important for you, in my case heart rate monitor ;)
A small solution that doesn't fix the full problem, but at least it's more comfortable than having to press the button ;)

Reactions: AlexOB1

mbirth

Nov 22, 2006
Berlin
I mailed them about that a week ago (even with photos from Endomondo and Runtastic running on my SW2) and got this answer:

Endomondo Support said:
Hi Markus,

Thanks for your email.

At the moment, we don't have any plans for a new smart watch integration. I'm sorry.

Best regards,
XXX

Endomondo

yomiguy

Nov 8, 2011
:( I really didn't expect them to do anything about it, but confirming it is really bad news!
Maybe runtastic has the exclusive with this model or something but it's a nonsense they don't provide the ap to someone else to do it for them, as I saw in the other forum, where one user offered himself to update it...
At least we can use remote widget with endomondo now ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi people!
    The fact is that I'm using a lot these last days my smartwatch 2 with endomondo and a geonaute band to control pulse but endomondo extension needs an update.
    It seems it has been the same since smartwatch 1, and it's a bit ugly and doesn't support low battery mode. So if I want to see my pulse I have to press the button twice to turn on the screen while running! And that's annoying!
    If they add low battery mode the screen would be on all the time! And it would be easier to run.
    If you are endomondo users please vote for this feature in the next link, where they get ideas for the future ;)
    Thank you!
    https://c.getsatisfaction.com/endomondo/topics/sony_smartwatch_2_support

Hi people! I hope endomondo will update their poor extension for our smartwatch.
    In the meanwhile, I've realised that we can use the new widget endomondo 10 brings to show info on the screen al the time combining it with the ap remote widget with low battery mode on ;)
    The bad thing is that we'll be able to see just one of the three infos available of the widget due to the small screen of our watch. So you should choose the most important for you, in my case heart rate monitor ;)
    A small solution that doesn't fix the full problem, but at least it's more comfortable than having to press the button ;)

Awsome, cant wait. Currently extension look so poor.