[Resolved] Accessories for a Timmy E82 Phone? (Battery, Screen Protectors, Case)

Search This thread

Android-UK

Dec 8, 2011
Hi,

I’ve looked all over the Internet trying to find accessories for a Timmy E82 phone. I’ve checked Amazon, eBay, Google, etc… but no one responds or they refuse to sell Accessories separately. I know a case exists for it, but it’s nowhere to be found.

Does anyone know anywhere which sells these items separately?

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:

diylec

Dec 13, 2013
Accessories

Hi,

I’ve looked all over the Internet trying to find accessories for a Timmy E82 phone. I’ve checked Amazon, eBay, Google, etc… but no one responds or they refuse to sell Accessories separately. I know a case exists for it, but it’s nowhere to be found.

Thank you in advance!

Search Banggood Timmy on Google they do the case and battery. Not used myself though.

Reactions: Android-UK

Android-UK

Dec 8, 2011
you have them in banggood

what about the phone? is the screen bright enough? what about angle of vision?

The phone itself is really good. Screen is very bright, its also very light in weight and the revewing angle is excellent. I also managed to root it, so it is doable.

Thank you both for the info, ordered some supplies now :)

nikosst

Dec 4, 2010
Athens
The phone itself is really good. Screen is very bright, its also very light in weight and the revewing angle is excellent. I also managed to root it, so it is doable.

Thank you both for the info, ordered some supplies now :)

Can you make a firmware back up and share it with us plz?
Only the system folder. I guess it is android 4.3 right?

Download this tool: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2160490
to do the back up. I can also guide you to do it. ;)

Android-UK

Dec 8, 2011
Can you make a firmware back up and share it with us plz?
Only the system folder. I guess it is android 4.3 right?

Download this tool: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2160490
to do the back up. I can also guide you to do it. ;)

I already have one, I'll upload it somewhere later. What I am having issues with however is trying to make a custom cwm recovery for this phone. Using SP Flash tools I keep getting error 8038. Not sure why or how to fix it.

elsita

Nov 16, 2009
I already have one, I'll upload it somewhere later. What I am having issues with however is trying to make a custom cwm recovery for this phone. Using SP Flash tools I keep getting error 8038. Not sure why or how to fix it.

Use The scatter.ptm.txt file created with MTKDROIDTOOLS to solve that error

Enviado desde mi Ramos W41 usando Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Accessories

Hi,

Thank you in advance!

Search Banggood Timmy on Google they do the case and battery. Not used myself though.
    you have them in banggood

what about the phone? is the screen bright enough? what about angle of vision?