Attachments

• update.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 95,335
Last edited:

shankarsj

Apr 5, 2014
warangal, Telangana
Hello sir ..

i flashed this cwm.. it worked but is there any bug in it ??? when select install zip from sdcard or make a backup or restore , it shows can't mount sdcard :( for every option ..

Reactions: aletrigoe

crazysuraj

May 21, 2013
Somewhere in India
Showing error as "Error while mounting /data"
On stock Rom, stock kernel..

---------- Post added at 06:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 AM ----------

i flashed this cwm.. it worked but is there any bug in it ??? when select install zip from sdcard or make a backup or restore , it shows can't mount sdcard :( for every option ..

Its mounting sdcard but not data..

---------- Post added at 06:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 AM ----------

did not work for me..status 7 on cm11 and is not resize for galaxy y

This cwm is resized for SGY... Im not sure, bt it should work on Cm11 as its Temp.CWM

---------- Post added at 06:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 AM ----------

@op why does it says v6.0.0.7 in screenshot instead of 6.0.1.2 ?

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk

Because its not the screenshot from SGY!

Check the line above SS...

---------- Post added at 07:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 AM ----------

@bieltv.3 , I cant mount Data

Reactions: saykecske

shankarsj

Apr 5, 2014
warangal, Telangana
For me it shows..

Can't mount sdcard when i try install zip from sdcard really... actually i flashed for galaxy pocket it worked dont say now how it worked :) i will send ss also wait ..

Attachments

• Image0210.jpg
    Image0210.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 1,009
  • Image0208.jpg
    Image0208.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 1,039

shankarsj

Apr 5, 2014
warangal, Telangana
I like ur works alott sir ...

so sir i need to replace that file with my pocket cwm file right
i will ..
Thanks sir :)

---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 AM ----------

Hmm its more likely than Galaxy pocket uses another location for Sdcard. Compare the recovery.fstab files of this CWN zip and the one you yave on cori

Sir you are awesomee.. :) it worked can mount sdcard and extsdcard to .. i think now i can flash roms from sdcards right ???
But last bug for pocket is when click reboot system now
it just shows rebooting only not able to go to homescreen :( :( Help pleasee

Reactions: LittlEvil

bieltv3

Jun 12, 2012
Barcelona
so sir i need to replace that file with my pocket cwm file right
i will ..
Thanks sir :)

---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 AM ----------

Sir you are awesomee.. :) it worked can mount sdcard and extsdcard to .. i think now i can flash roms from sdcards right ???
But last bug for pocket is when click reboot system now
it just shows rebooting only not able to go to homescreen :( :( Help pleasee
This was happening too. Kernel modifications are needed. Try to use mackief kernel

Reactions: shankarsj

shankarsj

Apr 5, 2014
warangal, Telangana
sir .. im using galaxy pocket

Should i flash mackief kernel on galaxy pocket ??? Really should i ??
And sir can i make a thread for galaxy pocket of cwm 6.0 in miscelns development section please not able to pm you :( ??

killoid

Feb 5, 2013
@bieltv.3 bug reports:
1. system & cache is mounted when i enter into the recovery but when i unmount & mount again,they don't mount.
2. data & sd-ext can't be mounted.recovery.log attached.
3. when clicking to backup,recovery background image turns into huge big & some portion is blacked.screenshot attached.

i didn't test further such as wiping battery stats,dalvik cache,formatting,flashing etc. i tested only above mentioned on my galaxy y duos,running stock 2.3.6 rom.

Attachments

• recovery.txt
    19 KB · Views: 145
  • DSC_0004.jpg
    DSC_0004.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 204

bieltv3

Jun 12, 2012
Barcelona
@bieltv.3 bug reports:
1. system & cache is mounted when i enter into the recovery but when i unmount & mount again,they don't mount.
2. data & sd-ext can't be mounted.recovery.log attached.
3. when clicking to backup,recovery background image turns into huge big & some portion is blacked.screenshot attached.

i didn't test further such as wiping battery stats,dalvik cache,formatting,flashing etc. i tested only above mentioned on my galaxy y duos,running stock 2.3.6 rom.
This CWM is only compatible with EXT4 filedystem. I should add that info to the firdt post

Reactions: killoid

akhbh

Jan 15, 2014
Varanasi
OnePlus 8T
Works.......

Works perfectly fine on galaxy pocket with some modifications.....Needs to be resized though....But, my question is, can it flash CM11? (not on pocket but on totoro)....

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
Works perfectly fine on galaxy pocket with some modifications.....Needs to be resized though....But, my question is, can it flash CM11? (not on pocket but on totoro)....

yes it can flash cm11

of course you need to be on ext first or flash the cm11 rom (this will install the kernel) reboot to recovery format system data cache mount system data cache and flash the rom zip again

would be easier just flashing the kernel with cwm built in if you are using totoro

if you get status 7 errors it means your phone doesnt currently have the correct build prop - you can either
remove the lines that check for the prop in the updater script of the rom
flash cm7 first
try flashing my buildprop first that I posted in the cm11 general section

shankarsj

Apr 5, 2014
warangal, Telangana
So sir ..

yes it can flash cm11

of course you need to be on ext first or flash the cm11 rom (this will install the kernel) reboot to recovery format system data cache mount system data cache and flash the rom zip again

would be easier just flashing the kernel with cwm built in if you are using totoro

if you get status 7 errors it means your phone doesnt currently have the correct build prop - you can either
remove the lines that check for the prop in the updater script of the rom
flash cm7 first
try flashing my buildprop first that I posted in the cm11 general section

i and akhbh are getting status7 error we tried what steps you have said now but in vain . . :(

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
i and akhbh are getting status7 error we tried what steps you have said now but in vain . . :(

you cant have done all the steps

if you have flashed and got a working cm7 it would be impossible to get status 7 errors

also if you mounted system and flashed my build prop (note if you use this recovery you must already be on ext - if not use cmw 5 to flash my build prop file) and rebooted to recovery you would also have the correct build prop (your current rom will no longer boot) then you can flash cwm 6 and not have status 7 errors

Last edited:
Reactions: shankarsj

Mohamed Yaser

Nov 29, 2013
@marcuss smith sorry but u are wrong

Flashing cm11 needs kernel modification

Just but boot.img from cm11 to a Kernel zip (Kernel cm7 totoro for example) then flash it
And now flash cm11

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
@marcuss smith sorry but u are wrong

Flashing cm11 needs kernel modification

Just but boot.img from cm11 to a Kernel zip (Kernel cm7 totoro for example) then flash it
And now flash cm11

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

in what part am I wrong -

The cm 11 rom zip contains the kernel therefore you can flash this temp cwm and them flash the rom zip - in the process you are flashing the kernel - you can then reboot to recovery format system data cache to convert to ext mount everything again and then flash the rom zip -

Of course it would be much easier to just flash the kernel with the cwm6 built in and reboot to recovery and format system data cache and then mount everything and flash the rom zip - but if you are on ext anyway then you can just use this and flash the rom zip - will still work

Job done except if you have status 7 error

the reason I said its easier if you on cm7 is because of the following
stock rom build.prop is - GT-S5360
cm7 build.prop is - totoro

in order to flash the cm11 rom zip without status 7 error you need your build prop to say your device is totoro

Thats why I said you can either remove this requirement from the updater script - be on cm7 first - or flash my build.prop in order for it to say your device id is totoro

Top Liked Posts