[ROM][4.3.1/4.4.4][P7300/P7310][PORT] CM 10.2&11.0 / SGT7 [Feb-23/Jul-17] LAST UPDATE

Search This thread

linw

Nov 16, 2010
Wellington
How do you disable the notifications blue circle bottom left on screen?

Now I have an image. It might not be from the ROM update but does anyone recognise it? I changed my Apex Launcher and it was still there so doesn't seem to be from that.

Attachments

• Nitification-sm.JPG
    Nitification-sm.JPG
    26.9 KB · Views: 313

OmarEinea

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 18, 2012
Sharjah, UAE
Now I have an image. It might not be from the ROM update but does anyone recognise it? I changed my Apex Launcher and it was still there so doesn't seem to be from that.

Oh you mean the HALO bubble, well I believe you can disable it from somewhere in settings,
just search manually for HALO in settings and disable it.

linw

Nov 16, 2010
Wellington
Thanks for that Omar. Found Halo as a running app so disabled it.

Edit - more research needed - it came back!

Last edited:

XRSTOY1

Apr 12, 2011
Is the link broken?

Hi I just found this and would love to put it on my 7310 but when I go to the link the only downloads available are for codec and othe ad software anyone have a working link?

OmarEinea

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 18, 2012
Sharjah, UAE
hi! already installed custom rom, but how do i get the playstore?

you need to install Gapps, and you can do that by flashing This Zip through recovery,
by flashing this zip you'll have play store and Google contacts sync feature only (no additional Google apps),
if you want to install all google apps, you can search on google for "full gapps for android 4.3" and flash it.

shiko80

Jun 24, 2012
do you recommend me to install some custon kernel or keep stock one?

I would go with the stock CM10 kernel, in my opinion one of the best kernel for the P73xx devices.

---------- Post added at 10:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

When are you making a new build? Lately, this one's been unstable.

Sent from my GT-P7310 using XDA Free mobile app

What issue do you have?

I have tested this ROM for a while. Actually it's pretty good, but I'm only aware of following issues:
- Touchscreen responsive issue, very often the touch is not recognized at all in the stock browser; like in every CM10.x ROM
- Backlight issue; like in every CM10.x ROM
- APNs got lost from CM10.1 to CM10.2

Reactions: laurorual

Top Liked Posts