[Q] I need an advice... Motorola Droid Razr or Samsung Galaxy S2?

Search This thread

sonic1995

Apr 15, 2011
London
www.darkness4every1.com
Hy, i want to trade or sal my LG Optimus 2X and i don't know what to get. I wand a Motorola Droid Rarz or a Samsung Galaxy S2 (i don't like it but i can trade my phone with one, for Razr i should wati to sell it...). I don't know what to choose,
P.S: Any phone i get i will flash CM9 :D

Duarte777

Nov 2, 2011
Braga
Samsung S2 galaxy because have better community and better overall.

But why this question is in the section of the LG ob??

jimakos29

Oct 31, 2010
Kilkis
to answer your question... If you are not in a hurry and dont mind chipping some cash in go for razr maxx. Its inbuilt 3000+ mah battery will last for ages and it is almost as fast as sgs2 (both on stock) once u get rid of the motorolla crap from it. If on the other hand u are refering to a normal razr then go for whichever u like thw most keeping in mind that on both phones battery life will suck big time. P.S razr maxx is almost as slim as sgs2 despite the monster battery. I also like razr screen more because despite being amoled it is not as exaggerated and oversaturated as the sgs2. Hope u enjoy whatever choice u make.

omr911

Sep 20, 2011
Both are great devices.
Sony Xperia S is also a good option bcoz in my country it has the same price as Galaxy S2 while Moto Razr is lil bit more expensive.
Anyways I love my Optimus Black + It'll also get ICS not like Samsung which has bad reputation in this case.

REAPER1992

Nov 18, 2011
BANGALORE
Hy, i want to trade or sal my LG Optimus 2X and i don't know what to get. I wand a Motorola Droid Rarz or a Samsung Galaxy S2 (i don't like it but i can trade my phone with one, for Razr i should wati to sell it...). I don't know what to choose,
P.S: Any phone i get i will flash CM9 :D

If ask me you should wait for the release of the new lg optimus x3 they say it is qual com processor

Sent from my LG-P970 using XDA

WIIstpM

Feb 2, 2011
Vacoas
Droid Razr (MAXX) is better... The SGS II has an exaggerated screen saturation :( my friend has one and it's so saturated that colours look darker! Just my opinion...

omr911

Sep 20, 2011
I thinking about buying new device...GS2 , Razr or Sensation need advice

WIIstpM

Feb 2, 2011
Vacoas
I thinking about buying new device...GS2 , Razr or Sensation need advice

Does this mean you'll end ICS dev for OB? :O plzzz don't! Lol

Ontopic: Either Sensation or Razr... SGS II screen's too saturated.. Razr has great specs: Super AMOLED 540*960px, BT 4.0, great camera, etc! But sensation has Sense UI (ya know)..

omr911

Sep 20, 2011
What about Galaxy Nexus or Motorola RAZR ?
I'm gonna buy one of these Inshallah (arabic: if God wishes) :)

ohadz

Dec 25, 2011
I don't suggest you to buy now new phones, wait for the Sansung Galaxy S3 release, and then either buy your desired phone which will cost lower or buy the new S3:cool:

WIIstpM

Feb 2, 2011
Vacoas
What about Galaxy Nexus or Motorola RAZR ?
I'm gonna buy one of these Inshallah (arabic: if God wishes) :)

Now that's up to you. Galaxy Nexus has vanilla/pure ICS, it's design is damn sleek (so is Motorola RAZR) and eveything is good. Only downsides are that it doesn't have expandable memory by microSD (like all previous Nexus phomes) and it's camera is 5mp vs 8mp for RAZR. But they both have 1080p rec.