Votes: 295 64.1%
  • Keep the White S3

Votes: 1 0.2%

• Total voters
Search This thread

loveshinesthru

Feb 26, 2011
Bend, Oregon
Chuck, From what Ive heard all note 2's come with white accessories. And you dont want to use a different charger as this one is a 2amp. It will charge your phone faster. A nook hd one will be compatible, if you want black.

Itchiee

Sep 30, 2007
Somewhere Else
I got the titanium Grey to match my Note 10.1 tablet.
And we just got back from Sprint with a White Note 2 for my girl.

So she can stunt with her White phone... Grey is better.

KaliS-Pugilist

Dec 6, 2007
I just left Sprint empty handed was their system was down. Played with both and must say the titanium was looking more "man elegant" if that's the phrase. I liked both and never had a white phone....seeing in person I still may go without one.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using XDA Premium HD app

KaliS-Pugilist

Dec 6, 2007
I just switched to white...figure its going to be in a dark case anyway so might as well enjoy the contrast.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using XDA Premium HD app

az18zz

Feb 24, 2011
I got the titanium grey.. looks awesome

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

tenebrulus

Feb 28, 2011
I got a white one. The white doesn't show the oil and fingerprints at all really. The white also looks really clean is different from many of the other gray and black phones out there.

Either way, this device kicks ass!

tgamer

Dec 30, 2008
White = WIN!

My buddy had a white N1 that was replaced with a Grey version from insurance, the grey had a nice textured battery cover that wasn't slippery like the white. This would have been enough to make me buy the grey N2 but still the same slippery back..so WHITE it was! White draws more attention and just looks cleaner.

bhupinder408

Dec 6, 2010
I agree. White just looks sexy! I actually saw the titanium one before I bought it and wanted that cause ..Duhh! ..titanium sounds cooler...but ****....it looked worse than a black phone.....like ppl have said...white stands out...its beautiful and it looks professional.

I also think it'll be worth more when trying to resell the phone when y'all try to get the note IV... hehe

KaliS-Pugilist

Dec 6, 2007
Unless you are in a nice black or jet black case, the white version will go with more cases and accent them better. The titanium really limits your color options when picking out cases and accessories. white, just like black, can fit in with just about everything. that is why i decided on the white, even though the Titanium looks better when the device is naked. but i plan on protecting my device with the best protection i can find/afford...so white it is!

Tw1sted247

Nov 10, 2012
NorthWest
From looking at reviews online for weeks and what not it was hard to decide I went to Sprint and played with both and I liked the FRONT of the titanium I like how the clear was on top of the brushed look. But the deal breaker for me on the titanium was two things,

1) the S-pen doesn't match on the titanium if it would have been titanium also it may have swayed me. But I personally think it looks cheaper to not have your S-Pen match your phone, the black didn't go well IMHO. I like how the White one matches the white S-Pen perfectly white with chrome on top, the black looks like a replacement piece or something to the titanium again IMO.

2) When turning both the phones on side by side(which against his better judgement the guy at the Sprint store did for me which I thanked him very much. I asked to see one of each brand new in the box, at first he said he couldnt and I had to choose and said look at the demo. But luckily this specific store didn't have both colors on display only white. Although I had seen it a few days prior at another store. But I asked about return policies if I had to return if I wasn't satisfied with the color and that pushed him to go get them both. He said I don't want you having to return it cause you couldn't see both at once so here.) and seeing them side by side turning the brightness to equal points low, med, and max and checking a few things I personally felt the colors and the display POPPED better off of the White screen. Where as to the eye it seemed the colors didn't look as good with the darker border going around. Not sure if that makes sense to most and some would think brighter colors would pop better off of a darker border but they don't it almost absorbs it to a degree to the eye. So anyways the 2 reasons were that one the S-Pen didn't match (along with the accessories, didn't want the TITANIUM phone with BLACK S-Pen and WHITE accessories just wasn't a good choice by Samsung.) The fact that everything flows with the White phone, S-Pen, and headphones was great. Not to mention personally I felt the Colors and display looked better upon the White handset.

But sitting side by side with the screens off the Titanium does look VERY appealing from the front I do have to say, but when you flip it over and consider all of the other factors it was an easy choice for me. Easier then I thought going in, cause on my way to the store on day of release Oct. 25th I was torn between the two. Until I saw and handled in person.:cool:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    A guy and his wife walk in to a phone store and asks for 1 white Iphone for him self and the girliest phone they have for his wife. The clerk hands him 2 white iphones.

The guy at the sprint corporate store straight up told me as i was getting a grey one that he thought they looked like crap (as he pulled a white one from his pocket). I wanted to tell him that I thank God every morning when I wake up and go to bed that I dont turn to sprint employees for tips on aesthetics.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium
    Got a white one because #1, it's the only one they had on display and didn't have titanium. #2, I've had grey/black phones before in the past so white is something new.
    After years of black phones I went white crazy with the EVO LTE, GS3 and now Note 2. Now that I got white out my system my next phone will be anything but white.

BTW...I also think white phones just look better in black cases, giving them a nice two tone look.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium
    I had to go with titanium grey. Not to bash on anyone, but I feel like a female when I use a white phone. It's one of the reasons that the SGSIII at Sprint didn't appeal to me. Pebble Blue or Marble White? Bleh. I'm loving the grey Note II. (Especially the line pattern it has. Looks awesome!)