[Q] Help, nexus5 continuous reboot

Search This thread

artista93

Jan 26, 2014
Hi guys!!
First of all sorry for my english but i'm italian and my english it's not so good:(
I have a problem with my nexus5. Yesterday, after a benchmark done with AnTuTu, it reboots. From that moment I can't turn on my phone bacause it shows the written google and after 2 seconds it turns off. The problem is that I can't go in recovery mode, because it turns off too early. The battery was over 50%, and if I connect my smartphone to my computer or to the charger, it reboots continually. Have you got any ideas??someone has suggested me to leave my phone charging for 2 hours, but I think that it could be dangerous for my phone, if it reboots continually for 2 hours...help me please :(

hilojack

May 27, 2014
Hi guys!!
First of all sorry for my english but i'm italian and my english it's not so good:(
I have a problem with my nexus5. Yesterday, after a benchmark done with AnTuTu, it reboots. From that moment I can't turn on my phone bacause it shows the written google and after 2 seconds it turns off. The problem is that I can't go in recovery mode, because it turns off too early. The battery was over 50%, and if I connect my smartphone to my computer or to the charger, it reboots continually. Have you got any ideas??someone has suggested me to leave my phone charging for 2 hours, but I think that it could be dangerous for my phone, if it reboots continually for 2 hours...help me please :(
Same problem with me.