"KitKat style" battery or torch widget?

Search This thread

coltonwood

Jun 28, 2012
Winnsboro
www.facebook.com
Hi, first of all I don't know if this goes in q&a or theme/apps, but here goes:

attached are two screenshots of my current setup. Obviously I'm going with a very stock KitKat theme.
I would like to have a flashlight widget that sort of fits into the theme of this. Semi transparent like the google search bar or something. I know I can use uccw but wondered if anyone knew of a standalone app/widget.
Would also like some sort of battery indicator since I don't like it in the status bar. Maybe something like a simple line across my screen? also following the theme ideally. Don't care to know exact percentage so it doesn't have to have the number with it. jusy something easier to read than my status bar.

I'll also share how I am set up if anyone is interested.

Thank you!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-01-10-16-03-36.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-01-10-16-03-36.jpg
    229.5 KB · Views: 197
  • Screenshot_2014-01-10-16-03-50.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-01-10-16-03-50.jpg
    229.5 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:

Zelmo88

Aug 10, 2011
Arizona
Would also like some sort of battery indicator since I don't like it in the status bar. Maybe something like a simple line across my screen? also following the theme ideally. Don't care to know exact percentage so it doesn't have to have the number with it. jusy something easier to read than my status bar.

Thank you!

Might try Team Battery Bar for your battery indicator. Download from Play Store. Not sure on the torch widget.

coltonwood

Jun 28, 2012
Winnsboro
www.facebook.com
Hi, first of all I don't know if this goes in q&a or theme/apps, but here goes:

attached are two screenshots of my current setup. Obviously I'm going with a very stock KitKat theme.
I would like to have a flashlight widget that sort of fits into the theme of this. Semi transparent like the google search bar or something. I know I can use uccw but wondered if anyone knew of a standalone app/widget.

Thank you!

will check it out, thanks!