Kitkat to Jelly Bean?

Search This thread

abart83

Apr 12, 2012
Hi I have kitkat ROM in t211 tab, i want to switch back to jelly bean, is it possible?

abart83

Apr 12, 2012
i did but after reboot it is stuck on Samsung logo i dont know what next i need to do ..

AbiNpogi

Aug 6, 2014
i did but after reboot it is stuck on Samsung logo i dont know what next i need to do ..

Maybe you unticked, ticked the wrong boxes, or put the file in the wrong place? But i think odin will check the file if its not for that place.
did you get yhe right file for your tab 3 model?

take a look st this:
http://androidcentral.us/2014/02/how-to-flash-firmware-using-odin-samsung-devices/

Is your tab rooted? Maybe its better flash a custom recovery like twrp or cwm through odin, then flash phil's custom touch recovery. Look for universal rooter and flash through the custom recovery. Then find the best custom rom that fits u and your tab model of course. Then flash it through phil's recovery.

if you dont know how to go to recovery:
Hold down power button+volume up+menu button

to go to odin recovery:
Hold down power+volume down+menu button

I hope this helps

abart83

Apr 12, 2012
yes now it works after clearing data and wipe cache, thanks God i am back to jelly bean .. the new kitkat stock update is not good .. samsung really need to fix alot of things in it.

kooolboy

Nov 25, 2014
Hi

yes now it works after clearing data and wipe cache, thanks God i am back to jelly bean .. the new kitkat stock update is not good .. samsung really need to fix alot of things in it.

Can you please tell me the problems with kitkat? I was thinking about upgrading my t211 to kitkat. Is it slower than jelly bean?

Ruffypp

Feb 4, 2016
Kuching Sarawak
just use flashfire,fast and easy,it can read tar and zip file,,

---------- Post added at 03:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 AM ----------

Can you please tell me the problems with kitkat? I was thinking about upgrading my t211 to kitkat. Is it slower than jelly bean?

jelly bean smoother than kitkat,,thats why im reverting back to jellybean

Top Liked Posts