[SOLVED] How to have latest LockScreen working on COM5

Search This thread

AbsolutK

May 28, 2009
I've extracted the background from the cab files.

See attach...

Attachments

• wallpaper_005.jpg
    wallpaper_005.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 64

hispeedworm

May 7, 2009
is it just me .... i tried installing both cabs on blackstone... installation unsuccessful... tried 2 different roms :confused:

t3alc

Dec 25, 2009
Cloudyfa, since you've been able to fix the new lockscreen for using with com5 roms maybe you could tell me how to revert back to the old lockscreen if im using a com5 rom with the new lockscreen cooked in?

The new lockscreen looks nice but has still to many buggs like unlocking too easy, cuz of this my phone has made several calls still in my pocket :mad:

ai6908

Nov 13, 2006
Land of Lincoln
Cloudyfa, since you've been able to fix the new lockscreen for using with com5 roms maybe you could tell me how to revert back to the old lockscreen if im using a com5 rom with the new lockscreen cooked in?

The new lockscreen looks nice but has still to many buggs like unlocking too easy, cuz of this my phone has made several calls still in my pocket :mad:

Install attached cab, and soft reset.

aoakes

Sep 13, 2006
MA, USA
I have 218xx on t mobile usa... im using cht 1.8.5 with the mini lock screen....

All i wanna know is if its possible to have the unlock pad after i swipe downwards on mini lock screen? I don't care about the pin lock, as long as i can lock my whole phone from nosy people

d3l1

Nov 18, 2009
works flawlessly with HyperROM v15! Really nice because I don't like the standard lockscreen and CHT 1.8.5 lockscreens are all causing problems.

jenotc

Jun 26, 2009
Planet Earth
SUPERB You are monster man :)

Works great on Touch HD

Forgot to mention I use Dutty`s last coocked rom for this device.

Last edited:

jlczl

Oct 22, 2005
ALERT Elegancia v. 9.5 users: Does not work on this ROM, will necessitate a hard reset.

d3l1

Nov 18, 2009
It's laggy, a lot sometimes, at least the sliding animation. Haven't tried appointments yet, my next one is due in 12 days :) and the old lockscreen only showed the most recent ones ( 3 or 7 days ahead?).

BumAround

Apr 14, 2009
works flawlessly with HyperROM v15! Really nice because I don't like the standard lockscreen and CHT 1.8.5 lockscreens are all causing problems.

It's laggy, a lot sometimes, at least the sliding animation. Haven't tried appointments yet, my next one is due in 12 days :) and the old lockscreen only showed the most recent ones ( 3 or 7 days ahead?).

so, is it laggy or work flawlessly on HyperROM v15?? :confused:

d3l1

Nov 18, 2009
working flawlessly means it doesn't freeze or crash or lockup or anything else, it just works. being laggy doesn't interfere with that because it's two different paires of shoes. maybe I should have used another word or just said "it works with ..." but that's depending on the point of view and mine was it makes no problems when it comes to how it's working. it being laggy is just a visual issue that's not making it work less good, just looks not as good as it could :) because you slide down and it unlocks, even if the bar doesn't follow your finger as smooth as it could.