Faux kernel

Search This thread

bkdodger

Jan 30, 2011
I just wanted to start a thread here so not to clog beans ROM thread.. We have another kernel for our Verizon TW Roms... I'm sure we will get an official thread from the developer eventually.. So far I ran version 2..and this morning I flashed V3..running smoothly so far and latest has Boeffla support..

Here's the directory

http://faux.androidro.ms/t0ltevzw/

Noted 2x~4 beta

Last edited:

miketoasty

Sep 13, 2010
Faux posted on twitter that his thread here was getting flamed too much so he took it down. Way to go XDA community. Great kernel though, have been using it for a couple days now and couldn't be happier.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

bkdodger

Jan 30, 2011
Wow really... I didn't see the original thread.. I don't have Twitter.. It's definitely running smoothly.. I've run his kernels on my Nexus.. We like options.. I hope peeps respect and if not for you move along... That's what is great about having choices.. Did you change any of the settings?

Noted 2x~4 beta

Dakota0206

Sep 17, 2011
www.okc-tech.com
I just wanted to start a thread here so not to clog beans ROM thread.. We have another kernel for our Verizon TW Roms... I'm sure we will get an official thread from the developer eventually.. So far I ran version 2..and this morning I flashed V3..running smoothly so far and latest has Boeffla support..

Here's the directory

http://androidhosting.org/Devs/Faux/t0ltevzw/jb41/

Noted 2x~4 beta

Faux does really good work, and this is definitely worth a look. Thanks for the heads up, but did you ask for the Dev's permission to post this?

bkdodger

Jan 30, 2011
Faux does really good work, and this is definitely worth a look. Thanks for the heads up, but did you ask for the Dev's permission to post this?

Thank you for asking.. I will reach out to Paul on Pm.. I started this thread bc I only found about the kernel on beans 17 thread.. I didn't want to clog up his ROM..

Noted 2x~4 beta

Frausbite77

Mar 6, 2013
Mcallen
Nice!!

Just flashed the 03 note 2 kernel...and my phone is running a lot smoother. downloaded the app to support this kernel...keep up the great work...tracking down info on this kernel has been well worth it!!

cainG2x

Feb 16, 2012
vancouver WA
Gonna have to try this when I get home, loved his work on the G2X, the only kernel my phone played nice with.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

Amac1222

Dec 3, 2010
Indianapolis, IN
Big supporter of Faux. Bought the app waaayyy back when it was released, even before the Note 2 was supported and been using the kernel on all my phones every since my first Android (and his too I believe), the MyTouch4g. One of my favorite phones ever btw.

Anyway, stories aside, I finally got this thing to mount an sd card on boot. Had to go back to my 32gb san disk. Guess I'll drop out my 64gb since I swear by Faux's kernels. Every thing is smooth as butter so far. Running ondemand and gonna let this baby settle and see how long the battery can last. I think I saw on Twitter someone said they got 7 hrs screen on time.

Btw, faux... does this support you faux sound yet? If not, will be putting in support for it eventually?

BennyJr

Mar 29, 2010
Orlando FL
It supports boeffla sound which is pretty good. Bought the all too myself. Best way to donate.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Here's the directory

http://faux.androidro.ms/t0ltevzw/

Noted 2x~4 beta
    Source code just in case some1 needs them :D

https://github.com/faux123/Galaxy_Note_2
    yes, it will be updated to 4.3.

Right now I am having issues with baseband :( For some reason stock kernel source will lose baseband.. not sure why... need time to investigate.... unless some1 here can point me to the right direction to save me some time...
    Kernel 006 is out. Added high performance governor and reduced wakelock! :D
    Kernel 004 is available ;)