[16.03.09][WWE] Touch-IT v4.5 "Landscape"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Srv-02

Feb 1, 2008
Vienna
First, itje ... you make my X1 usable. Without you i wouldn't be that happy and productive with this device.

Second, I will donate you as soon as I get my money.

Third, I found some bugs. :D

The Uploader in Settings displays buggy in landscape mode. Don't mind, I even don't know what it is for.

I'm having big troubles with the Data Connections. Yesterday, after I set up the latest Beta ROM completely with tons of progs and tools, I didn't manage to get a phone connection. The Data Connection troubled a few hours earlier. I said okay, a 3rd party prog messed it up. An hour ago i flashed my X1 with RC1.1, but the Data Connection does not work. I got an instant message that something is wrong (don't remeber). The settings were configured by ConnectionSetupAuto.exe right after flashing. I tried to rerun the ConnectionSetup.exe, selected my Operator, pressed YES, but then it closes. The ConnectionSetupAuto.exe doesn't even start when I try to run it via Total Commander.
Yes I did make a hard reset after flashing and I flashed right from the Storage Card.
I try to hardreset again and I will report later.

Fourth, I would appreciate if we could get the Wi-Fi Shortcut in Settings - Connections back. I found a way to get the Wireless Today Plugin back.

Create HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Today\Items\"Wireless"
Create a new REG_SZ called DLL and assign it a value of netui.dll
Create a new DWORD called Order and assign it a value of 00000001
Create a new DWORD called Enabled and assign it a value of 00000001
Create a new DWORD called Type and assign it a value of 00000004

That's all! :D The main thing is the Data Connection thing. It could be the same reason for the Connection Drops.
Awesome ROM though!

orsom

Aug 10, 2007
Milan
a small missing, in the internet tab, pressing the globe, does't show blue background as a confirmation.

thanks

weepatc

Oct 25, 2008
Ayrshire
Itje you might want to check out this totally black dialler, not unlike your own on this ROM but without the white central area. It works well with your Rom as I have been using it since b2. You can find it here:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=472398

Hope you don't mind the suggestion, thought you would like this as it finishes off your ROM beautifully.

Edit: Sorry I couldn't get the link to insert correctly in this post.

adamxadam

Feb 7, 2006
Yes, search for the registry setting to turn in on. Someone explained it a few times in this thread. (I would recommend using the search this thread feature, it's more efficient)

Thanks for your reply. I'll search before ask in the future.
I also want to know that is this TF3d can edit by SSMaPA OR not.
THANKS

Magger

Oct 10, 2008
Itje you might want to check out this totally black dialler, not unlike your own on this ROM but without the white central area. It works well with your Rom as I have been using it since b2. You can find it here:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=472398

Hope you don't mind the suggestion, thought you would like this as it finishes off your ROM beautifully.

Edit: Sorry I couldn't get the link to insert correctly in this post.

use
[url ]www.blablabla.com [ /url]
next time

skycamefalling

Dec 6, 2008
Austria
Add cities to weather tab

Anyone here who tried to add new cities to the weather tab or could someone please try it out to confirm:

Inside the windows folder there is the file "2330fc3c_manila". Copy this file to your desktop computer, uncheck writeproof and open it with a SQ Database Editor (e.g. Freeware: http://www.freeware-base.de/freeware-zeige-details-16236-SQLite_Database_Browser.html or Shareware: http://sqlitemanager.softonic.de/ ).
You can find all the entities there in a format like DATASET CITY COUNTRY ACCUWEATHER-CODE and TIMEZONE.
Just edit one city you don't need to the desired values (The accuweather code for my hometown would be EUR|AT|AU006|JUDENBURG ).
Save the entity and copy it back into your Windows folder on the phone. Additional, uncheck TF3D from the today screen and delete the Weather cache you find in "Application Data\HTC\databases\forecast_cache".
Softreset, start TF3D and go to the weather tab to add the new cities. Then try to update them and see if it works.

