Gingerbreak 1.2

Search This thread

kickdrum74

Sep 21, 2010
Muscle Shoals, AL
I was wondering if anyone had Amy advice on rooting my Sensation. I have already turned S-off using Revolutionary but when I use Gingerbreak 1.2 it doesn't do anything. I tried numerous times for 20 and 30 minutes at a time. Need help please.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using XDA Premium App

nccu_eagles

Jun 18, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I was wondering if anyone had Amy advice on rooting my Sensation. I have already turned S-off using Revolutionary but when I use Gingerbreak 1.2 it doesn't do anything. I tried numerous times for 20 and 30 minutes at a time. Need help please.

did you READ the instructions of revolutionary? once you have s-off you need to flash custom recovery then the SU file and you will have root....gingerbreak is not necessary

Attachments

• su-2.3.6.3-efgh-signed.zip
    289.8 KB · Views: 98
Reactions: TheGeorgiaSwagger

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

did you READ the instructions of revolutionary? once you have s-off you need to flash custom recovery then the SU file and you will have root....gingerbreak is not necessary