X10 Mini Pro U20i -application email(process.com.android.email) has stopped unexpecte

Search This thread

Immick

Dec 20, 2012
Hi there!

Guys, I have a real problem... The phone everytime shows the error: "The application email(process.com.android.email) has stopped unexpectedly"

I'm unable to do anything - to call, to text, to go to applacations, etc - the error appears instantly after its closing. Of course I just can flash my device but the problem is I need to save all my personal data before flashing.

So... I have 2.1-update1OS and I tried to flash my device via FlashTool with the following ROM and set Wipe for CACHE only. But it didn't help me :(

Someone told me to flash a kernel (as well via FlashTool) with CWM but I cannot find the proper kernel (with CWM) for my current OS (2.1.1.A.0.6)... Could you help me please to find a custom kernel (with CWM) for 2.1.1.A.0.6?

Thank you very much!

Last edited:

rootdefyxt320

Oct 4, 2012
Sydney, NSW
Hi there!

Guys, I have a real problem... The phone everytime shows the error: "The application email(process.com.android.email) has stopped unexpectedly"

I'm unable to do anything - to call, to text, to go to applacations, etc - the error appears instantly after its closing. Of course I just can flash my device but the problem is I need to save all my personal data before flashing.

So... I have 2.1-update1OS and I tried to flash my device via FlashTool with the following ROM and set Wipe for CACHE only. But it didn't help me :(

Someone told me to flash a kernel (as well via FlashTool) with CWM but I cannot find the proper kernel (with CWM) for my current OS (2.1.1.A.0.6)... Could you help me please to find a custom kernel (with CWM) for 2.1.1.A.0.6?

Thank you very much!

There is none. Just flash the whole FTF using flashtool and let it wipe data this time. :)

Reactions: Immick

SmG67

May 2, 2012
Hi there!

Thank you very much!

If you didn't have your phone rooted before this happened, there's not much else you can do than flash the whole thing and lose your data. It sounds like there's some data-corruption that prevents the e-mail process from starting properly.

Reactions: Immick

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi there!

Thank you very much!

There is none. Just flash the whole FTF using flashtool and let it wipe data this time. :)
    Hi there!

Thank you very much!

If you didn't have your phone rooted before this happened, there's not much else you can do than flash the whole thing and lose your data. It sounds like there's some data-corruption that prevents the e-mail process from starting properly.