• Titanium

Votes: 295 64.1%
  • Keep the White S3

Votes: 1 0.2%

• Total voters
Search This thread

outlaw815

Oct 9, 2012
I would have got the white but I work installing directv. I think or thought it would get dirty really fast

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

Currykun

Sep 10, 2012
Wisconsin
I had to go with titanium grey. Not to bash on anyone, but I feel like a female when I use a white phone. It's one of the reasons that the SGSIII at Sprint didn't appeal to me. Pebble Blue or Marble White? Bleh. I'm loving the grey Note II. (Especially the line pattern it has. Looks awesome!)

Reactions: gatordon

Jcossack88

Aug 8, 2012
Riverside
In not a fan of white phones by any means...but since the GSIII I have strongly considered it, mainly because it goes great with black cases. But im still going to be getting grey

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda app-developers app

chuhsi

Feb 6, 2010
White. Didn't like the titanium back shiny cover even through I originally really wanted that color.

humdrum2009

Account currently disabled
Oct 3, 2010
Titanium I had a white gs3
It looked to similar.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

drivenapollo

Jul 11, 2010
Las Vegas
I got titanium. The chrome bezel on the white just looked to tacky for my taste. I like the dark chrome ish look on the titanium though. Wasn't for the chrome i would have gotten white though. Never had a white phone before.

Reactions: Jcossack88

Chuck_IV

Jan 1, 2009
Connecticut
I got the titanium. The white looked good but I really like the titanium look.

Now, did everyone else who got the titanium, get WHITE accessories in the box? The charger and earphones that were in my box are white.

Chuck_IV

Jan 1, 2009
Connecticut
Nah, I have plenty of black micro SD cables(my prior EVO 3D used them) and I don't really use earbuds. I just found it funny that the phone was titanium yet the accessories were white(unless the lady at the Sprint store gave me the wrong box???).

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    A guy and his wife walk in to a phone store and asks for 1 white Iphone for him self and the girliest phone they have for his wife. The clerk hands him 2 white iphones.

The guy at the sprint corporate store straight up told me as i was getting a grey one that he thought they looked like crap (as he pulled a white one from his pocket). I wanted to tell him that I thank God every morning when I wake up and go to bed that I dont turn to sprint employees for tips on aesthetics.

Got a white one because #1, it's the only one they had on display and didn't have titanium. #2, I've had grey/black phones before in the past so white is something new.
    After years of black phones I went white crazy with the EVO LTE, GS3 and now Note 2. Now that I got white out my system my next phone will be anything but white.

BTW...I also think white phones just look better in black cases, giving them a nice two tone look.

I had to go with titanium grey. Not to bash on anyone, but I feel like a female when I use a white phone. It's one of the reasons that the SGSIII at Sprint didn't appeal to me. Pebble Blue or Marble White? Bleh. I'm loving the grey Note II. (Especially the line pattern it has. Looks awesome!)