There is the problem for me, the cities can be chosen but they do not update. I have a "Connection Error" everytime I try, but the preinstalled cities work fine. With YYYYY's ROM it worked flawlessly, but there seems to be a problem here and I need to know if I am the only one with this problem.

Thanks for trying and telling me what happens in advance

Greetings,
sky

Last edited:

McGilljam

Nov 7, 2008
Gävle
www.mcgilljam.com
Listen to streamed music over 3G

WOW...

This thread are moving fast...

Therefore, I've got no time to spent to read all posts carefully. So, I'm sorry if I'm bugging you now BUT...

Have anyone of you noticed that streaming music begins to hack/flutter after a couple of minutes. I've tried Resco Radio, Pocket Tunes and Pocket Player.

No, I've got FULL 3G/H.

My current build are RC1.

Okay, for those who want other languages, we can start making our own for itje's ROM. Once created, please share them.

The instructions are here on how to create a cab, so no need to have to reflash:
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=3411442&postcount=47

I'm going to give it a try with French.

We might also want to start a new thread :cool:

Itje wasn't too happy with someone trying to translate (I think) 2.2 to Italian, so maybe we should ask him first before this initiative is carried out? I think a lot of people like this rom and want it in their own language, but please respect Itjes wishes on manipulating his roms.

kulla

Apr 28, 2004
Itje, rom is fantastic

I haven't had any problems with it (besides sms/mail problem which is fixed with cab, I was lasy to reflash :) ), it's working smooth and fast and I like it very much.

Beer donation on the way ;)

Keep up good work

Cheers

McGilljam

Nov 7, 2008
Gävle
www.mcgilljam.com
Okay, for those who want other languages, we can start making our own for itje's ROM. Once created, please share them.

The instructions are here on how to create a cab, so no need to have to reflash:
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=3411442&postcount=47

I'm going to give it a try with French.

We might also want to start a new thread :cool:

WHAT? :eek:

Itje wasn't too happy with someone trying to translate (I think) 2.2 to Italian, so maybe we should ask him first before this initiative is carried out? I think a lot of people like this rom and want it in their own language, but please respect Itjes wishes on manipulating his roms.

Totaly agree with you Gwystyl.

Like.. HEY... let Itje do the hard work and then ride the wave and get creds.

This kinda stuffs makes me a lill mad in my toes... :cool:

Dec 11, 2008
RC1 works (with the SMS quickfix) excellently for me.

I'm now perfectly happy with my X1. This is really a major advance compared to the poor original software by SonyEricsson.

Happily donated for Iije's efforts!

Neutron83

Hi,
i'm a all day user of the X1i and heavyly useit. i have more than 100 calls a day.

Some issues i like to say:

- If you use your device asMP3 player and store mp3 on SDHC 8GB card you need to turn of Powermanagement for SD card in Advanced config else you have lagging sounds.

- loading of Phone list is very slow when u have a lot of calls in there

Greets

tjex

Aug 19, 2008
Vancouver

Wow, easy guys, I thought it might be helping him out since there are so many requests for languages and the last thing on his mind it to come out with anything other that WWE. Since there are other pressing matters, thought it might be helpful. No one is 'riding the wave', we all know he did the hard work and we appreciate it.

It's like putting the green colour back in for example.

MrRusch

Jan 31, 2009
OnePlus 7T Pro
which version of opera do you guys use with this latest rom?

Im using opera 15613. What about you guys? Which do you think is the best rom for ITJE's RC1?

I wrote a more specific post earlier about this if you search the thread. But in short, I would recommend you use Opera_2532_With_favorites_on_manila.cab provided in the Cabs folder of Itje's RC1

shakeandbake

Jan 30, 2009

Huh? Come on... How would that be riding the wave? No one would steal his creds. I personally don't need it any other language but why shouldn't someone translate it? What is there to lose? I see only gain for community.

Status
Not open for further replies.