[Q] bootloader for verizon htc one working in EU

Search This thread

klujek

Sep 11, 2012
Ropczyce
www.3dcorner.co
Hi

It is possible to flash bootloader for Verizon HTC ONE that goes to standard HTC ONE ? - I will be using the phone in the EU.

After flashing TWRP m7vzw version and instal viper one I got message after system boot that simcard isnt from verizon. I skip that and choose wright carier and everything gooes fine for now.

klujek

Sep 11, 2012
Ropczyce
www.3dcorner.co
Hi

It is possible to flash bootloader for Verizon HTC ONE that goes to standard HTC ONE ? - I will be using the phone in the EU.

After flashing TWRP m7vzw version and instal viper one I got message after system boot that simcard isnt from verizon. I skip that and choose wright carier and everything gooes fine for now.

it seem that this is not working for now. I flash TWRP 2.7.0.0 m7 version and system can't boot. Go back to the TWRP 2.7.0.8 m7vzw for now and waiting for updates.

alray

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012
Hi

You can't flash a bootloader that is not intended for your phone variant, you will brick it. But wait, you are talking about TWRP which is not the bootloader, its the recovery. You can't neither flash a recovery that is not intended for your phone variant!! Recovery and bootloader version have absolutely nothing to do with the message you got about your sim card.

it seem that this is not working for now. I flash TWRP 2.7.0.0 m7 version and system can't boot. Go back to the TWRP 2.7.0.8 m7vzw for now and waiting for updates.
Stop flashing things that are not intended for your M7VZW !!! You will end up messing your partitions. Go read the forums or ask here before doing thing you don't understand.

There also a specific forum for the Verizon Htc one here, you could probably find more precise information for your phone variant.

;)

klujek

Sep 11, 2012
Ropczyce
www.3dcorner.co
You can't flash a bootloader that is not intended for your phone variant, you will brick it. But wait, you are talking about TWRP which is not the bootloader, its the recovery. You can't neither flash a recovery that is not intended for your phone variant!! Recovery and bootloader version have absolutely nothing to do with the message you got about your sim card.

Stop flashing things that are not intended for your M7VZW !!! You will end up messing your partitions. Go read the forums or ask here before doing thing you don't understand.

There also a specific forum for the Verizon Htc one here, you could probably find more precise information for your phone variant.

;)

You are right, my mistake - I mean recovery flash ;)

I was using HTC HD2 on several androids builds before so I get to use with partition mess ;)

All I neet is to get rid of verizon from my toy. Do you think that flashing fimware, radio etc could help ? Something like described here for m7vzw phones http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=46506621 but for m7.